• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping added to Attributes?/

lindsayanng

I need to know if there is a contribution where i can make one attribute add an additional weight to price to the shipping at checkout.

Basically, all of my products are the same, we sell images.. the attributes are the actual products - which is fine. Our printer offers flat rate shipping, so our customers get flat rate shipping.. but we use a different company for the shipping on non print items, like mugs and novelties.. THAT printer charges different based on the item, so i need to do the same.

So i really need a way to add additional fee to the shipping area..

ANY suggestions on how to do this?? I'm sure there is something i can do with table rates, but i have no idea how to apply that to attributes and not to the main product..

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

well, i found this contribution, but i am wondering if this will work with attributes QTY contribution that i use..

actual price

I guess thats a question for a different section though..

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!