• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Paymate Express 2.0 new code

Snowman

THIS MODULE IS DESIGNED FOR SNAPSHOTS POST 1st November 2002.

This is a basic payment module to provide the option of offering Paymate (http://www.paymate.com.au) as a payment option. Paymate offers a similar service to Paypal but is Australian.

The module transfers your customers to the Paymate secure server so they can make payment. This module does not return the customer to your website to finish the process as PayMate currently do not have the facilities to redirect after transactions are completed.

The module calculates the order total in AUD currency which is required by Paymate. You must have AUD set up as a currency in your store.

The Order Number that is created is a unique number derived from the time() function, it doenst have anything to do with the order id number as this isnt created until the order is placed.

I have not implemented functions to pass all variables such as some of the customers details etc yet as i am waiting on some information on some upcoming function enhancements to Paymate. I will make these changes then.

Download Here

Steve Kemp

Edited by Johnson

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
There is now an updated contribution designed for MS2

DOWNLOAD HERE

Dear Steve

I have installed your contribution and it is useful.

I want to hidden the the parameters on the hyperlink, but I don't know how to do it.

Could you help me to solve the problem?

Thank you!

Im afraid theres no way of hiding them as the Paymate system requires them to be passed thru in that format.

I am happy to say however that Paymate are adding some new functionality to their system and when the new features are out i believe it will be possible.

• 2 months later...

Paymate have now changed their system and added a passback call which now means the module can be fully intergrated into the osCommerce system.

There is however a problem i cannot figure out.

$this->form_action_url = 'https://www.paymate.com.au/PayMate/ExpressPayment?';

and:

$process_button_string = tep_draw_hidden_field('mid='. MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYMATE_ID) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('ref='. time()) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('pmt_sender_email='. $order->customer['email_address']) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('pmt_contact_firstname='. $order->billing['firstname']) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('pmt_contact_surname='. $order->billing['lastname']) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('regindi_address1='. $order->billing['street_address']) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('regindi_sub='. $order->billing['city']) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('regindi_pcode='. $order->billing['postcode']) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('amt='. number_format(($order->info['total'] - $order->info['shipping_cost']) * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency))) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('&return='. tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL'));

return $process_button_string;

will not work as their system requires that the string be passed thru in the url like:

'https://www.paymate.com.au/PayMate/ExpressPayment?mid=demonstration&amt=100.00&currency=USD'

and im buggered if i can figure it out.

I just cant seem to add the string to the end of

$this->form_action_url = 'https://www.paymate.com.au/PayMate/ExpressPayment?';

anyone have a suggestion?

also the info passed back from Paymate now has the following response codes:

PP Payment is still processing Await notification from Paymate prior to organising delivery of purchased items or service

PA Payment has been approved by buyer's bank Proceed with organising delivery of items or provision of service immediately

PD Payment has been declined by Paymate or buyer's bank Contact buyer to organise another means of payment or discontinue order

PE System error occurred during payment process Contact Paymate quoting transaction reference number and payment date

these response codes are returned along with other information on the sale.

More info can be found at: http://www.paymate.com.au/sitehelp/cart.html

If anyone has some suggestions on how to solve this please let me know.

Hey,

I am glad to see there is a Paymate module and am looking forward to integrating it into my web store. I notice that due to the inadequacies of the old Paymate API it could not be fully integrated to osCommerce. However, lately, Paymate has upgraded their API which will make full integration possible. My question is should I install the current module or wait a little longer for a new and improved version??

Thanks in advance,

Saleem

Paymate module has now been updated to match the new enhanced paymate features.

This is a fully operational payment module to provide the option of offering Paymate (http://www.paymate.com.au) as a payment option. Paymate offers a similar service to Paypal but is Australian.

This module allows you to choose between processing in USD, AUD or in any other currency setup in your store, which is then converted to AUD (you need to have AUD as a currenty in your store)

This new version is fully intergrated into the osCommerce checkout process. It works by opening a secure popup window that allows the customer to make payment either by credit card or via their own paymate account. The window then closes and the checkout is updated and the customer passed thru to checkout_success.php

DOWNLOAD HERE

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Great update - just installed and it seems to be working fine.

I did notice in the admin when I click on EDIT the Paymate payment module, there are 2 text boxes:

The top one says: Email Address (Address registered for Paymate) anf the one below is blank - with no heading?

If I put my email address in the Email Address one and attempt checkout it comes back at Step 1 from Paymate with [email protected] is not a valid username. If I change the Email address in admin to my username only it goes through (well up to the final step of authorizing the credit card).

Might just be my setup though!!!

ALSO:

My store is primarily based at US customers, and therefore all the prices default to USD. I now know that the string passed to PayMate can be defaulted to USD.

Is it possible for the link that goes to PayMate for payment can pick up the currency used in the store and (if it's USD or AUD) make that the payment currency. Customers get confused when they see $75.00 as their total (US of course) and the Payment screen sayd $100.00.

