• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Handy Tool for Search Engine Results

WoodsWalker

Dan - a question:

Has this happened to you? I checked my Who's Online (I have an enhancement) just after making the online sitemap, and about 16 of these entries appeared:

Name: Guest

ID: 0

IP Address: 72.52.160.73

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1) Sitemapdoc

They all stayed about 30 seconds. One was on my index page, 9 on my "contact us" page, and the rest had single products in their shopping carts.

Perhaps this is a natural result of the scan. I noticed that in the "sitemap" many of the product entries were duplicates, with session IDs attached.

Just wondering. It was a bit disconcerting.

~Wendy

hmmm i tried to use the slerp and it came back on my site NOT FOUND even though i know i place for the keywords that were given

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Maybe that old saying applies: You get what you pay for! :lol:

Perhaps my_serp is not all that reliable. However, all the double-checks I've done have come up accurate. I'll do more double-checks tho.

~Wendy

Dan - a question:

Has this happened to you? I checked my Who's Online (I have an enhancement) just after making the online sitemap, and about 16 of these entries appeared:

They all stayed about 30 seconds. One was on my index page, 9 on my "contact us" page, and the rest had single products in their shopping carts.

Perhaps this is a natural result of the scan. I noticed that in the "sitemap" many of the product entries were duplicates, with session IDs attached.

~Wendy

I have not seen that one...anyone else?

Dan - a question:

~Wendy

Results for "Sitemapdoc" @crawlerinfo.com

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

• 1 month later...
I find this very handy and it saves me a lot of work looking up my ratings in individual search engines:

my_serp

The free version on this page only shows ratings within the first 100 listings. I'm not promoting it, but I like using it.

~Wendy

Thanks Wendy! I just found this post while looking over my web stats! Glad its of help to you.

hmmm i tried to use the slerp and it came back on my site NOT FOUND even though i know i place for the keywords that were given

Im not sure how that would be?! Could you give me an example and I'll gladly look into it.

Dan - a question:

~Wendy

How do you create a site map please?

Archived