• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PayPal Payflow Pro [New Version]

dynamoeffects

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res

izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=650,height=500,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,l

eft=150')

}

//--></script>

The previous code should be contigious line one line simply move the

eft=150')

up to read

.... ,top=150,left=150')

}

//--></script>

ALSO A WORKING VSN OF THE MODIFICATIONs IS AT

http://www.militarywives.com/catalog

Edited by Chadduck

REGARDING THE SEPTEMBER 1 CHANGE

This module will still be functional, there is no need to update it. The only change they are implementing is the means of transmitting the data to their servers. The way this module sends a request and parses the response DOES NOT need to be updated and will continue to be functional.

The error you may experience will be a -31 "The certificate chain did not validate, no local certificate found" error generated by cURL. If that happens, you need to contact your web host's support staff and request that the root certificates located in the third post at the following link be installed on your server: http://paypaldeveloper.com/pdn/board/messa...;thread.id=6309

If there is a way to update the module to make that process easier, I will. However most of the larger hosts are aware of the update and are already prepared, so there is a very good chance you won't even notice the transition.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Hi Brian!

I have a big problem, and my job depends on solve this issue.

We have a web site with oscommerce and using payflow pro.

We got an email that we need to made some upgrades and changes.

So we canche the curretn payment modulo for the one you have posted.

But we get a error code 12 (time out). I have look every where and can't find the solution!

In the testing mode it works perfectly!, but live dont!.

The previous payment module was secure credti card

/*

$Id: payflowpro.php,v 1.1 2003/05/03 $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2002 osCommerce

Some changes and fixes by Alonso Acuña [email protected]

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

Do i need to upgrade the payment module to the one you publish or i could just change the url from payflow.verisign.com to https://payflowpro.paypal.com ??

thanks for your time !!

Buy!

Hi,

I am using CRELoaded 6.15 and replaced my existing OSC PayFlowPro module with this one. When entering a CC sale, I get no errors, I get order confirmation email and order is logged in admin - but the PayPal Manager screen does not show any transaction data.

I was thrilled to find the new module and thread, but haven't seen this issue posted anywhere.

Thanks for any help.

Xtech -

This may be a really dumb question but is the module set to TEST or LIVE?

When I first installed it I overlooked that "minor" thing.

BJ

Hi BJ,

I *thought* I took great care to set it to "Live" in the admin area. I will reinstall and check to make sure I'm not an idiot. :)

Thanks for the suggestion.

Hi BJ,

I *thought* I took great care to set it to "Live" in the admin area. I will reinstall and check to make sure I'm not an idiot. :)

Thanks for the suggestion.

Nope, it was definitely "Live". I just reinstalled, tried a "live" transaction. Nothing in Paypal Manager. I then set it for "test" and tried - no test transactions showed up either.

The install looked pretty straightforward. Not sure where to go from here. The transaction *appears* to go through fine, so I'm assuming something is happening after it's handed off. I'm not Mr. PHP, but I do see error verification happening in paypal_payflow_pro.php file - which doesn't seem to be kicking in.

I just put things back to "Live" and entered a bogus credit card #, expiration date and CV2 code - and the order appeared to go through just fine. No error messages. I received order email, no error messages at all.

I'm not sure where to go, but I hope this provides some clue.

If you've reached the limit of your helpfulness, thanks for trying! :)

Hi,

I just ran a phpinfo() and I do have curl installed

curl

CURL support enabled

CURL Information libcurl/7.15.3 OpenSSL/0.9.7a zlib/1.1.4

My version of PHP is 4.4.4.

Are there any modules or settings that might cause this error?

@xtech: Find the following line in the /includes/modules/payment/paypal_payflow_pro.php file:

$result = curl_exec($ch);

and add this below it, inserting your email address for [email protected]:

mail('[email protected]', 'Payflow Pro Response', $result);

You'll be emailed the raw response from PayPal. Let me know what that says.

Edited by dynamoeffects

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

@xtech: Find the following line in the /includes/modules/payment/paypal_payflow_pro.php file:

$result = curl_exec($ch);

and add this below it, inserting your email address for [email protected]:

mail('[email protected]', 'Payflow Pro Response', $result);

You'll be emailed the raw response from PayPal. Let me know what that says.

Thanks for the reply. Here's where I made the change

Line 263 $result = curl_exec($ch);

Line 264 mail('[email protected]', 'Payflow Pro Response', $result);

I doublechecked the spelling of my email for errors - but I never received an email. Something must be breaking down. I am using CRELoaded. The module seems to show up fine in the admin menu. And I fill in the info. Is there anything that would make the files not get called? When I put in an invalid card # and expiration there is no error message. Its as if the file is called, but nothing happens afterward. I'm sure something must be wrong on my end...

Is there another place I can stick in a debugging command to see if the file is actually being called. Perhaps having the module echo to a text file in a couple of key places where the action is happening, just to see if it got to that point in the file? I'm not sure how to find out where the breakdown is occurring.

