• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Yet Another Paymentech thread

cleveland-jay

Hi all,

Since most of the relevant Paymentech threads on this site are somewhat dated, they're not a great deal of help in solving issues. I've been working on trying to get this contribution certified by Chase and had a somewhat functional module until this morning. What I had working was not passing the CVV correctly, so I went looking into the contributions area and found an updated version of this module. I downloaded the next to last recent version, as I didn't need to the GoDaddy fix the most recent version claimed to solve.

Since installing this version in my test environment, a paymentech order no longer completes successfully and nothing appears in the Chase Orbital Terminal. I'm in the checkout procedure and when I hit "Confirm Order" on the checkout confirmation page, my screen blanks out and nothing completes. I never get to the Success screen.

This is all very frustrating. I've tried placing values and echo's into the module, but nothing is showing up. I'm on the verge of cancelling my paymentech account and just not bothering with this anymore.

Does anybody have a version that actually works?

--

Jay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paula,

I'm in the process of installing your fix right now. I've had little time to work on this over the past several weeks as I've returned to school and the course load has started piling up. (Yes, I should have finished this up 25 years ago, but life always seemed to get in the way.)

--

Jay

• 9 months later...

I installed the goDaddy paymentech contribution.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1998

It works fine for the most part however it aproves the trasaction no matter what CVV or expiration date I enter.

Has anyone encountered this problem where all transactions get aproved no matter what CV or expiration date is entered.

What could be causing the verification system to fail?

Thanks

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1998

• 3 months later...

Hi, We just moved this online store to a new host - HostExcellence NOT GODADDY - when we run a test order at checkout_process.php we get a 500 Internal Server Error page. Payment does go through to Paymentech but no confirmation emails are sent. I look at these addon fixes but they are for Orbital Gateway and we are with Chase E-xact and the files are different. Does anyone know what I should do?

Hi, We just moved this online store to a new host - HostExcellence NOT GODADDY - when we run a test order at checkout_process.php we get a 500 Internal Server Error page. Payment does go through to Paymentech but no confirmation emails are sent. I look at these addon fixes but they are for Orbital Gateway and we are with Chase E-xact and the files are different. Does anyone know what I should do?

The module installed must be http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1337/category,1/search,E-xact