• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Coupons by Ingo

Hi,

I installed all of the files and edited all of the files as per the instructions. The problem is, in the checkout payment page, only the word Coupon appears, and not a box for the customer to input the coupon code. Is there a step I missed because I went through all the steps twice. Can someone please help me with this?

The site is http://lisaj-candles.com/newstore/catalog (you have to add a product to your cart & click on checkout, the problem is on the 2nd page of the checkout process).

Thank you!

• 5 months later...

Solution: Just in case someone else gets stuck. i read the notes from the dec 7th upload and found this somewhere:

Open your Shopadmin, select "Modules" -> "Order Total" -> "Coupons", click on the button "Install" and then "edit".

The sortorder ("Reihenfolge") must be set greater then "0" and before "TOTAL" and "TAX"! If you set the sortorder

to "0" will disable the Infobox to enter the couponscode for the customers.

Then select in the box "Catalog" the point "Coupons" and create your first coupon.

so now i have other problems:

!) email sent to wrong customer: i apply the code, login and then checkout. i get an email but another email is sent to the last email addressed used for a non-registered customer.

2) during checkout and also in confirmation email: text shows that -$5.00 for coupon but no change to the total for customer to pay

3) after checkout the coupon info remains in the infobox as if it wasnt already used. you have to refresh the page for the infobox to show enter coupon.

• 6 months later...

Hello,

I've installed this Coupons by Ingo and it works great except the calculation. At the checkout_confirmation.php page, it's showing:

Product Price: $124.95

Coupon (code): -$10.00

Tax (8.75%): $10.06

Shipping Charge: $50

----------------------

Total Price: $175.88

If you do the calculation line after line, you'll find that the total price should be $175.01 instead of $175.88. This is because it calculates everything first except coupon THEN minus the amount of coupon. Does anyone have this issue too? Can anyone tell me how to fix it please? Thank you very much!

• 2 months later...

In admin>modules>totalization

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class ot_coupon in */includes/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php on line 13

I edited ot_coupon.php to this:

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Reihenfolge', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_SORT_ORDER', '2', 'Reihenfolge der Anzeige<br><br><center><span style=\"border:1px solid #000;\">  © <a href=\"http://forums.oscommerce.de/index.php?showuser=36\" target=\"_blank\"><b>Ingo</b></a>  </span></center>', '6', '0', now())");

stupid thing. fixed.

the language file has code.

Replaced and working

ref:

define('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TITLE', 'Coupon');
 define('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_DESCRIPTION', 'Coupon');
 define('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_ERROR_MIN_ORDER', 'Mindestauftrag den aktiven Coupon einzulösen');

New problems in admin/coupons.php:

2006 - MySQL server has gone away

select count(*) as total from sessions where sesskey = '540x31f9f1c2c5dc33f7a11d594f774a'

[TEP STOP]

The the coupon can be edited right.

¿?