• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] QTpro - Quantity Tracking Professional

zonetown

Does anyone know how to add a "please select..." into multiple_dropdowns?

So the first option in the dropdown menu shows "please select...", and if you try to add something to the cart directly whitout select an option, it would be nice to have a javascript-popup saying that you must select option.

Actually this is a very muc needed function, I have had several customers that have the bought wrong item when they want to by several of the same option. First they select the optione they want, then hit buy button twice. The first product that goes into the cart will be correct, but the second will be the product that is listed first in multiple_dropdowns.

So does anyone has a fix for this?

// Fredrik

Hi

Still not sure about this, adding in an additional column. Have tried to edit in dreamweaver, created a new column, and inserted

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $products_barcode; ?></td>

so it looks like:

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $products_quantity; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php echo $products_price; ?> </td>

However, nothing appears on the report

Thanks

W

Hi

Bit of a cross post but probably more relevant to QTPro.

I want to edit stats_low_stock_attrib.php so that it includes an extra field I created called products_barcode.

How can I add this into the low stock report. I want to show

Products | Barcode | Qty | Price

I have detailed the code below for ease of reference.

Many thanks

W

Hi

Still not sure about this, adding in an additional column. Have tried to edit in dreamweaver, created a new column, and inserted

so it looks like:

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $products_quantity; ?></td>

However, nothing appears on the report

Thanks

W

Did you add products_barcode to your SQL query?

using qt pro and paypal_ipn.php,v 1.1.2.11

Hi,

not sure if this has been done yet but I couldn't find a solution.

I think I got qt pro and paypal_ipn.php,v 1.1.2.11 working together.

if anyone is interested let me know and I'll post the code. :)

if this has allready been done and I'm just being thick ignore me

Thanks.

Sorry, which query is that? I know how to use phpmyadmin so if I need to edit there then can you confirm what to edit?

Thanks

W

Did you add products_barcode to your SQL query?

$products_query_raw = "select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity,p.products_price, l.name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_LANGUAGES . " l where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and l.languages_id = pd.language_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pd.products_name ASC";

in stats_low_stock_attrib.php

This thread is getting really messy ever since Ralph departed....

:-(

Edited by chooch

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

I have this:

$products_query_raw = "select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_barcode, p.products_price, l.name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_LANGUAGES . " l where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and l.languages_id = pd.language_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pd.products_name ASC";

where p.products_barcode has been added.

W

$products_query_raw = "select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity,p.products_price, l.name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_LANGUAGES . " l where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and l.languages_id = pd.language_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pd.products_name ASC";

in stats_low_stock_attrib.php

Ah, got it.

Edited table to:

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $products_id; ?></td>

<td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $products['products_barcode']; ?></td>

<td class="formAreaTitle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STOCK, 'product_id=' . $products['products_id']) . '">' . $products['products_name'] . '</a>'; ?></td>

Nice addition for me within qtpro.

W

Has anyone solved getting Order Editor to update QTPro related stock when editing orders? If so, please let me know!

Stew/djmonkey1 told me this in the Order Editor thread:

"Stock isn't updated properly when adding, deleting, or changing a products quantity. Order Editor would have to be custom modified to work properly with QtPro (or a fork could be developed). There was some discussion about this but I don't know if anyone ever worked it out. Search this thread for QtPro and you should find the posts about it."

Has anyone solved getting Order Editor to update QTPro related stock when editing orders? If so, please let me know!

Stew/djmonkey1 told me this in the Order Editor thread:

"Stock isn't updated properly when adding, deleting, or changing a products quantity. Order Editor would have to be custom modified to work properly with QtPro (or a fork could be developed). There was some discussion about this but I don't know if anyone ever worked it out. Search this thread for QtPro and you should find the posts about it."

There are many contributions involving attributes and quantities.... unfortunately order editors and contributions alike dont have a general release with fixes for QTpro and stock updates etc etc... people have to find fixes specific to the contributions installed by programming the relevant pages themselves.

Edited by chooch

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

When getting other contributions to work with QTPro in the store front I have earlier modified catalog/includes/classes/pad_base.php and sometimes also catalog/includes/application_top.php but I have no idea where to do this for admin (and with that Order Editor).

Hi

Still on the reporting side within QTPro and stats_low_stock_attrib.php, how can I show the gross product price. The default QTPro file shows the net amount, as per

Thanks

W

Hi

Just wondering whether this contrib will solve my problems.. from the screenshot it looks like each different attribute combination is added as a new product - is that correct? does that mean, for example, I can set a model number for product A red and a different model number for product A blue? I want to use with easypopulate.

Thanks for any advice.

Hello All!

QTPRO 4.2a (with update) -Stock Quantity Problem when NON-TRACKABLE options in use.

FOR EXAMPLE

If I have a product which has ONLY TRACKABLE attribs then the stock qty updates perfectly.

Thus -

STOCK BEFORE PURCHASE:

Fitted Sheet 2

Flat Sheet 1

Then 1 x Fitted Sheet is purchased it becomes

Fitted Sheet 1

Flat Sheet 1

All good so far....

