Sign in to follow this  
wooshman

Two Contribs need to speak to another contrib? !

Well thats a title and description to grab your attention.

I have spent ages on trying to make 2 contribs talk to another contrib but with no luck.

This is what I have:

Freeshipping module

Shopping Cart Box Enhancement

And also:

Add Weight to Product Attributes v0.2

All of them work. The top two have been intergrated for my needs and work perfectly.

Upon adding the 3rd (Which works), I notice that the free shipping / Cart enhancement do not calculate the attrib weight.

I have tried for days to code the cart enhancement contrib to take into account the product weight but with no joy.

Maybe someone would be kind enough to let me know the code I need to make the cart enhancement take into account product attrib weights added.

Many Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Woosh

Anyone with any ideas at all please? It would be a shame to have to remove one module which is very much needed.

Well thats a title and description to grab your attention.

I have spent ages on trying to make 2 contribs talk to another contrib but with no luck.

This is what I have:

Freeshipping module

Shopping Cart Box Enhancement

And also:

Add Weight to Product Attributes v0.2

All of them work. The top two have been intergrated for my needs and work perfectly.

Upon adding the 3rd (Which works), I notice that the free shipping / Cart enhancement do not calculate the attrib weight.

I have tried for days to code the cart enhancement contrib to take into account the product weight but with no joy.

Maybe someone would be kind enough to let me know the code I need to make the cart enhancement take into account product attrib weights added.

Many Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Woosh