Sign in to follow this  
ehib

Easy Populate 2.4

I am trying to upload an excel file with Easy Populate but it even though it says it updates all the rows in the file. I only see the last row of the file actually imported into the database. Does anybody have any idea why this is happening? I have been stuck on this problem for days and would really appreciate some assistance.

Thanks guys

Ok, I figured out that the product model # needs to be unique and then I started getting the following sql error.....

QTY was --10--

| 1 | Fennell_Al | Ancient Wh | 17" x 3 | | | | | 300 | 1 | 2003_01_01 | 2003_01_01 | 10 | Fennell Al | Lithograph | | | | | | | 1 | Active !New Product!

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near '1", "10", 46)' at line 18

INSERT INTO products ( products_image, products_model, products_price, products_status, products_last_modified, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_tax_class_id, products_weight, products_quantity, manufacturers_id) VALUES ( "Fennell_Albert/Ancientwhispers.gif", "1", "300", "1", CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, "2003_01_01 00:00:00", "2003_01_01 00:00:00", ", "1", "10", 46)

from the insert statement it seems like it is not retrieving the value for the tax flag from the excel spreadsheet. Even though I have modified this field to be 0 it still does not show up here. Is this a bug anybody is aware of? Or am I putting in the wrong value here or doing something else worng. Any assistance here will be really appreciated. i ahve been stuck on this for a week now.

thanks

Ehi

Get beta 6, it corrects this problem.

[no external urls in signatures please, kthanks]