• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

MySQL question

berthz

I have installed the ultra pics contrib, which by the way works like a charm. However there are a couple of thousand products in my store, and when clicking the enlarge button of a product image the lightbox opens but does not show a picture. This is quite obvious because I have not defined the enlarge picture for all the products (they were already there when I installed the contribution). The only thing I want to do is to have ultra pics open the product image that is already set for all the products. I guess the only way to do so is to copy the contents of the products_image column into the products_image_med. Is there a simple command that copies the content from one column into the other and also taking the product_id into consideration? It will save me loads of time. I am using a mysql database and phpmyadmin, so it shouldnt be too much of a problem to execute the command.

Thanks in advance.

Following should set you up for copying columns in the same database

Update <TableName>

SET

products_image_med = products_image

Great! That did the job. Thanks! I do wonder why that update command isnt included in the ultra pics standard installation...

Archived