• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Strange USPS Shipping Module Problem

khampaman

hi, i've search all the forum to find fix this problem but was unsuccessful. i'm having a very peculiar problem with my usps shipping module.

First Problem: Install button does not work. i've to click the usps link (circled on the picture) to get into the usps module options. Remove and Edit button also gone. i don't know what causes this problem.

pic1.jpg

Second Problem: Once into the shipping module option, i can't select international options, as shown in the picture 2 but please know international shipping methods are displayed in shopping cart itself (even first class international but not anymore).

pic2.jpg

Third Problem: I guess this is the latest issue going on with the usps module. first class not working for domestic and international shipping.

im using the USPS Methods 2.9.6 by olsonsp4c. these problems are holding me back as i'm thinking about updating the usps module to latest. so please, any help would be highly appreciated. thank you.

-khampaman

i checked my database via phpmyadmin and i didn't find any table for usps. could this be the problem? anybody??

Try removing all files and db entry (or restore your backup) then reinstalling.

thanks austin. i removed everything from usps files to database entries. now almost all functions are working except for the first class international.

i updated to USPS Methods 4.1.4, which works perfectly except for the first class international.

thanks

Try removing all files and db entry (or restore your backup) then reinstalling.