• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] QTpro - Quantity Tracking Professional

zonetown

Anyone please help...

I'm getting these 2 error messages now and I am trying to get this resolved, any help would be great. The two error messages I am getting are:

In the admin section:

Parse error: parse error in /home/cust2/user1285208/html/catalog/admin/includes/boxes/reports.php on line 27

In the store front section:

Warning: main(includes/classes/pad_multiple_dropdowns.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cust2/user1285208/html/catalog/product_info.php on line 152

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/pad_multiple_dropdowns.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/cust2/user1285208/html/catalog/product_info.php on line 152

Can someone tell me how to fix this, or which code to post? Thx.

I think im missing a file but i dont see it.

the install instructions are as clear.

if you can't get it going just revert to your backed up files and then start again installing it step by step - hopefully it'll work the second time

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Parse error: parse error in /home/cust2/user1285208/html/catalog/admin/includes/boxes/reports.php on line 27

line 28 should have a bracket like so )

Warning: main(includes/classes/pad_multiple_dropdowns.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cust2/user1285208/html/catalog/product_info.php on line 152

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/pad_multiple_dropdowns.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/cust2/user1285208/html/catalog/product_info.php on line 152

You'll have to post for me to take a look:

<?php

//++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code

ALL THE WAY DOWN TO

//++++ QT Pro: End Changed Code

}

?>

This is the second set of 'begin QTPro' / 'End QTPro' modifications in the product info file

Edited by chooch

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

line 28 should have a bracket like so )

You'll have to post for me to take a look:

<?php

ALL THE WAY DOWN TO

}

?>

This is the second set of 'begin QTPro' / 'End QTPro' modifications in the product info file

Did you mean for me to add this in the includes/boxes/reports file?

if ($selected_box == 'reports') {

$contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_PRODUCTS_VIEWED, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_PRODUCTS_VIEWED . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_PRODUCTS_PURCHASED, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_PRODUCTS_PURCHASED . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_ORDERS_TOTAL . '</a>');

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_LOW_STOCK_ATTRIB, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_STATS_LOW_STOCK_ATTRIB . '</a>');

)

}

$box = new box;

Here is the product_info you requested

/++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);

if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {

$products_id=(preg_match("/^\d{1,10}(\{\d{1,10}\}\d{1,10})*$/",$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] : (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']);

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN . '.php');

$class = 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN;

$pad = new $class($products_id);

echo $pad->draw();

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

BOX_REPORTS_PRODUCTS_PURCHASED . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_ORDERS_TOTAL . '</a>');

no, if you already one bracket there that is enough. to fix the problem do this...

after your . BOX_REPORTS_ORDERS_TOTAL above, add this: . '</a><br>' .

as for the product info i'll look at it now for a bit if i can or maybe tomorrow - but which is your line 152?

Edited by chooch

CHOOCH

no, if you already one bracket there that is enough. to fix the problem do this...

after your . BOX_REPORTS_ORDERS_TOTAL above, add this: . '</a><br>' .

as for the product info i'll look at it now for a bit if i can or maybe tomorrow - but which is your line 152?

That 1st one worked like a charm, thank you.

my line 152 is

thanks for your help chooch.

Meredith

my line 152 is

Have actually got your files in the right place:

includes/classes (and then all of your QTPro class files in there?)

Edited by chooch

CHOOCH

Have actually got your files in the right place:

includes/classes (and then all of your QTPro class files in there?)

All the files are in the correct place. The only thing that I can imagine is that the product_info file is incorrect. I used the Beyond Compare software to edit the file and I am pretty sure I did it incorrectly. The file doesn't make sence it me at all. I have contributions already installed so its hard for me to edit this one. I have Header Tags controller installed and Register Golbals if that helps, This is driving me nuts, of course the last thing I have to do is giving me this much trouble :(

All the files are in the correct place. The only thing that I can imagine is that the product_info file is incorrect. I used the Beyond Compare software to edit the file and I am pretty sure I did it incorrectly. The file doesn't make sence it me at all. I have contributions already installed so its hard for me to edit this one. I have Header Tags controller installed and Register Golbals if that helps, This is driving me nuts, of course the last thing I have to do is giving me this much trouble :(

Ok I remade the file again from scratch and didn't use the Beyond software and I am getting the an error that points me back to that same place again, yet now it's on a different line.

