• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

P&G Shipping Module v 0.5

Clement

In the spg_carrier_admin.php file I found following problem when edit or insert new carrier:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.carriers_name_osc' in 'field list'

select p.carriers_id, p.carriers_name, p.carriers_phone, p.carriers_url, p.carriers_track_url, p.carriers_comments, p.carriers_name_osc from spg_carriers p where p.carriers_id = '3'

FIX:

Change p.carriers_name_osc with

In lines 59, 69, 131 and 152 in file spg_carrier_admin.php

and

In line 509 in file spg_sipping.php

In the spg_carrier_admin.php file I found following problem when edit or insert new carrier:

Code:

1054 - Unknown column 'p.carriers_name_osc' in 'field list'

select p.carriers_id, p.carriers_name, p.carriers_phone, p.carriers_url, p.carriers_track_url, p.carriers_comments, p.carriers_name_osc from spg_carriers p where p.carriers_id = '3'

FIX:

Change p.carriers_name_osc with

In lines 59, 69, 131 and 152 in file spg_carrier_admin.php

and

In line 509 in file spg_shipping.php

Change p.carriers_name_osc with what :?:

... if you want to REALLY see something that doesn't set up right out of the box without some tweaking,

try being a Foster Parent!

I found some undefined language variables in the language file.

I'll put it here.

For the admin/spg_auction_admin.php file

in the language directory, in the spg_auction_admin.php file are missing:

TEXT_AUCTION_URL

TEXT_AUCTION_URL_TRACKING

TEXT_AUCTION_USER_ID

So, I added in admin lang dir/spg_auction_admin.php file:

define('TEXT_AUCTION_URL', 'Auction URL:');

define('TEXT_AUCTION_URL_TRACKING', 'Auction URL Tracking Info:');

define('TEXT_AUCTION_USER_ID', 'Auction User ID:');

From the admin lang dir/spg_suppliers_products.php file is missing

define('TABLE_HEADING_CARRIER_PROCESS', 'Read Suppliers Admin Process before updating. CLICK Here');

Anyway, in the latest features the text of the pop-up help windows isn't up to date.

I think the next is a very serious one. So, I just put the problem here and wait for the fix from the S&G staff because maybe is involved the data base structure.

So,

In the admin/spg_suppliers_products.php when asign a new product to a supplier (action=insert) the querry and the DB structure is different. The form fields from page and the variables from cod is different, too.

I get the folowing error message:

1054 - Unknown column 'products_name' in 'field list'

insert into spg_suppliers_products (products_id, products_name, suppliers_url, suppliers_phone, suppliers_date_added, expires_date, status, suppliers_comments) values ('38','','','', now(), '', '1', '')

This querry is in the admin/spg_suppliers_products.php page at line 52 :

case 'insert':

$expires_date = '';

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['day'] && $HTTP_POST_VARS['month'] && $HTTP_POST_VARS['year']) {

$expires_date = $HTTP_POST_VARS['year'];

$expires_date .= (strlen($HTTP_POST_VARS['month']) == 1) ? '0' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['month'] : $HTTP_POST_VARS['month'];

$expires_date .= (strlen($HTTP_POST_VARS['day']) == 1) ? '0' . $HTTP_POST_VARS['day'] : $HTTP_POST_VARS['day'];

}

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_SPG_SUPPLIERS_PRODUCTS . " (products_id,  products_name,  suppliers_url, suppliers_phone, suppliers_date_added, expires_date, status, suppliers_comments) values ('" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'] . "','" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['name'] . "','" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['url'] . "','" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['phone'] . "', now(), '" . $expires_date . "', '1', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['suppliers_comments'] . "')");

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING_SUPPLIERS_PRODUCTS, 'page=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['page']));

Same code following at the case 'update' .

