Sign in to follow this  
rhand

TinyMCE

I have recently added TinyMCE to my OSC installation and it is great. It makes you wonder why this is not part of OSC core files?! Now I can edit product texts in admin using this nifty javascript which allows easy text manipulation. But I need help with a little tweak here. I would like the English language boxes and short description not to show up. So I guess I will need to specify the text areas with a class or id so that TinyMCE only goes for the text areas I like. Not the javascript finds the using:

tinyMCE.init({

mode : "textareas",

theme : "advanced",

I anyone could tell me where the short description text area is created I would be most grateful!

Edited by rhand

Try installing the TinyMCE Anywher econtribution. It allows you to list the textareas the editor is to be used for.

Jack

Try installing the TinyMCE Anywher econtribution. It allows you to list the textareas the editor is to be used for.

Jack

I will look it up. Thanks a lot for your reply Jack.

I will look it up. Thanks a lot for your reply Jack.

Well I will stick to TinyMCE in Products desc. Too much editing.

I gues we have different definitions of too much. To apply that to the categories page requires on change. Good luck with other contributions since most involve more than that.

Jack

Tinymce works fine for me; i added some other plugins and works like a charme but......... in IE7 the buttons in the toolbar have a very large gap making the editor way to wide. In FF buttons look fine and don;t have that much space.

Anyone had this and found the solution??

I have to add some CSS but don;t know what exactly.