paulieGB

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where do i find that ?

In a php file ? which one ?

i dont think i have one of these files = $DOCUMENT_ROOT php

Paulie

You won't find them anywhere! They are just a couple of lines of debug code you can put anywhere so you can print out the values of the server and environment variables that are automatically set for you by PHP. You can temporarily stick them anywhere you like so long as it's somewhere you'll be able to see on the screen! Try the bottom of index.php for example! :)

Hi,

ok i added =

<?php

echo "\$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']='" . $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "'<br>";

echo "getenv('DOCUMENT_ROOT')='" . getenv('DOCUMENT_ROOT') . "'<br>";

?>

to index.php ,

And the text now shows up at the bottom of my site.

What does that mean ?

Paulie.

Well there's your problem then. That explains it. These should both return something like:

d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html

What you're trying to set in your configure.php files where it defines FS_... is absolute paths to directories from the root directory.

You should define the following instead then:

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', 'd:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html');

Then you should end up with correct paths when DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT is used later in each config file.

i thought everything was ok, but,

now when i click on the categorie ' happy birthday' in my site - this is where i put my new products - i get this error =

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: product_name() in d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html\includes\modules\product_listing.php on line 147

you can see here - http://www.foxycards.co.uk/index.php?cPath=21

on second thoughts the error might be because i deleted google adds from my site earlier (with permission)

BUT my products are not showing under the categorie i put them in,

they DO show otherwise under new products.

Paulie.

i thought everything was ok, but,

now when i click on the categorie ' happy birthday' in my site - this is where i put my new products - i get this error =

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: product_name() in d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html\includes\modules\product_listing.php on line 147

you can see here - http://www.foxycards.co.uk/index.php?cPath=21

on second thoughts the error might be because i deleted google adds from my site earlier (with permission)

BUT my products are not showing under the categorie i put them in,

they DO show otherwise under new products.

Paulie.

The function product_name() is not part of the osC2.2RC2a stock software, must be a contribution you added.

yes i think your right there.

But why are my products not showing under the categorie i put them in ?

They were showing under happy birthday ( the categorie i put them in )

before i made the changes in admin/configure.php

Paulie.

yes i think your right there.

But why are my products not showing under the categorie i put them in ?

They were showing under happy birthday ( the categorie i put them in )

before i made the changes in admin/configure.php

Paulie.

It will probably be because you had the absolute path set incorrectly, so perhaps it put the image files in the wrong place?

Now the path is correct (hopefully), so it can no longer see the image files?

You'll have to look in your directory structure to see where your images actually are. They should be in d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html\images I expect.

thanks for answer,

i just added a new product a wedding card (card 8) under the wedding categorie.

the wedding card shows on the new products screen,

but does not show under the wedding categorie.

take a look =

http://www.foxycards.co.uk/index.php

the top wedding card called - card 8 , i just added now and if you click on wedding in the categories it dont show in there.

Do i need to change something in configure.php or admin/configure.php ?

It was showing before the changes i made earlier.

Paulie.

thanks for answer,

i just added a new product a wedding card (card 8) under the wedding categorie.

the wedding card shows on the new products screen,

but does not show under the wedding categorie.

take a look =

http://www.foxycards.co.uk/index.php

the top wedding card called - card 8 , i just added now and if you click on wedding in the categories it dont show in there.

Do i need to change something in configure.php or admin/configure.php ?

It was showing before the changes i made earlier.

Paulie.

What you get is

and this is what you need to fix.

The configure.php files should now be (finally) correct.

the fatal error is because i got rid of the google adds,

But why are my products not showing under there categories ??

because of the configure.php files ?

Paulie.

A fatal error stops the page from fully loading. You need to fix the fatal error.

I have errors on the screen when i click on accounts on my site then - create a new account,

i filled out all the details name address password e.t.c , then clicked continue and these errors came on the screen =

Warning: mail(): SMTP server response: 501 5.5.4 Invalid Address in d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html\includes\classes\email.php on line 522

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html\includes\classes\email.php:522) in d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html\includes\functions\general.php on line 33

------------------------

Whats up with this site ? errors errors errors.

All i want is a good looking site, with no errors.

Can anyone help with this ?

Paulie.