However if I add an additional NON TRACKING ATTRIBUTE, such as gift wrap or batteries and checkout

the item stock qty shows something like this:

Fitted Sheet 1

Flat Sheet 1

No Thanks Fitted Sheet -1

So, a new attribute value is being added to the stock qty, but there is no change in the stock qty for the actual product itself, which you will recall updates perfectly when the NON TRACKING ATTRIBs are removed.

If I change the NON TRACKING ATTRIB (Batteries for example) to TRACKABLE, then apply stock qty, all qtys update properly, but obviously this is not a practical solution, as there are numerous combinations this way...

I have added the qtpro mod fix which states "this very small modification IS NOT REQUIRED, however it fixes a problem for none track stock where no

attribute data is stored. For most this will not be an issue but if you try to do anything with stock

after the order has been placed you will quickly find you need this information."

this doesn't cure the problem unfortunately.

I am using ATTRIBUTE SETS mod, but I don't see that this is connected to this problem.

Here is another example of the effects on stock qty

BEFORE PURCHASE of Flat sheet (with in this instance, gift wrapping option selected)

Fitted Sheet 2

Flat Sheet 1

No Thanks Flat Sheet 0

Yes Please Flat Sheet 0

AFTER PURCHASE:

Fitted Sheet 2

Flat Sheet 1

No Thanks Flat Sheet 0

Yes Please Flat Sheet -1

Your guidance is appreciated!

Hello All!

QTPRO 4.2a (with update) -Stock Quantity Problem when NON-TRACKABLE options in use.

FOR EXAMPLE

If I have a product which has ONLY TRACKABLE attribs then the stock qty updates perfectly.

Thus -

STOCK BEFORE PURCHASE:

Fitted Sheet 2

Flat Sheet 1

Then 1 x Fitted Sheet is purchased it becomes

Fitted Sheet 1

Flat Sheet 1

All good so far....

However if I add an additional NON TRACKING ATTRIBUTE, such as gift wrap or batteries and checkout

the item stock qty shows something like this:

Fitted Sheet 1

Flat Sheet 1

So, a new attribute value is being added to the stock qty, but there is no change in the stock qty for the actual product itself, which you will recall updates perfectly when the NON TRACKING ATTRIBs are removed.

If I change the NON TRACKING ATTRIB (Batteries for example) to TRACKABLE, then apply stock qty, all qtys update properly, but obviously this is not a practical solution, as there are numerous combinations this way...

I have added the qtpro mod fix which states "this very small modification IS NOT REQUIRED, however it fixes a problem for none track stock where no

attribute data is stored. For most this will not be an issue but if you try to do anything with stock

after the order has been placed you will quickly find you need this information."

this doesn't cure the problem unfortunately.

I am using ATTRIBUTE SETS mod, but I don't see that this is connected to this problem.

Here is another example of the effects on stock qty

BEFORE PURCHASE of Flat sheet (with in this instance, gift wrapping option selected)

Fitted Sheet 2

Flat Sheet 1

No Thanks Flat Sheet 0

Yes Please Flat Sheet 0

AFTER PURCHASE:

Fitted Sheet 2

Flat Sheet 1

No Thanks Flat Sheet 0

Yes Please Flat Sheet -1

Your guidance is appreciated!

UPDATE:

The same problem shows itself when adding a new product:

With 1 trackable and 1 non-trackable item

For Example Size (trackable) and batteries (non-trackable)

Inital Stock added -

Medium 10

Large 10

Then purchased 1 x medium with Battery- Duracell Pack B

1x medium (tracked) and Duracell Pack B (non-tracked)

Medium 10

Medium Duracell Pack B -1

Large 10

HELP!!!!!!!

I posted this somewhere else by mistake. I thought it was going to be inserted along with all the other posts in this area.

I am running CRE loaded 6.15. I have merged the code from QTPro 4.25 into the CRE Loaded. All looks fine.. I can get through all pages with no more syntax errors or parse errors etc. I can order a product and once I confirm the order I see in the admin that the overall stock quantity is reduced. But the stock attribute quantity is not. So for example, a t-shirt, I set in the admin for that product that I have a total of 10 t-shirts. I have two stock attributes with the following quantities:

small 2

medium 2

I go to the cart, order 1 small and 1 medium then I get the email about my order. The email matches what I bought, the over stock of 10 is reduced by two (2). But when I click the Stock button for that product the Small still says 2 and the Medium still says 2.

I went through every single page in this forum thread before posting this question. i tried the fix from helpneeder and a few others. But nothing seemed to fix the problem. I did see alot of talks about this contribution and osCommerce and the Paypal contrib. The paypal is installed as well. But to simplify things for now I was buying the product using the check/money order option so I can stay on the shopping cart and not get redirected. I tried different combinations of the shipping methods and purchase methods but everything behaves the same way... no deduction of the stock for the attributes..

Maybe someone can help. I was thinking to start, someone could tell me the exact page that actually does the update to the stock attributes or "should" do the update to the stock attributes.

