• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Highly modified OSCommerce Store:

rs2k

This OSCommerce store has quite a few interesting features in it. It also has quite a few modifications to speed it up. It currently houses about 114,000 products in about 27,000 categories. I'm sorry for the small size if you have a large monitor, but the vast majority of our users use 800 x 600 and we did not want a "moving store".

We spent a lot of time working in the cross selling capabilities and still have yet to get all the Web 2.0 features working correctly. Very few of the Web 2.0 features I found in the contributions section would work for a large store. We are in the process of reworking them now.

The site looks a bit drab right now, but that will change once we decide on a color scheme. http://www.floormatsnmore.com

This OSCommerce store has quite a few interesting features in it. It also has quite a few modifications to speed it up. It currently houses about 114,000 products in about 27,000 categories. I'm sorry for the small size if you have a large monitor, but the vast majority of our users use 800 x 600 and we did not want a "moving store".

We spent a lot of time working in the cross selling capabilities and still have yet to get all the Web 2.0 features working correctly. Very few of the Web 2.0 features I found in the contributions section would work for a large store. We are in the process of reworking them now.

The site looks a bit drab right now, but that will change once we decide on a color scheme. http://www.floormatsnmore.com

I like it, but get a javscript error on whatever line 75 is.

The design is quite good, what i would be missing as a customer is info about you or your company. As you don't have any imprint or the like, no company name, no phone number i would, as a customer, conclude that you have something to mask.

The design is quite good, what i would be missing as a customer is info about you or your company. As you don't have any imprint or the like, no company name, no phone number i would, as a customer, conclude that you have something to mask.

I just haven't modified Contact Us yet. All that information will go there. There is company information in the main text under: Please use the "Shop By Vehicle" form above to find out what products we have available for your vehicle. It may not be in a very visible spot.

Archived