It may already do that somehow and I'm missing something!

Aprt from that - excellent mod! Love how now it will confirm the order at OSC!

Ernie

Did you completely uninstall the old version first? sounds like you may have some sort of conflict in it.

The module will only default to AUD if a currency other than USD or AUD is used. If the customer has USD checked it will pay in USD

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Also one suggestion -- instead of popping up a seperate window can it be made to work in the same oscommerce window, like the other payment modules like PayPal, Nochex and 2checkout. It looks more professional that way.

Haven't tested it yet though. I hear there are problems with totaling.

Thanks,

Saleem

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm having the same problem as Sammy T - Paymate not adding shipping costs, my shop is live and I offer free shipping for all orders of $30.00 and I had not picked it up until now - I can't afford to absorb shipping costs so if anyone has any suggestions on this I would be very grateful.

thanks

Maria

http://www.scrapboxx.com.au/catalog

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried this latest version & I am not being returned to the site after a successful paymate transaction ... the read me file included says just to upload as is but are there any variables to edit?

especially in:

function javascript_validation() {
     return false;
   }

function selection() {
     return array('id' => $this->code,
                  'module' => $this->title);
   }

function pre_confirmation_check() {
     return false;
   }

function confirmation() {
     return false;

I am Using Version [CRE Loaded6 v4]

Oscommerce Supercharged by CRE Loaded Team

http://www.phesis.co.uk

www.babyweb.com.au

www.babywebmaster.com

Hi!

I cater mainly for US customers so the default currency for my store is USD.

I also have AUD set up as well (ie: 1USD = $1.40 AUD or whatever).

When the customer checkouts out, they go to Paymate but even though the currency is USD in the shop Paymate changes it to AUD.

So if their basket was $50 USD they get charged $50 AUD by Paymate.

I didn't notice it so much until I sent out a promo newsletter today and got $450 worth of orders in - with the baskets at $450 USD and Paymate charging $450 AUD.

I set Transaction currency to

`Selected Currency' - $50.00 US is charged as $50 AUD

`USD Only' - $27.95 USD is charged as $38.20 AUD

`AUD Only' - $27.95 USD is charged as $38.20 AUD

How do I make Paymate charge the customer in USD if their basket was in USD?

Ernie

• 5 months later...

I have only just installed this module V2.2b. I am just wondering if there is a way to include the Paymate logo in the Payment Information screen (like the Paypal option does).?

• 1 month later...

Does any one know of a way to test this module without setting up a dummy user account? Paymate will not accept payments to oneself.

I have now disabled this module in my shop after a client in the US was (according to paymate) able to shop in USD and then change the currency to AUD when at Paymate. The dollar amount was unchanged. They said the flaw was in my shop, and I believe the flaw is at Paymate.

• 1 year later...

If you want to test the module, configure it with a user name of "testuser" and any email

address you want. Then process test orders using one of these card numbers (provided by paymate specifically for testing purposes):

* The card number : 4564456445644564 will always return an approved transaction.

* The card number : 5424000000000015 will always return an declined transaction.

* Other card number will always return that the payment is processing.

ALSO! can anyone guide me to which part of the php to change in order to pass in oscommerce order id to paymate instead of just our shop's title. Thanks! :)

also recently i started to have customer paying through paymate but sql is not recording any sales. I remember seeing description and solution of this problem before but can't locate it anymore. anyone give me a hand? thanks.

Edited by j4tan

If you want to test the module, configure it with a user name of "testuser" and any email

address you want. Then process test orders using one of these card numbers (provided by paymate specifically for testing purposes):

* The card number : 4564456445644564 will always return an approved transaction.

* The card number : 5424000000000015 will always return an declined transaction.

* Other card number will always return that the payment is processing.

ALSO! can anyone guide me to which part of the php to change in order to pass in oscommerce order id to paymate instead of just our shop's title. Thanks! :)

also recently i started to have customer paying through paymate but sql is not recording any sales. I remember seeing description and solution of this problem before but can't locate it anymore. anyone give me a hand? thanks.

Why is order id important?

What sql do you mean?

cause in my paymate account it only show my shops title on every payment, i need order id to keep track of which is which.

my shop not always record sales when customer pay using paymate. i.e i received their payment but oscommerce do not have the deal recorded.

cause in my paymate account it only show my shops title on every payment, i need order id to keep track of which is which.

my shop not always record sales when customer pay using paymate. i.e i received their payment but oscommerce do not have the deal recorded.

OK, I understand where you are coming from. It would be better if the order number and items ordered were in the e-mail.

The orders should be stored under the customers name in admin.

OK, I understand where you are coming from. It would be better if the order number and items ordered were in the e-mail.

The orders should be stored under the customers name in admin.

In catalog\includes\modules\payment\paymate.php the line

tep_draw_hidden_field('ref', STORE_NAME).

seems to be where the store name, order id, and items ordered should go because the order id and ordered items do not appear in the email from paymate.

Does anyone have any idea how to do it?