But the DB structure from the spg_shipping.sql is

#

# Table structure for table `spg_suppliers`

#

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS spg_suppliers;

CREATE TABLE spg_suppliers (

suppliers_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,

suppliers_phone varchar(25) NOT NULL default '0',

suppliers_date_added datetime default NULL,

suppliers_last_modified datetime default NULL,

suppliers_name varchar(35) default NULL,

suppliers_url varchar(100) default NULL,

status int(1) default '1',

suppliers_comments longtext NOT NULL,

expires_date datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',

date_status_change datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',

products_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

PRIMARY KEY  (suppliers_id)

) TYPE=MyISAM;

#

# Table structure for table `spg_suppliers_products`

#

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS spg_suppliers_products;

CREATE TABLE spg_suppliers_products (

spg_suppliers_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

products_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

status tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0'

) TYPE=MyISAM;

1. I'm not sure if the "New Product" button have to be in the admin/products_new_attributes.php main section because when I use it, the new cost will not be assignet at any attribute.

Is this button usefull?

2. In the same page, the gree-red light status isn't linked to a real status because in the products_attributes table doesn't exist a such field (status).

Hello all

Thank you for your feedbacks.

We catched most of those bugs during the last week and we are preparing

a new zip for the end of this week.

in the mean time , just a note for the persons who upgrade versions, make sure to copy all files on top of prior files , we catch bugs in several files and you need to make sure you have the latest version of each file

both in catalog & admin.

we were not clear in the instal_upgrage.txt file and we mnetionned just to add a few files for the persons upgrading.

Most of the problems mentionned in the prior postings were already identified as we use the module all day long and modified code on our site.

we will do a new zip every weekend as we have our normal work during the week with our business and we can only spend some time on the packaging of the contribution during the weekend.

Hi

I just installed this contribution, very promising!

Your code called for a large number of files that where not included in the SQL update file provided in the contribution, that's neither here nor there as I added them - I was intrigued by the possibility of this contribution, which I belive once complete will add a large degree of functionality that in some cases is missing in the stock distribution.

I was unable to work out some sections - functions (didn't play to much with it once I discovered this thread) can you advise what is actually still in development - I saw files such as products_quantity , qty_back , qty_shp, is this to be included in the account_history_info.php?

In any event I look forward to the latest update. Will you be adding it to the contributions section or a stand alone download from your site - (Since you are still testing)?

Regards Seb

Scamp,

I'm currently installing the P&G Shipping module and am only now learning to be familar with SQL and PHP. It would help if you could post a list or an example (cut and paste code, ideally) of what you had to add.

I tried installing the separate Tracking contribution, which has a similar function to a part of the P&G module. However, it seemed to remove the customers_company field which was called for by the 'insert order' process. When I found this module before troubleshooting the separate Tracking module, I uninstalled it and will be troubleshooting this one soon. Any input will be appreciated.

--Kevin

Hi

from memory,

I had to add to orders.php,

spg_suppliers_products (i think) :D

I will dump the structure of the files I touched and post it here? or send me a mail and I will forward the sql to run via phpadmin. I wont get around to this until later tonight though. Also I was only playing with the contrib so there may well be other tables that need to be updated. If an update is due by the weekend it might be best to wait for the fix?

Anyone no problem dumping the tables I am not at my delevopment machine at the moment hence the delay.

Regards Seb

Scamp,

I'm currently installing the P&G Shipping module and am only now learning to be familar with SQL and PHP.  It would help if you could post a list or an example (cut and paste code, ideally) of what you had to add.

I tried installing the separate Tracking contribution, which has a similar function to a part of the P&G module.  However, it seemed to remove the customers_company field which was called for by the 'insert order' process.  When I found this module before troubleshooting the separate Tracking module, I uninstalled it and will be troubleshooting this one soon.  Any input will be appreciated.

--Kevin

1054 - Unknown column 'customers_company' in 'field list'

select customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, comments, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from orders where orders_id = '103'

[TEP STOP]

Hi I received an error for v 0.5

Please help

Thank you

run this, it should fix the orders table.