I have errors on the screen when i click on accounts on my site then - create a new account,

i filled out all the details name address password e.t.c , then clicked continue and these errors came on the screen =

Warning: mail(): SMTP server response: 501 5.5.4 Invalid Address in d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html\includes\classes\email.php on line 522

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html\includes\classes\email.php:522) in d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html\includes\functions\general.php on line 33

------------------------

Whats up with this site ? errors errors errors.

All i want is a good looking site, with no errors.

Can anyone help with this ?

Paulie.

Here and here. Yes, your admin is different, but the information applies.

Whats up with this site ? template template template

Again, do not use the osc filemanager for anything.

is there any way i can make my site look like it is =

http://www.foxycards.co.uk

with some other template or contrib that actually works, without the errors.

I need my site to look professional, i had this site up and running for 5 months and decided to start again with it with a nice new template, and things have just gone down hill.

By the way i read the info in the link you gave me - Cannot Add Header Information - Headers Already Sent - solution,

and tryed it twice and it dioes not work i have the same errors for =

This is a nightmare.

So can i put the original oscommerce back on and modifie it to look like a professional template, something like it is now ?

http://www.foxycards.co.uk.

Paulie.

is there any way i can make my site look like it is =

http://www.foxycards.co.uk

with some other template or contrib that actually works, without the errors.

I need my site to look professional, i had this site up and running for 5 months and decided to start again with it with a nice new template, and things have just gone down hill.

By the way i read the info in the link you gave me - Cannot Add Header Information - Headers Already Sent - solution,

and tryed it twice and it dioes not work i have the same errors for =

This is a nightmare.

So can i put the original oscommerce back on and modifie it to look like a professional template, something like it is now ?

http://www.foxycards.co.uk.

Paulie.

Did you check both of the files mentioned in the error message?

Well, see how you go, not much else can go wrong, can it?

Thank you i missed that other link, it works fine now.

--------------------

''Well, see how you go, not much else can go wrong, can it? '' =

well i cant put google site map on i get errors on the screen when i URL -http://www.foxycards.co.uk/googlesitemap/index.php

errors =

Warning: fopen(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/sitemapproducts.xml) is not within the allowed path(s): (d:\users;E:\PHP\sessiondata;/tmp) in d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html\googlesitemap\sitemap.class.php on line 291

Warning: fopen(/sitemapproducts.xml): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html\googlesitemap\sitemap.class.php on line 291

ERROR: Google Product Sitemap Generation FAILED!

Warning: fopen(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/sitemapcategories.xml) is not within the allowed path(s): (d:\users;E:\PHP\sessiondata;/tmp) in d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html\googlesitemap\sitemap.class.php on line 291

Warning: fopen(/sitemapcategories.xml): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html\googlesitemap\sitemap.class.php on line 291

ERROR: Google Category Sitemap Generation FAILED!

Warning: fopen(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/sitemapindex.xml) is not within the allowed path(s): (d:\users;E:\PHP\sessiondata;/tmp) in d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html\googlesitemap\sitemap.class.php on line 291

Warning: fopen(/sitemapindex.xml): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html\googlesitemap\sitemap.class.php on line 291

ERROR: Google Sitemap Index Generation FAILED!

Array

(

[QUERY] => Array

(

[PRODUCTS] => Array

(

[sTATUS] => success

[NUM_ROWS] => 8

)

[CATEOGRY] => Array

(

[sTATUS] => success

[NUM_ROWS] => 5

)

)

[sAVE_FILE_XML] => Array

(

[0] => Array

(

[file] => /sitemapproducts.xml

[status] => failure

[file_exists] => false

)

[1] => Array

(

[file] => /sitemapcategories.xml

[status] => failure

[file_exists] => false

)

[2] => Array

(

[file] => /sitemapindex.xml

[status] => failure

[file_exists] => false

)

)

)

--------------------

Any idea's ??

--------------------

and also i havent tryed to put Header tags, or Ulitimate SEO URLs on my site yet, im sure that will be interesting.

Paulie.

Warning: fopen(): open_basedir restriction in effect.

This is often discussed in the forum. In your sites admin (not in the files), change /tmp to tmp in configuration, sessions, session directory. See if that works for you.

Archived