• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

The Problem: Header Tags SEO + Use Search-Engine Safe URLs

Rolex

I have successful instal "Header Tags SEO", but it not correct work with "Use Search-Engine Safe URLs".

With Use "Search-Engine Safe URLs" not work Title of Product+Category or Manufacturer.

If i make on "Use Search-Engine Safe URLs", i think google make not correct indexation of may site.

The Problem is in mix of languages in Title's. In english Title google see german Title.

What is Use Search-Engine Safe URLs ?

It is may problem, or goggle robot com in process of installation and have make not correct indexation ?

I have find what "Use Search-Engine Safe URLs" make.

product_info.php/products_id/245

from

product_info.php?products_id=245

But in Google my link's stay so: product_info.php/products_id/245

and if i will make of this contribution (so as say function test)

my Link's in google will be not equal to real link's.

So, have make working Header Tags SEO with Use Search-Engine Safe URLs ?

Header Tags doesn't have any thing to do wtih the url's. The search engine friendly option shouldn't be used to rewrite url's. You need to install one of the url rewriters - Ultimate SEO and SEO-G being the main two.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Header Tags doesn't have any thing to do wtih the url's. The search engine friendly option shouldn't be used to rewrite url's. You need to install one of the url rewriters - Ultimate SEO and SEO-G being the main two.

Jack

I search sitemap contribution, that will be working with Ultimate Seo Urls and make link's in new Ultimate Seo Urls format:

heuer-carrera-chronograph-tachymeter-p-503.htm

Please recommend