• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /hsphere/local/home/----mydomain----/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 138

waleed_hagag

• 1 month later...

For 1/2 second flash, the tabs descriptions are vertical and in wrong font. Finished page looks correct.

Is this a style sheet issue? Where it reads the general site style sheet and then the individual specific style sheet page?

Or is this a PHP problem?

What is the best solution? Is there a PHP statement to make it read the specific style sheet first?

Thanks for any one who can add some insight. I am learning 1 error at a time. huh.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone used this with Master Products yet? I am trying to incorporate Product Tabs into a heavily modified store (SPPC, Master Products, STS - just to name a few).

I am not getting any errors at least - but I'm not getting the desired results either. The tab names show up like this:

Description

Ask a Question

Their links are anchor links but they take you back to the home page. They look like this: http://www.websitehere.com/#ASKAQUESTION

Then - underneath of those I have a tall box with a slight blue background that has the Product Description at the top and then underneath it has the Ask a Question section.

The other issue is on the Admin side - I don't use fck editor (so maybe that's the problem?) but I don't see any new areas for entering information and I still only have one spot for product image.

Was hoping someone else here might have installed this with other contributions (particularly Master Products) and would be able to either share their code so I can compare files or let me know if it's an easy answer :)

~Tracy

Well - on the admin side I at least figured out that I had managed to not upload my changed categories.php file :blush: -LOL

On the catalog side though I still am having no luck with the product_info.php file. :huh:

Has anyone used this with Master Products yet? I am trying to incorporate Product Tabs into a heavily modified store (SPPC, Master Products, STS - just to name a few).

I am not getting any errors at least - but I'm not getting the desired results either. The tab names show up like this:

Description

Ask a Question

Their links are anchor links but they take you back to the home page. They look like this: http://www.websitehere.com/#ASKAQUESTION

Then - underneath of those I have a tall box with a slight blue background that has the Product Description at the top and then underneath it has the Ask a Question section.

The other issue is on the Admin side - I don't use fck editor (so maybe that's the problem?) but I don't see any new areas for entering information and I still only have one spot for product image.

Was hoping someone else here might have installed this with other contributions (particularly Master Products) and would be able to either share their code so I can compare files or let me know if it's an easy answer :)

~Tracy

Well - on the admin side I at least figured out that I had managed to not upload my changed categories.php file :blush: -LOL

On the catalog side though I still am having no luck with the product_info.php file. :huh:

Before I do anything ...

Have renamed Product Tabs 2.1 fixed by waleed hagag.zip to Product Tabs 2.1 fixed by waleed hagag.rar as I couldn't extract its content. Hope it wouldn't have corrupted the files? ! :blush:

Thanks

• 1 month later...
For 1/2 second flash, the tabs descriptions are vertical and in wrong font. Finished page looks correct.

Is this a style sheet issue? Where it reads the general site style sheet and then the individual specific style sheet page?

Or is this a PHP problem?

What is the best solution? Is there a PHP statement to make it read the specific style sheet first?

Thanks for any one who can add some insight. I am learning 1 error at a time. huh.gif

I had the same problem. Probably you get in the tab ask-a-question first the index page of your shop. I takes a while before that pages is uploaded because he is opening it in a new frame. When you change the parameter in admin concerning Allow tell a friend in the true. Then you will get directly the page asking a question and not the index page. This page is taking less time to upload and the problem of seeing first the text descriptions is solved.

Hi. Having a small problem with Product Tabs. Everyrhting works fine in Firefox, but when viewed in IE only the 1st tab shows and when other tabs are selected they will not show

a link to a test site is here http://www.ciavash.com/test/buystone/produ...products_id=591

I would really appreciate some help, looked on forums for a similar problem but as yet failed to find one

Thanks

Mark

It's quite easy to solve.

Look at your code and you can see you didn't close your HTML-tag </TABLE (should be </TABLE>) in your product_tabs.php file for your first tab.

See at the end of : <div id="DESC" class="tabcontent">

This will solve your problem.

If u wish to ensure your site will look the same across browsers you should check it validates.

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A/...oducts_id%3D591

shows some serious errors, I would advise you at least fix the main ones.

Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

I just build in cross-sell tabs and tell a friend as well.

if some one trying to do the same, I promesse I will update the mods with this file soom is possible.

sample of the tabs you can find on www.flooringsupplystore.com

• 2 months later...

Your contribution: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2610

Hi,

first of all, i´m sorry about my englis.. i´m talking from Brazil and install the contribution (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,6864) based on (http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2610

) however i can´t use in Firefox... Internet Explorer works fine but Firefox don´t show the tabs... any help?

tks

• 1 month later...

Hello Sam.

I totally agree with you. I have a policy not to install contributions with such serious errors, not ever.

This one is really awful! Also, I do not install contributions that have other contributions incorporated.

It should be possible to have a clean products tabs which doesn't need fixing on the admin side, or to rely on javascripts.

Could it be done?

Regards from a snowy cold Sweden

Sara

• 3 months later...

I'd just like to say, the installation file included Waleed in products tabs contribution is the worst I have ever seen if you don't have a fresh store. Shi mish maaoul! Not a single thing worked, except the SQL query. How does one know when to replace lines, insert new lines? This stuff is hard enough, but your contribution truly is a puzzle. Also, which contribution to download with which fixes? Nice idea, but I don't rate this contribution as stable.

Danny