• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

auto update cart

sheepiedog

Hi,

I am looking at adding Autoupdate Cart Contribution 5598

Cont 5598 - Autoupdate Cart

I cant find any mention of it good or bad in the forums. I gave it a test run on my test site and it all seems to work well. Can anyone advise if they are using this, or if there is something better to have the shopping cart auto update when a customer makes changes ?

It makes me nervous when I cant find any information and there are no updates to the contribution and the author doesn't seem to be active in the forum. Perhaps it is because the contribution just works :-) thats what I am hoping :-)

Hi,

I cant find any mention of it good or bad in the forums. I gave it a test run on my test site and it all seems to work well. Can anyone advise if they are using this, or if there is something better to have the shopping cart auto update when a customer makes changes ?

It makes me nervous when I cant find any information and there are no updates to the contribution and the author doesn't seem to be active in the forum. Perhaps it is because the contribution just works :-) thats what I am hoping :-)

Yeah, I use it on my site. Try it out (but don't buy anything unless you mean to, as it's a live site), it works well for my site.

Yeah, I use it on my site. Try it out (but don't buy anything unless you mean to, as it's a live site), it works well for my site.

oh super! I just wanted to be assured that there were no major issues. If you are using it and are happy, thats good enough for me. Thank you so much for your answer. I am looking forward to installing it on my live site.

Thanks again !

Hi,

I have no problem with it.

i'm glad you asked this because i wanted something like this too.. there was the ajax cart, and this one.. I was wary about this one because theres only one contribution (although thats not a bad thing with all those hack updates) but it hasnt been touched since 2007.. GLAD to hear its still working just fine. I might tackle this one tonight.

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!