• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Sign in to follow this  
cg180659

FCKeditor showing code with content...

Hi all,

I seriously need help with this. I have installed FCK perfectly with not hiccups, no error messages. Nothing. Right now I'm using FCK for my product descriptions. When I type into the editor, everything looks perfect, but then when I check the preview, everything is messed up! The HTML coding and the content are all mashed together! I really don't know what to do. I've posted in the support thread for nearly all the versions of FCK, but noone has answered. I've even went to the FCK website, nothing there. Searched 'almighty' Google. Nothing there. Am I the only person who has gone through this? I know I sound like a pain, but I have also given my fair share of help in this community, and its not right that NOONE can point me in the right direction. Please. I'm in a very stressful situation right now, I have a deadline, and I need this job badly. Please anything.

Thanks

SPACE FOR RENT!

Hi all,

I seriously need help with this. I have installed FCK perfectly with not hiccups, no error messages. Nothing. Right now I'm using FCK for my product descriptions. When I type into the editor, everything looks perfect, but then when I check the preview, everything is messed up! The HTML coding and the content are all mashed together! I really don't know what to do. I've posted in the support thread for nearly all the versions of FCK, but noone has answered. I've even went to the FCK website, nothing there. Searched 'almighty' Google. Nothing there. Am I the only person who has gone through this? I know I sound like a pain, but I have also given my fair share of help in this community, and its not right that NOONE can point me in the right direction. Please. I'm in a very stressful situation right now, I have a deadline, and I need this job badly. Please anything.

Thanks

Ok, so with the help of germ, I was able to fix my problem. For anyone else out there who might be having troubles with this, please check this link for help as to how to remove the underscores from the preview:

http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?showtopic=307443

SPACE FOR RENT!