• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ODD QUESTION CONCERNING BLANK PAGE

jdice

hi everyone...have an odd question...haven't posted in a while... so here goes...

I just got done installing sitemap contribution for one of my sites...however, when I click into a category and then the back button...it stops at a blank page with ?>

to see what I mean try it here...click into a category in the sitemap and then click the back button...you will see...what I mean...

http://jjseverythingwholesale.com/catalog/sitemap.php

does anyone know how fix it?

Janet

its working fine for me.. I can click any category and then click back in my browser and it all looks fine.

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

That's not happening for me, you must have fixed it?

No...it is still there. click on a category in the sitemap area and then click the back button...you will see a white blank page with a ?> for a fraction of second. It is very quick.

But if you watch carefully...you will see it.

Janet:)

No...it is still there. click on a category in the sitemap area and then click the back button...you will see a white blank page with a ?> for a fraction of second. It is very quick.

But if you watch carefully...you will see it.

Janet:)

well...I guess I am not going to worry about it...if no one sees it. I stopped seeing it. then I refreshed my browser...and I saw it again. but then it went away again. So I guess it just depends....I've just never seen anything like it. But it doesn't hurt anything...so I will leave it alone...unless someone knows how to fix it...if it is fixable.

well...I guess I am not going to worry about it...if no one sees it. I stopped seeing it. then I refreshed my browser...and I saw it again. but then it went away again. So I guess it just depends....I've just never seen anything like it. But it doesn't hurt anything...so I will leave it alone...unless someone knows how to fix it...if it is fixable.

I normally use Firefox, but I pulled your site up in IE and sure enough, when the page loaded for a split second I saw it. But when I went to a category and clicked back I didn't see it again. I did it a few times but only saw it I first loaded the site. So maybe that can narrow it down for you...or not :huh:

Archived