Looks right now like it isn't getting to the error checking, and it isn't sending the info to PayPal...

I know this isn't your problem, but I do appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Hi, I tried mailing myself at the entry points of each of the functions.

I get emails for the following functions:

selection

javascript_validation

update_status

process_button

I do not get an emailed response from

before_process

Here's what I added in:

function before_process() {

global $order;

mail('[email protected]', 'Inside function before_process', 'Hi' );

$cc_number = preg_replace('/[^0-9]/', '', $_POST['paypal_payflow_pro_number']);

$cc_expires_month = preg_replace('/[^0-9]/', '', $_POST['paypal_payflow_pro_expires_month']);

I also tried emailing myself the contents of paypal_query_array using this line:

'ORDERDESC' => '',

'VERBOSITY' => 'MEDIUM'

);

mail('[email protected]', 'Paypal Query array', $paypal_query_array );

foreach ($paypal_query_array as $key => $value) {

$paypal_query[] = $key . '[' . strlen($value) . ']=' . $value;

I don't know if that helps. Thanks!

You may discover that this module allows credit cards that you do NOT accept to be approved

To reolve this, what we did was as follows:

BACK UP THE ORIGINAL FILES!!!!!!!!!!

#####################

Things you probably need to look at

How to implement Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) with Payflow Pro

https://cms.paypal.com/cms_content/US/en_US...yment_Guide.pdf

DID YOU BACK UP THE ORIGINAL FILES?????

####################################

THIS WILL SET UP AN ERROR MESSAGE RETURNED IF THE CARD TYPE NOT ACCEPTED

############

OPEN

############

catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/paypal_payflow_pro.php

############

FIND

############

?>

############

BEFORE INSERT

############

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_PAYFLOW_PRO_TEXT_ERROR_CC_TYPE', "We regret that we are unable to accept the type of Credit Card that you are tring to use.");

############

SAVE AND CLOSE

############

THIS NEXT PART INSERTS THE ERROR CHECKING FOR CARD TYPE NOT MAPPED TO YOUR ACH ACCOUNT

#####################

AS IDENTIFIED IN ABOVE MANUAL from Table 8-5 ON PAGE 56

How to implement Automated Clearinghouse (ACH) with Payflow Pro

WE ARE GOING TO ADD A CHECK FOR Code 25 - Invalid Host Mapping. You are trying to process a tender type such as Discover Card,

but you are not set up with your merchant bank to accept this card type.

DID YOU BACK UP THE ORIGINAL FILES?????

############

OPEN

############

catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_payflow_pro.php

############

FIND

############

} else if ($result_code == 12) {
	$RespMsg = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_PAYFLOW_PRO_TEXT_ERROR_DECLINED;

############

BEFORE INSERT

############

} else if ($result_code == 25) {
	$RespMsg = MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_PAYFLOW_PRO_TEXT_ERROR_CC_TYPE;

############

SAVE AND CLOSE

############

Edited by Chadduck

Hi All,

We had developed an e-commerce application using oscommerce and integrated payflowpro with verisign. Now my client had asked me to correct the code to work with new payflowpro change which will apply from Sept 1,2009. So I had downloded the latest add on and integrated with my code

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6244.

But I am getting an error that "Account configuration issue. Please verify your login credentials."

My request is like below.

/pfpro pilot-payflowpro.paypal.com 443 "[uSER]=&[VENDOR]&username&[PARTNER]=paypal&[PWD]=password&[TENDER]=C&[TRXTYPE]=S&[ACCT]=4111111111111111&[CVV2]=111&[EXPDATE]=0111&[FREIGHTAMT]=23.76&[TAXAMT]=29.15&[AMT]=406.3&[CURRENCY]=USD&[FIRSTNAME]=Yohannan&[LASTNAME]=VK (Bill)&[sTREET]=address1&[CITY]=city&[sTATE]=CA&[ZIP]=94582&[COUNTRY]=USA&[sHIPTOFIRSTNAME]=Yohannan&[sHIPTOLASTNAME]=name&[sHIPTOSTREET]=address1&[sHIPTOCITY]=city&[sHIPTOSTATE]=CA&[sHIPTOZIP]=94582&=yohannan@xxxcom&[CUSTIP]=192.10.10.95&[COMMENT1]=&[iNVNUM]=&[ORDERDESC]=&[VERBOSITY]=MEDIUM'

If there is any solution for this, please let me know.

Thanks,

Yohannan Varghese.

Hi Brian,

Could you please check this issue and post a reply here.

We had developed an e-commerce application using oscommerce and integrated payflowpro with verisign. Now my client had asked me to correct the code to work with new payflowpro change which will apply from Sept 1,2009. So I had downloded the latest add on and integrated with my code

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6244.

But I am getting an error that "Account configuration issue. Please verify your login credentials."

My request is like below.