# Table structure for table `orders`

#

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS orders;

CREATE TABLE orders (

orders_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,

customers_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

customers_name varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',

customers_street_address varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',

customers_suburb varchar(32) default NULL,

customers_city varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',

customers_postcode varchar(10) NOT NULL default '',

customers_state varchar(32) default NULL,

customers_country varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',

customers_telephone varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',

customers_email_address varchar(96) NOT NULL default '',

customers_address_format_id int(5) NOT NULL default '0',

delivery_name varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',

delivery_street_address varchar(64) NOT NULL default '',

delivery_suburb varchar(32) default NULL,

delivery_city varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',

delivery_postcode varchar(10) NOT NULL default '',

delivery_state varchar(32) default NULL,

delivery_country varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',

delivery_address_format_id int(5) NOT NULL default '0',

payment_method varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',

cc_type varchar(20) default NULL,

cc_owner varchar(64) default NULL,

cc_number varchar(32) default NULL,

cc_expires varchar(4) default NULL,

last_modified datetime default NULL,

date_purchased datetime default NULL,

orders_status int(5) NOT NULL default '0',

orders_date_finished datetime default NULL,

comments text,

currency char(3) default NULL,

currency_value decimal(14,6) default NULL,

customers_company char(1) NOT NULL default '',

delivery_company char(1) NOT NULL default '',

billing_name char(1) NOT NULL default '',

billing_company char(1) NOT NULL default '',

billing_street_address char(1) NOT NULL default '',

billing_suburb char(1) NOT NULL default '',

billing_city char(1) NOT NULL default '',

billing_postcode char(1) NOT NULL default '',

billing_state char(1) NOT NULL default '',

billing_country char(1) NOT NULL default '',

billing_address_format_id char(1) NOT NULL default '',

PRIMARY KEY (orders_id)

) TYPE=MyISAM;

# --------------------------------------------------------

Regards Seb

Hi

I am still testing to use the program

I placed an order and it goes to processing. After than I click on "Shipping Processing", and it brings up the page where I can edit all the information.

I went to check my mail and there isnt any email sent to me regarding the order status update to PROCESS. How can I fix this?

After that I updated the Payment section, then the shipping information.

An email was sent with the subject [Order Update: Shipping Info]

Inside the email it has the company name, the order Number; detail invoice link, date ordered and EMAIL_TEXT_STATUS_UPDATE.

It seems like this is another problem. There is no information regarding the shipment.

Another problem is how do I use separate shipping for each product. Partial shipment function.

Thank you

Yep you are right I should have posted a message I just assumed that DROP TABLE IF EXISTS was self explanatory.

But we all now what happens when you assume. :)

I install all contributions on a test site (local where I consider all information in the tables are well test information so if it's lost corrupted I just restore back to the original state, or back track until I find the problem.

I hope no one is installing this or any other contribution on a live site without testing it first!

I will be more mindfully of the consequences next time and put big disclaimers on my posts.

On a serious note though, apologies to those that lost data, as I said I just assumed people where installing on a test site.

Well that's the last time I post on these forums. :wink:

Regards Seb

That's what this did:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS orders;

Hope you made a backup of your database first (or maybe your host has one?).

IMHO that was a really silly thing to post scamp (without a warning at least).  :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the contribution is working well (including tracking links in e-mails), but when I try to use the Manual Entry part of the contrib, I get the following error whether I choose an existing customer or click on the new customer manual entry button:

1146 - Table 'mysite.table_spg_manual_info' doesn't exist

update TABLE_SPG_MANUAL_INFO set spg_man_key = 'blahblahblah' , spg_man_key2 = 'blahblahblah' , spg_man_key3 = 'blahblahblah' where spg_man_info_id = '1'

application_top.php does have the definition of TABLE_SPG_MANUAL_INFO, and the SQL DB does have spg_man_info set up (see below ***)

Are other people (i.e. you) getting this to work? Any ideas on where the confusion is coming from? Any word on when the aforementioned update will be posted? This is a great contrib overall, and I'm very close to having it all working. :sigh:

--Kevin (whose Charter account was down today due to the evil worm :evil: )

drop table if exists spg_man_info;

create table spg_man_info (

spg_man_info_id int(11) not null auto_increment,

spg_man_name varchar(25) not null ,

status int(1) default '0' not null ,

manual_date_added datetime default '0000-00-00 00:00:00' not null ,

manual_last_modified datetime default '0000-00-00 00:00:00' not null ,

date_status_change datetime default '0000-00-00 00:00:00' not null ,

expires_date datetime default '0000-00-00 00:00:00' not null ,

spg_man_key varchar(24) default '0' not null ,

spg_defined varchar(10) not null ,

spg_man_key2 varchar(24) default '0' not null ,