The error on my store front looks like this now:

Warning: main(includes/classes/pad_multiple_dropdowns.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cust2/user1285208/html/catalog/product_info.php on line 165

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/pad_multiple_dropdowns.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/cust2/user1285208/html/catalog/product_info.php on line 165

The pad_multiple_dropdowns.php is in the right place, but I was wondering what on earth does this file have to do with the PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN?? It's beyond me, I'm still trying to get to the bottom of this but if you think of anything please let me know. Thanks again for your help.

Meredith

Ok I remade the file again from scratch and didn't use the Beyond software and I am getting the an error that points me back to that same place again, yet now it's on a different line.

The error on my store front looks like this now:

Warning: main(includes/classes/pad_multiple_dropdowns.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cust2/user1285208/html/catalog/product_info.php on line 165

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/classes/pad_multiple_dropdowns.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/cust2/user1285208/html/catalog/product_info.php on line 165

The pad_multiple_dropdowns.php is in the right place, but I was wondering what on earth does this file have to do with the PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN?? It's beyond me, I'm still trying to get to the bottom of this but if you think of anything please let me know. Thanks again for your help.

Meredith

Can someone look into this for me today? I have tripple checked this stuff myself and am having no luck. I was looking over the install guide again last night and it said that I would probably have problems with the product_info.php file yet I didn't know I'd be stuck on it for this long. I am going to post the code below, if anyone can look at it and tell me what looks incorrect. Thanks!

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<?php

// BOF: Header Tag Controller v2.5.7

if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');

} else {

?>

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<?php

}

// EOF: Header Tag Controller v2.5.7

?>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript"><!--

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res

izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le

ft=150')

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr class="infoBoxContents">

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td valign="top"><h1><?php echo $products_name; ?></h1></td>

<td align="right" valign="top"><h1><?php echo $products_price; ?></h1></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

<?php

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="smallText">

<?php

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

</td>

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

$products_id=(preg_match("/^\d{1,10}(\{\d{1,10}\}\d{1,10})*$/",$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] : (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']);

echo $pad->draw();

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I'm about to go crazy trying to figure this out. Sorry for the long post, i didn't know how else to explain it. :(

Can someone look into this for me today? I have tripple checked this stuff myself and am having no luck. I was looking over the install guide again last night and it said that I would probably have problems with the product_info.php file yet I didn't know I'd be stuck on it for this long. I am going to post the code below, if anyone can look at it and tell me what looks incorrect. Thanks!

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<?php

// BOF: Header Tag Controller v2.5.7

if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');

} else {

?>

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<?php

}

// EOF: Header Tag Controller v2.5.7

?>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

function popupWindow(url) {

window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res

izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le

ft=150')

}

//--></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">

<tr>

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?php

if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {

?>

<tr>

<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {

$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';

} else {

$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];

}

?>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td valign="top"><h1><?php echo $products_name; ?></h1></td>

<td align="right" valign="top"><h1><?php echo $products_price; ?></h1></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main">

<?php

?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="smallText">

<?php

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>

<?php

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

</td>

<tr>

<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {

$products_options_array = array();

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {

$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

}

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {

$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];

} else {

$selected_attribute = false;

}

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

echo $pad->draw();

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");

$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

} else {

?>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td>

<?php

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {

echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);

} else {

include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);

}

?>

</td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<!-- right_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>

<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I'm about to go crazy trying to figure this out. Sorry for the long post, i didn't know how else to explain it. :(

I fixed the problem, have nooooo idea how, but I did. Thanks to anyone who helped, I'm sure I'll have another question soon, hopefully it won't be as difficult. I'm still learning.

Another problem, everything seems to be working fine now but on the store front when I try to select product options all of them show up on some even when they are out of stock, some show the correct information for out of stock options show. It is strange because I some styles are completely correct and some only reqister the correct information for certain sizes. Anyone have any idea what might be going on because I am getting no error messages. All inventory has been updated correctly. Thanks in advance.

Meredith

I fixed the problem, have nooooo idea how, but I did. Thanks to anyone who helped, I'm sure I'll have another question soon, hopefully it won't be as difficult. I'm still learning.

It looks like you didn't add the SQL. I see you say you have no idea how you fixed it but kindly try posting your possible reasons here as to how you think you may have fixed your issues because other people could maybe benefit from it.

CHOOCH

It looks like you didn't add the SQL. I see you say you have no idea how you fixed it but kindly try posting your possible reasons here as to how you think you may have fixed your issues because other people could maybe benefit from it.

