• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy populate not working

bigbear69

I recently went through the steps in easypopulate to get it into my computer. Now when I go to the admin it shows like its supposed to but when I click on easy populate link under products it says" This website cannot be displayed" in a new window.Does anyone have any idea what I did wrong? Thanks alot

The documentation that comes with EP explains the best way to request help and the info you should provide.

Might be a good idea to follow those steps and whilst you a at it a screen shot of the error screen would be useful.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

The documentation that comes with EP explains the best way to request help and the info you should provide.

Might be a good idea to follow those steps and whilst you a at it a screen shot of the error screen would be useful.

OK thanks alot.

Here's the error screen I get while trying to upload my csv file from ep in the admin

Easy Populate 2.76f-MS2 r1 - Default Language : english(1)

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/sportsma/public_html/Mystore/temp/STP merchandise.csv) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/sportsma/public_html/Mystore/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 44

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpfdWglO' to '/home/sportsma/public_html/Mystore/temp/STP merchandise.csv' in /home/sportsma/public_html/Mystore/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 44

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpfdWglO

User filename: STP merchandise.csv

Size: 613

Warning: file(/home/sportsma/public_html/Mystore/temp/STP merchandise.csv) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sportsma/public_html/Mystore/admin/easypopulate.php on line 960

Warning: fopen(/home/sportsma/public_html/Mystore/temp/STP merchandise.csv) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sportsma/public_html/Mystore/admin/easypopulate.php on line 986

##Can not open file for reading. Script will terminate.

I'd look at the permissions on the temp directory and try a filename without spaces in it.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

I'd look at the permissions on the temp directory and try a filename without spaces in it.

Ok I changed those and then it gives me this error when I try to upload.

Easy Populate 2.76f-MS2 r1 - Default Language : english(1)

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpx30w8s

User filename: stpmerchandise.csv

Size: 613

No products_model field in record. This line was not imported: