• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

skipjack incompatible

xecutech

I have been using skipjack and when the confirmation email goes out to the customer, it only lists the first item they purchased. This is fine if it's only 1 item, but a problem when they order different items. They keep calling to confirm their orders.

Skipjack has been of no help in resolving this and said it was osc. I use qbi and the data from osc works well with it, so i am not sure it's an osc problem. I was also told that I would have to edit the osc script or hire a developer to make it work with their system!

Do any of you use skipjack to process your online sales, and if so, how did you fix this problem?

Thanks.

Does anyone here use skipjack to process their payments? Skipjack support is of no help and they say the code is wrong in osc. I don't thnk it's the case, but I need some information from someone who has had this same problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Well this turned out to be an issue with their code. Thought I would give an update since no one offered any help. That way if someone else has this problem they will be able to see it has been resolved!

• 6 months later...
Well this turned out to be an issue with their code. Thought I would give an update since no one offered any help. That way if someone else has this problem they will be able to see it has been resolved!

Let me share my experience with Skipjack (we opened an account in 2006) - this is by far THE WORST IT company that is out there. This is NOT a joke. I beg you to find a company whose services simply do not perform CONSTANTLY, whose web site is worse (this is the only web site I have seen so far that has No LINKS - you have to close the page because you can't go anywhere - this is after processing a batch for instance).

We process membership dues once a month for 500+ members. The file upload fails constantly, you call them - they admit there is a problem on "their end ", put you on hold for 10+ minutes and then ask you to try again. In the month of April I have already tried 3 times and still no luck. The level of support is very low, tech personnel is rude.

The reporting module is a joke, overall a very cumbersome system to use.

We are moving toward changing the provider, the only reason that stopped us so far is high cost (we had to reprogram our own system to work with Skipjack Financial Services) but this move is unavoidable.

Avoid them at any cost!

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions about my experience with Skipjack.