• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Protx Direct v5 Support Thread

I'm running a somewhat customized version of OSC 2.2 RC2. I've been struggling with the Protx URL changes and thought I'd upgrade to a new payment module to iron out any other bugs that may have existed. My problem is that when I get to protx_process_win it just sits there with a moving bar in the middle of the screen and a link to close the window. I don't see a 3D S window or anything similar. I've tried in Chrome and Firefox in case it was a browser / java problem (I'm on a mac if that makes a difference), but no joy. I've read through this thread and seen some talk about a curl ssl option, but I don't have that in my configuration page in the admin area. I've tried turning debug on, but I just get the same problem. Are there any other ideas?

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I have got this issue as well, with duplicate orders showing in the admin, somtimes i get duplicate payments but most of the time i get duplicate orders showing but only one actual payment taken, via protx, is there any fix for this or any grade to the protx payment module, funny thing its only just started about 2 weeks ago..? before this it was fine, never made any changes to the site whatsoever,,

Any help would be good.

Thanks