• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PDF Product Catalog

glasglow

I got this PDF product catalog contribution:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,908

Everything is working alright, I can use it from admin, create PDF catalogs etc..

However there is somewhat of a mysterious space that I can't seem to get rid of.

When it generates the PDF it puts 1 product after another, it doesn't seem to put more than 2 products per page and there is a large space left after each product.

Does anyone have experience with this contribution that could point out where I need to make adjustments? I seem to have adjusted every possible place in the pdf_catalogue.php file and It's stumped me.

• 3 weeks later...
I got this PDF product catalog contribution:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,908

Everything is working alright, I can use it from admin, create PDF catalogs etc..

However there is somewhat of a mysterious space that I can't seem to get rid of.

When it generates the PDF it puts 1 product after another, it doesn't seem to put more than 2 products per page and there is a large space left after each product.

Does anyone have experience with this contribution that could point out where I need to make adjustments? I seem to have adjusted every possible place in the pdf_catalogue.php file and It's stumped me.

I just uploaded this contribution - I cannot make it work at all - I have a memory limit on the server I use and the FPDF.PHP file causes a memry error when it tries to exceed the allocation. I also could do with some help.

I just uploaded this contribution - I cannot make it work at all - I have a memory limit on the server I use and the FPDF.PHP file causes a memry error when it tries to exceed the allocation. I also could do with some help.

Hello,

You need to change the memory limit in your Php.ini,

Best regards

Yves

• 1 month later...

Did anyone figure out how to fix the spacing on the page? I have the same issue with two products on a page then on the next page it has one product etc. Also would like to add the category descriptions to the pages. Any ideas?