Regarding the problem I had earlier, I reinstalled all the files and started from scratch. I also had a lot of trouble with the product_info.php file so instead of using the Beyond Compare software I edited it myself to make sure I didn't leave out any of the code. The best advice I could give would be to be very caredful with that one file and to double check all your installed files and make sure everything is installed in the proper place. This has been the toughest contribution for me to install, but it is by FAR worth it. This will make my life so much easier once it is working properly.

Also, I tried to add the SQL files (new_install and config) again and it gave me an error message saying I already added it. Is there anything else it might possibly be? I'm stuck again. Thanks.

Meredith

Regarding the problem I had earlier, I reinstalled all the files and started from scratch. I also had a lot of trouble with the product_info.php file so instead of using the Beyond Compare software I edited it myself to make sure I didn't leave out any of the code. The best advice I could give would be to be very caredful with that one file and to double check all your installed files and make sure everything is installed in the proper place. This has been the toughest contribution for me to install, but it is by FAR worth it. This will make my life so much easier once it is working properly.

Also, I tried to add the SQL files (new_install and config) again and it gave me an error message saying I already added it. Is there anything else it might possibly be? I'm stuck again. Thanks.

Meredith

Yea, I found the problem, it was in the catalog/includes/functions/general.php file. I hadn't merged all the code correctly and I re-did it and it is working great.

Meredith

Ok i installed it, it looks like it works just fine. But now im not sure how to use the Sequenced Dropdowns In Product Information i selected Sequenced Dropdowns. Then in Products Attributes i made a new Product Options and selected track stock but realy i dont need this to track my stock. I just would like to have the dropdowns.

Im not sure how to make it so one drop down has "WTB hubs" with no sub options but if they select "hope pro II" from that drop down a new drop down shows up with color of hub. WTB hubs only come in black but hope pro II's have 6 colors.

I get to the stock page and i can add stock (but this is a product i dont need to track stock so i put 9999 for stock)

But how do i make the colors under the hub?

Ok i installed it, it looks like it works just fine. But now im not sure how to use the Sequenced Dropdowns In Product Information i selected Sequenced Dropdowns. Then in Products Attributes i made a new Product Options and selected track stock but realy i dont need this to track my stock. I just would like to have the dropdowns.

Im not sure how to make it so one drop down has "WTB hubs" with no sub options but if they select "hope pro II" from that drop down a new drop down shows up with color of hub. WTB hubs only come in black but hope pro II's have 6 colors.

I get to the stock page and i can add stock (but this is a product i dont need to track stock so i put 9999 for stock)

But how do i make the colors under the hub?

Ok i found i just need to add them then i can select them in the stock page.

Is there a way to sort the drop downs on witch comes first? Also im going to have about 8 drop downs so thats alot of stuff to add, would it be better to do it threw mySQL

I installed QT Pro, now my attributes will not show up in the shopping cart or in orders. What's happened?

As silly as it may sound, did you upload the shopping cart file to the catalog?

CHOOCH

As silly as it may sound, did you upload the shopping cart file to the catalog?

Thanks for the reply, Chooch. I did upload the shopping_cart.php file, with the changes. I just double checked it. Everything else seems to be working fine with the contribution, I am able to set quantities, the attributes are displayed correctly on the product page. Adding to the cart does not retain attributes, however. I'll PM you the url to my site, if it might help. Thanks again...

brady

I did upload the shopping_cart.php file, with the changes.

I think you'll have to search the thread because this may have been raised before. Hopefully you'll find the answer.

CHOOCH

just posted this in the paypal ipn thread, but after more digging, i'm wondering if it may make more sense here. anyways...

hello all,

i'm having two issues, the first of which has me in a really bad spot...

firstly, i happen to have QTPro v4 installed, as we absolutely depend on it's functionality. now, i've recentlty noticed that orders of any items that have matrix attributes that have their stock handled by QTPro, are not being deducted from inventory after an order is placed using Paypal as a payment method. Credit Card orders work perfectly, and Paypal orders will deduct if it's a simple inventory using OSCommerce's quantity and not the QTPro stock option. this is a huge problem for us, and i'm willing to pay someone for a clean and timely solution to it.

our next issue is that the abandoned orders seem to simply sit indefinitely within our admin until manually delated. i thought that these were supposed to delete themselves after 3 days? if not, is there any way to do this, preferably with a time variable we can define ourselves?

anyhow, any help would be greatly appreciated, and i'd be more then happy to pay someone for their time if they could do it (i'm slammed for time at the moment).

feel free to email me or post a reply.

thanks.