• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Free Shipping by categories

day2

Just installed the free shipping by categories, V1.5

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4475

Pretty easy to install and get it work.

However some minor problems that i encountered and would like to know does anyone faced the same problem and get it resolved!

My issues is:

when select Multiple categories in Admin, the Free shipping by categories modules no longer work in store front;

and when customer buy more than 1 item, or even same item that falls inside the allowed category but with the quantity of 2, this modules failed to function either.

I can't find any support thread on this contribution, would be appreciate if anyone can share their experience.

Thank you.

Just installed the free shipping by categories, V1.5

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4475

Pretty easy to install and get it work.

However some minor problems that i encountered and would like to know does anyone faced the same problem and get it resolved!

My issues is:

when select Multiple categories in Admin, the Free shipping by categories modules no longer work in store front;

and when customer buy more than 1 item, or even same item that falls inside the allowed category but with the quantity of 2, this modules failed to function either.

I can't find any support thread on this contribution, would be appreciate if anyone can share their experience.

Thank you.

Forgive me for my silliness, i didn't config it properly. Issue resolved.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I installed this mod and found an issue on the checkout_confirmation.php. The value that is subtracted from the other shipping module when you have products in the cart that are not getting free shipping is not being reflected on the checkout_confirmation. I am not sure how to fix this because it should be looking at the same variable that is on the checkout_shipping.php. Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks