• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contrib for Product attritute quantity?

dingocc

After hours of searching I've not found a contribution that provides Product attritute quantities. I would like to specify for example:

Product Name = Blue Jeans

Option Name = Size

Option Value = Medium

Option Qty = 4

Product Name = Blue Jeans

Option Name = Size

Option Value = Large

Option Qty = 3

The admin would specify 'Option Qty' during product management, not the shopper. The shopper can select the Blue Jeans and is presented with the product option for size (Medium or Large) only.

Colin

I dont understand what you are saying when you say you want the ADMIN to tell the customer how many pairs of jeans to purchase.. It doesnt make sense.> Are you trying to BUNDLE them so 4 pairs of jeans is cheaper, or they HAVE to buy four pairs??

THere is the Attribute QTY contribution, but it doesn't do that. It creates a QTY box for each attribute so customers can order 4 of one attribute without leaving the product info pages...

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

lindsayanng, My requirement is to store in some way my stock levels in OSC and to present to the customer this information.

How do I tell my customers that I have medium and large blue jeans in stock? When I sell all of the large, how do I then indicate only medium is remaining?

there is a contribution for that. QT tracker will track attributes stock.

Using the word QUANTITY was misleading.. you are talking about inventory, stock.

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

yes.. I was using ATTIBUTES SETS where you can create a set of attributes WITH PRICE and you just go to your edit product page and click ADD ATTRIBUTES which then brings you to a list with check boxes to add which sets you already created.. HOWEVER, i added the AJAX attribute manager which is AWESOME.. it MIGHT be quicker than the other because you can memory an attribute's layout with "templates"

it isSUPER SUPER easy to install and i suggest trying teh AJAX first and if you need more THEN do the attributes set.