Rob.

Hi

Just wondering whether this contrib will solve my problems.. from the screenshot it looks like each different attribute combination is added as a new product - is that correct? does that mean, for example, I can set a model number for product A red and a different model number for product A blue? I want to use with easypopulate.

Thanks for any advice.

Hi, can someone who has already installed this please just tell me whether I can set a unique model number per product and attribute. Thanks.

Edited by nat8100

Not sure if anyone looks at this forum but thought I'd give it a go anyway!

so I installed QT Pro.. a few problems so far...

1) in admin I can't change the attribute display plugin in configuration>product info. When I click on edit the drop-down list is just empty.. prob something to do with the file paths.. any idea what file has the file paths that I would need to change? or just where I can manually change multiple dropdown to single dropdown?

2) Don't know where I can actually dd the stock per attribute.. not much seems to have changed?

3) On the catalog side, my product_info page is showing 2 dropdowns.. both saying the same thing 'Product options: Colour: (dropdown) Red'.. firstly in bold text then repeated underneath in normal text. There should be 2 colours to choose from but only Red shows.

Please please help! I'd really like to get this to work. Thank you. :)

Ok so made some progress.. I know where to track stock etc. and I have the drop down showing both the colour options. I have also got it showing single dropdowns... only problem I have now is that I can't add 2 of the same product.. so a customer can't add 1 yellow and then one red.. or multiple items... not even by setting the quantity in the shopping cart.. when you press update it just re-sets to 1. Anyone had this problem?

Not sure if anyone looks at this forum but thought I'd give it a go anyway!

so I installed QT Pro.. a few problems so far...

1) in admin I can't change the attribute display plugin in configuration>product info. When I click on edit the drop-down list is just empty.. prob something to do with the file paths.. any idea what file has the file paths that I would need to change? or just where I can manually change multiple dropdown to single dropdown?

2) Don't know where I can actually dd the stock per attribute.. not much seems to have changed?

3) On the catalog side, my product_info page is showing 2 dropdowns.. both saying the same thing 'Product options: Colour: (dropdown) Red'.. firstly in bold text then repeated underneath in normal text. There should be 2 colours to choose from but only Red shows.

Please please help! I'd really like to get this to work. Thank you. :)

Edited by nat8100

Is there a way to manually change the stock of an item with qt pro? For example if I sell an item outside of oscommerce and want to substract the item from stock.

I don't want to use phpmyadmin etc even if I know you can do it that way.

Is there a way to manually change the stock of an item with qt pro? For example if I sell an item outside of oscommerce and want to substract the item from stock.

I don't want to use phpmyadmin etc even if I know you can do it that way.

You can change the stock of an item from the admin in the standard oscommerce. The differnce with QT Pro is that it allows you to change stock of individual attribute combinations. For example you may have 10 x small T-shirts and 6 x large T-shirts. With the standard osC you can only put stock in for the Tshirt i.e. 16, unless you added T-shirt small and T-shirt large as seperate products.

There are quite a few contribs to help with updating stock etc. so it depends exactly what you want to do and if your products have attributes. This topic seems to be a bit dead so don't expect too much support if you install it.. I'm uninstalling QT Pro as I can't get it to work correctly.

I have a question about QTPro. I want to find out if there is a way to run a report that will show me all the information about all my stock which would include the new QTPro stock. In other words, I want to run a report that will show me the total stock plus the stock of my attributes all on one report.

Rob.

Teresa,

I tried your modification for using a quantity field in product_info.php but it doesnt seem to work. If I type in 20 theres only 1 added to cart. I'd be very thankful for suggestions how to do this!

For future generations - if you want to use both the QT Pro and the "quantity box in product_info" modification, you need to use this code in application_top.php:

//++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code
// Incorporating "Quantity in product_info" modification
							$attributes=array();
							if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['attrcomb']) && (preg_match("/^\d{1,10}-\d{1,10}(,\d{1,10}-\d{1,10})*$/",$HTTP_POST_VARS['attrcomb']))) {
							  $attrlist=explode(',',$HTTP_POST_VARS['attrcomb']);
							  foreach ($attrlist as $attr) {
								list($oid, $oval)=explode('-',$attr);
								if (is_numeric($oid) && $oid==(int)$oid && is_numeric($oval) && $oval==(int)$oval)
								  $attributes[$oid]=$oval;
							  }
							}
							if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['id']) && is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['id'])) {
							  foreach ($HTTP_POST_VARS['id'] as $key=>$val) {
								if (is_numeric($key) && $key==(int)$key && is_numeric($val) && $val==(int)$val)
								  $attributes=$attributes + $HTTP_POST_VARS['id'];
							  }
							}
							$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $attributes))+(int)$HTTP_POST_VARS['quantity'], $attributes);
//++++ QT Pro: End Changed Code

The only change to the standard QT Pro code is this bit:

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $attributes))+(int)$HTTP_POST_VARS['quantity'], $attributes);

which adds the quantity from the box into the shopping cart (the normal code just puts in "1").

all the best, Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **