• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

UK Postcode Address Finder

styloa

Just uploaded the UK address finder contribution. I'll monitor this thread and respond to any questions.

Have a look at www.craftyclicks.co.uk / downloads / samples_action / oscommerce / create_account.php - this shows a mock-up of a osC page with this contribution in action.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Adam.

Edited by Jan Zonjee

• 3 weeks later...

I've installed this contrib locally, but when i try it I get the following error

(1201 ) An unexpected error occured, please enter your address manually

Also when I go to the demo here http://www.craftyclicks.co.uk.//downloads/...ate_account.php Iget the following error (1202) An unexpected error occured, please enter your address manually.

Any ideas why?

I've installed this contrib locally, but when i try it I get the following error

Also when I go to the demo here http://www.craftyclicks.co.uk.//downloads/...ate_account.php Iget the following error (1202) An unexpected error occured, please enter your address manually.

Any ideas why?

Hi,

The error 1201 could be due to CURL not being enabled in PHP - check your php.ini to make sure extension=php_curl.dll is not commented out.

Error 1202 is most interesting - what browser do you use?

Send me an email to adam at craftyclicks.co.uk - I can send you a debug version of the JavaScript code that will print more verbose error messages.

Cheers,

Adam.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello i have installed the contrib but i am getting the follow error when clicking on customers with the admin portal

Warning: require(ext/craftyclicks/crafty_html_output.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wslwing/public_html/oscommerce/admin/customers.php on line 338

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'ext/craftyclicks/crafty_html_output.php' (include_path='.:/x10hosting/php1/pear') in /home/wslwing/public_html/oscommerce/admin/customers.php on line 338

Any ideas? It works fine on the customer create and account page.

Thanks

Greg

• 4 weeks later...
Hello i have installed the contrib but i am getting the follow error when clicking on customers with the admin portal

Warning: require(ext/craftyclicks/crafty_html_output.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wslwing/public_html/oscommerce/admin/customers.php on line 338

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'ext/craftyclicks/crafty_html_output.php' (include_path='.:/x10hosting/php1/pear') in /home/wslwing/public_html/oscommerce/admin/customers.php on line 338

Any ideas? It works fine on the customer create and account page.

Thanks

Greg

Hi Greg,

For some reason I'm not getting notified of new posts in this thread anymore.... if anyone else get problems with this contrib and get no response from me here - email adam at craftyclicks dot co dot uk.

Most likely cause for your error is some kind of relative path issue. Try giving a full path to the require function.