• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Feedback on my store would be very much appreciated

jamesallwood

Oops, did I push your button? :blink:

HAA!! Nope! I can take it.

Plus, it's true - I went and opened a flickr account just so I could put that picture on there. But you TOLD me to!! :P

HAA!! Nope! I can take it.

Plus, it's true - I went and opened a flickr account just so I could put that picture on there. But you TOLD me to!! :P

I explained "how to" - big difference. I thought you "stole" that picture from a quick google search (makes sense with your username).

I explained "how to" - big difference. I thought you "stole" that picture from a quick google search (makes sense with your username).

Well I could tell from your font that you really wanted to see it. hehe No, that's my dog. I don't steal things! Although I do seem to encourage theft by the name of my store. When I was little my mom told me she got everything at the "Grab N Run" store, and I didn't get it (c'mon, I was 4). I believed her. So The Steel Something Boutique is like that, only real.

I'm shutting up now. Sorry James! I will stop taking your post way off topic here!

Actually I was thinking that for your categories, maybe you could put a bigger picture at the top and put the descriptive category name, instead of just "Categories", so people can remember where they are... Like "Dog and Cat Products"...

I love the paw print graphic, but the box without the grey background in the header looks the best. I like the big rounded corners too! Mine were messy, so I gave up on them...

Well I could tell from your font that you really wanted to see it. hehe No, that's my dog. I don't steal things! Although I do seem to encourage theft by the name of my store. When I was little my mom told me she got everything at the "Grab N Run" store, and I didn't get it (c'mon, I was 4). I believed her. So The Steel Something Boutique is like that, only real.

I'm shutting up now. Sorry James! I will stop taking your post way off topic here!

Actually I was thinking that for your categories, maybe you could put a bigger picture at the top and put the descriptive category name, instead of just "Categories", so people can remember where they are... Like "Dog and Cat Products"...

I love the paw print graphic, but the box without the grey background in the header looks the best. I like the big rounded corners too! Mine were messy, so I gave up on them...

TSK... TSK.. shame on you for hijacking his topic.

And yet you keep posting off-topic.

Hey, just checked the post and found all of this. Very funny, cheered me up no end.

Thanks for the critique too!!

If I didn't run my business over the pond, I'd offer to send you some proper food for your puppy!! Bless him.

Hey, just checked the post and found all of this. Very funny, cheered me up no end.

Thanks for the critique too!!

If I didn't run my business over the pond, I'd offer to send you some proper food for your puppy!! Bless him.

Back on topic. Well sort of... I'm glad you aren't mad I "hijacked" your thread! Good luck with your site. It's looking great. I was just looking at one of the dog coats, (which I always thought was bizarre until I got this tiny dog and took him to the lake and he was freezing), but the links to Delicious and Squidoo are showing as a bunch of freaky code... Might need to check the code, but I only saw it on that one page. It's a 10" black dog coat... I looked at another page and they looked fine.

Nicole

PS - I love this line: "Pets love to wear range of designer dog coats." Indeed they do! haha!

Back on topic. Well sort of... I'm glad you aren't mad I "hijacked" your thread! Good luck with your site. It's looking great. I was just looking at one of the dog coats, (which I always thought was bizarre until I got this tiny dog and took him to the lake and he was freezing), but the links to Delicious and Squidoo are showing as a bunch of freaky code... Might need to check the code, but I only saw it on that one page. It's a 10" black dog coat... I looked at another page and they looked fine.

Nicole

PS - I love this line: "Pets love to wear range of designer dog coats." Indeed they do! haha!

Thanks for spotting that, very strange. I'll sort that out. Thanks again.

Thanks for spotting that, very strange. I'll sort that out. Thanks again.

I don't think she noticed it as a grammatical error, :lol: .

I don't think she noticed it as a grammatical error, :lol: .

How many times do I have to tell you to Shaddap today?!?! haaaa! The whole sentence is funny, errors or not, and I like it! My dog has told me several times how fond he is of the designer brands. :lol: It almost sounds like a fortune cookie. No... maybe that's just me.

How many times do I have to tell you to Shaddap today?!?! haaaa! The whole sentence is funny, errors or not, and I like it! My dog has told me several times how fond he is of the designer brands. :lol: It almost sounds like a fortune cookie. No... maybe that's just me.

hahaha, that would be some fortune (more like a random "Did you know?").

hahaha, that would be some fortune (more like a random "Did you know?").

Sorry James...

I was out for dinner with a bunch of work people at a chinese food place and everyone was reading their fortunes, and I said "That wasn't chicken" and to my utter horror, my boss believed me and wanted to see it and I had to tell her how I lied. So what does that have to do with anything? Nothing. I'm a hijacker of threads. It's a new thing with me, and just this thread for some reason. I am really sorry James!

Sorry James...

I was out for dinner with a bunch of work people at a chinese food place and everyone was reading their fortunes, and I said "That wasn't chicken" and to my utter horror, my boss believed me and wanted to see it and I had to tell her how I lied. So what does that have to do with anything? Nothing. I'm a hijacker of threads. It's a new thing with me, and just this thread for some reason. I am really sorry James!

And now your boss has to verify everything you do after that one dinner?

And now your boss has to verify everything you do after that one dinner?

No, I quit. With a boss that dumb, there wasn't much to aspire to... That's why I have so much time on my hands now. :lol:

And can't spell

No, I quit. With a boss that dumb, there wasn't much to aspire to... That's why I have so much time on my hands now. :lol:

And can't spell

Mozilla Firefox can help you with the spelling issue.

Archived