• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Clickable products in orders.php

As the topic title says i need clickable products in orders.php because i would like to be sure about the product clients have ordered. Help me please!

PS: Where it says 10 x Product name.

I need product name to send to that product.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, so here goes. This is all theoretical and completely untested, so backup/backup/backup before you try and apply it.

catalog/admin/includes/classes/order.php

Replace (about line 80):

$orders_products_query = tep_db_query("select orders_products_id, products_id, products_name, products_model, products_price, products_tax, products_quantity, final_price from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

with

$orders_products_query = tep_db_query("select orders_products_id, products_name, products_model, products_price, products_tax, products_quantity, final_price from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");

Then about line 83 - insert

'id' => $orders_products['products_id'],

So you end up with something like:

$this->products[$index] = array('qty' => $orders_products['products_quantity'],
									'id' => $orders_products['products_id'],
									'name' => $orders_products['products_name'],

Then in catalog/admin/orders.php

About line 223 change

'			<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];

to

'			<td class="dataTableContent" valign="top"><a href="' . HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'product_info.php?products_id=' . $order->products[$i]['id'] . '" target="_blank">' . $order->products[$i]['name'] . '</a>';

That might work. I haven't test it at all, just theorising, so please backup first etc.

That should provide a link to the product info page in the order's product list for each product.

Rob

Rob Bell - Inspired Graphix

Customising osCommerce in Australia, and the world!

View my profile for web and email links.

I'm sorry, but i cannot offer Free support via PM etc, and osCommerce forums prohibit me from putting any reference to paid support in my signauture.

However viewing my profile may provide links to my website or something like that which you may find useful.

• 1 year later...

This is great, especially for stores with one of a kind products.

But you'll have to add 'products_id' to the query in catalog/admin/includes/classes/order.php

in order for the link to work correctly, though. Thanks shooter-boy!

Archived