• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Disable Right click..

lindsayanng

Hahaha.. yea, mine dont deflate.They are real.. although getting fake ones have been on my mind. Might be a bad idea now that i think of it.. wouldnt want to deflate $3000 worth of boob because of my CATS.

Ya know, i have to admin i have a whole rack of issues, and i just dont wanna go bust. I can really balloon this thing out of proportion!~

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's probably a good thing the whole right-click disable busted.

It probably wouldn't have done anything to peak interest in the site, nor pile up mounds of praise for it.

And about your personal injury...

Not being able to wear what you want or sleep on your left side just sucks.

Or something like that...

:blush:

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

sucks for me.. not so much for my husband :)

Ok.. i have to agree with the fact that we have MILKED this thread a little too much.. I think its time to NIP this in the bud..

BOOBS!

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

I'm gonna use up my very first post on this one!

To disable right click on IE and firefox (what you are using at the mo doesn't work for Firefox) add oncontextmenu="return false" to your BODY tag. As in <BODY oncontextmenu="return false">. That is it. No long scripts required.

To also disable highlighting of text and images (IE ONLY!) add ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false" to your BODY tag. As in... <BODY oncontextmenu="return false"> ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false" >

Just do a search and replace for <body and replace with <BODY oncontextmenu="return false"> ondragstart="return false" onselectstart="return false" - no closing tag so as not to interfere with anything else in your BODY tag.

It's not fool proof but nothing is.

Archived