• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

EasyPopulate Help

I have a large excel file of products, and I need to upload them to my online store. I've been trying to get EasyPopulate to work for 3 days, and I keep getting this error:

"No products_model field in record. This line was not imported:" About 100 times. I have literally ready every document, manual, and tried everything and can't get it done.

Can anyone come into my site (i'll set up a temp account for access to my account), and just look at the excel file and tell me what's wrong?

I've tried everything. I'm a student, who was also just laid off, so I really need to get my store up and running. It's online now, but i am moving to OsCommerce and this is a speed bump, which I can't seem to pass.

Thank you guys so much.

-George

Edited by Jan Zonjee

I have a large excel file of products, and I need to upload them to my online store. I've been trying to get EasyPopulate to work for 3 days, and I keep getting this error:

"No products_model field in record. This line was not imported:" About 100 times. I have literally ready every document, manual, and tried everything and can't get it done.

Can anyone come into my site (i'll set up a temp account for access to my account), and just look at the excel file and tell me what's wrong?

I've tried everything. I'm a student, who was also just laid off, so I really need to get my store up and running. It's online now, but i am moving to OsCommerce and this is a speed bump, which I can't seem to pass.

Thank you guys so much.

-George

What do you have in the model field of your excel file? That space cannot be blank.

Edited by Jan Zonjee

In the model field I have my item numbers.

Can i send someone my excel spreadsheet and then you can see if anything is wrong. I've tried so many times.

Anyone? Please?

Although oscommerce forum staff doesn't like this much, I will pay anyone willing to help, because I really need to get my store going.

If anyone can help, please PM me or email me!

I have honestly gotten 10-12 pm's and emails trying to help, but noone responds back after i tell them the problem. If anyone can help, please message me today.

I have had 4 people tell me that it will cost $200-$400 just to help me edit my excel file... Can anyone help.. I can't afford an average quote of $300 for a 5 minute job. Please help! :blink:

What format are you using when trying to upload your file ?

When I installed Easypopulate - it took me a while and a lot of testing to check which format worked when uploading the file to the database. What format are you trying to use ?? CVS, txt ??

I am not an expert at all with Easypopulate - and currently have a problem of my own with the Product Extra Fields module, but I'll see if I can help out with the problem you are experiencing.

Alex

What I am looking for is how to set stock for the attributes with easy populate

Running a Brick/mortal store and would like to run actual inventory but my items have sizes