• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking For: Contrib to add sale items to a sale section

blakepetersen

Hi Everyone.

I have am looking to upgrade a few points on my site, http://www.skinsgameclothing.com. I have a bunch of shirts that are on sale but the way i have it set up now, if the shirt is on sale, i move it to a new section called "sale" instead of having the shirt stay in its home section and have it appear under the sale section like i would like it to. Is there a contribution that will do this for me? or is there a way to do this without having to use a contrib? it seems like a pretty common request of the cart.

Also, i wanted to be able to automatically add a free gift (golf bag tag) to the order once the order reaches $150. It would be ideal that it just automatically appears with no price at the designated subtotal in order to keep whoever is processing the order from skipping over adding the gift.

If you have any information for either of these, let me know! thanks in advance!

-Blake