• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Been working hard... need a little feedback

marketedsites

you just have to remove the MAIN category and make the subcategories the main.. Now, i am NOT sure how to do that without renaming and deleting.. I will have to look into that..

You goal is to remove the "under the hood" without loosing its contents. I will see what i can do.

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

i do think that you might be good if you go back to the three column look..

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

you just have to remove the MAIN category and make the subcategories the main.. Now, i am NOT sure how to do that without renaming and deleting.. I will have to look into that..

You goal is to remove the "under the hood" without loosing its contents. I will see what i can do.

I got the category thing figured out. It's like you said remove main and make subs, that's easy through admin. But I thought the whole reason for the 2nd box was to have all the contents displayed always, It's still spring loaded and you have to click on 'Underhood' to see the contents.

You are getting an error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/content/m/a/r/marketedsites/html/hosting/davewalters/storecatalog/includes/column_left.php on line 238

You are getting an error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/content/m/a/r/marketedsites/html/hosting/davewalters/storecatalog/includes/column_left.php on line 238

Yeah, I was trying a couple things. It's OK now, THANKS!!!!!

you will not have an UNDER THE HOOD category any more.. that is your issue.. You need to figure out a way to delete the UNDER THE HOOD category without deleting it's contents..

Ask that question in the general section.. Ask

"how can i delete a main category without looseing the sub categories and it's contents. I want to remove a main category and make the sub categories be the main categories."

then enable your second category box (for now) and post a link.. someone else much have tried to do this.. there HAS to be a way

Archived