/pfpro pilot-payflowpro.paypal.com 443 "[uSER]=&[VENDOR]&username&[PARTNER]=paypal&[PWD]=password&[TENDER]=C&[TRXTYPE]=S&[ACCT]=4111111111111111&[CVV2]=111&[EXPDATE]=0111&[FREIGHTAMT]=23.76&[TAXAMT]=29.15&[AMT]=406.3&[CURRENCY]=USD&[FIRSTNAME]=Yohannan&[LASTNAME]=VK (Bill)&[sTREET]=address1&[CITY]=city&[sTATE]=CA&[ZIP]=94582&[COUNTRY]=USA&[sHIPTOFIRSTNAME]=Yohannan&[sHIPTOLASTNAME]=name&[sHIPTOSTREET]=address1&[sHIPTOCITY]=city&[sHIPTOSTATE]=CA&[sHIPTOZIP]=94582&=yohannan@xxxcom&[CUSTIP]=192.10.10.95&[COMMENT1]=&[iNVNUM]=&[ORDERDESC]=&[VERBOSITY]=MEDIUM'

If there is any solution for this, please let me know.

Thanks,

Yohannan Varghese.

It means your Payflow credentials are incorrect or you're not signed up for the Payflow service at PayPal. Contact PayPal support and send them the full, unedited request and they should be able to tell you what's going on.

It means your Payflow credentials are incorrect or you're not signed up for the Payflow service at PayPal. Contact PayPal support and send them the full, unedited request and they should be able to tell you what's going on.

I had successfully integrated the add on in our live server. Thanks.

The error had rectified. But the credit card type(Master,Visa etc) are showing as "Secure credit card". How do I rectify this?

I installaed the payflow_pro_v0.3 on Online Merchant v2.2 RC 2a and when I go through the check out everything seems fine till I get to the checkout_process.php page it turns white? Why would this be happening. When I look at the source of the page it just has a 1 that is it?

Greyhound...

I've got this contribution loaded and it works great (and the install is super easy compared to the old PayFlow contributions, thanks!) I'm wondering if anyone has gotten it working with delayed capture instead of just doing a regular sale or if I'm going to have to hack into the code myself?

Thanks,

Cliff

Can Someone Please Help or shed a light on this...

I am running CCGV and when a customer uses a discount code it is accepted and changes the total which is seen on the checkout_confirmation page.

However, Payflow Pro is still charging the un-discounted FULL amount. It works fine for paypal standard though.

I have checked all location as to fix the object and have had no success.

Has anyone else had this issue? or Anyone have any idea on how to correct the problem?

Help is appreciate

Taylor

Edited by AM/PM-Girl

Can Someone Please Help or shed a light on this...

I am running CCGV and when a customer uses a discount code it is accepted and changes the total which is seen on the checkout_confirmation page.

However, Payflow Pro is still charging the un-discounted FULL amount. It works fine for paypal standard though.

I have checked all location as to fix the object and have had no success.

Has anyone else had this issue? or Anyone have any idea on how to correct the problem?

Help is appreciate

Taylor

Does anyone have any idea on how to correct this issue. I really need the help with this and need to get it fixed quickly for a client.

Thanks

Sounds like the $order_total bug in the checkout_process.php file. Is $payment_modules->before_process(); placed before or after $order_totals = $order_total_modules->process(); ? It should be after, but if you're using an older version of osCommerce, you'll need to switch them.

I think we need an update to this module. Sounds like post September some new bugs might have arisen.

The CCV2 issue and the acceptance of cards you in fact don't accept (both reported by Chaddock) are common issues I think.

We are certainly getting a report of them ourselves.

Sounds like the $order_total bug in the checkout_process.php file. Is $payment_modules->before_process(); placed before or after $order_totals = $order_total_modules->process(); ? It should be after, but if you're using an older version of osCommerce, you'll need to switch them.

Thank you for your reply. I appologize for the delay in responding.

This is what I have in the checkout_process.php file

// load selected payment module

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');

if ($credit_covers) $payment=''; // CCGV

$payment_modules = new payment($payment);

// load the selected shipping module

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shipping.php');

$shipping_modules = new shipping($shipping);

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

$order = new order;

// load the before_process function from the payment modules

$payment_modules->before_process();

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');

$order_total_modules = new order_total;

$order_totals = $order_total_modules->process();

I have tried changing the code several times and everything I do to fix the problem does not seem to help. In fact after change the code as you suggested the order is processed and the credit card is now not charged.

I am not sure where the problem lies. It works as I have it now but just will not process the coupon discounted (CCGV) amount...I do need help to fix this.

Your help is greatly appreciated

Taylor

Edited by AM/PM-Girl

@FlyingKites: I'm looking into it and moving the project to github.

@AM/PM-Girl: Yep you need to update your checkout_process.php script. Change these lines:

to this:

The reasoning being that the payment module is being processed before the order totals have been properly calculated.

Edited by dynamoeffects