• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Different angle on website requested

Take a look at my site www.formulaframed.com I am interested in a slightly different range of queations though.

Firstly are you a F1 or Rally fan?

If so would you buy from my store,

If not why not,

what sort of F1 and Rally stuff would you like to see on the site.

Of course general feedback is also much appreciated.

I like racing ... I watch all Grand Prix ... but a fan goes a step further, so I wouldn't classify myself as a fan.

About the site ... I think it needs something more. Overall it looks OK, but when I think of F1, I see speed, sensation, tension, ... your site kind of lacks these aspects. Maybe a different colorscheme would do the trick.

For some inspiration have a look at http://www.racing-live.com/ (choose f1)

I would also try to organize your mainpage a bit more. Now all the information is a bit scattered all over the place. The idea behind the site is definitely a nice one, try pushing it to the limit. That's what F1 is all about.

Maybe you should put all the small banners in a seperate page, and a link from the default page to the 'banner' page.

Take care, Richard

Get rid of all the stuff you don't need on the page. Is your site there to sell pictures or tell people whats going on in the world of F1 ?

Get rid of everything you don;t 100% need. Clean up the pages and implement your new design #1 with immediate effect.

Basically (IMO) everything below "create a picture" graphic should be removed. As should: shopping cart, latest headlines, login box.

Put those on a seperate page, with a link.

Clean lines, good design, no extraneous stuff that detracts from your site is the order of the day.

Thanks getting some great feedback which i am already to start implementing!

Is there a mod which only shows the shopping cart when you have something in it? Just wondering.

Keep up with the great ideas!

I hate not being able to edit my own posts!! :roll:

I forgot to say that the headlines on the main page help unbelievable with my search engine positions. The scrolling ones dont as they are in an i frame and dont output HTML!

Archived