• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] QTpro - Quantity Tracking Professional

zonetown

So can customers still order products that QTpro labels as 'out of stock'? And is there any way or place to add a note that says when out of stock items will be available?

on my store they can. i let them. setting in admin. if you dont want em to, turn that off. products can be set to show when you expect them in again, but not to show when you will be getting attribute X for product Y.

but it is possible to code for; thats up to you in how far are you willing to work on it. anything you can think of, you can code.

get the cart, get the contrib. splice it and play. you will quickly learn its triumphs and limitations first hand.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ch,quantity+box

Example 1 :

Option Price Quantity

8 mb $349.99 |_|

16 mb $369.99 |_|

Example 2 :(with model uncommented):

Option Model Price Quantity

8 mb 123456 $349.99 |_|

16 mb 123457 $369.99 |_|

I was wondering if you could add something like this to qtpro this is a great contribution and you have radio buttons they use checkboxes shouldn't be to much different. would be great for a future release. I was working on it but your coding will take me forever to figgure out. Fantastic Job I am IceTheNet and have contributed to this project in the past. So I know how complicated it is. I was going to copy a pad file in the classes and try it but WOW your awsom dude. I will just let you do it, if you want. I just think it is a great Idea and would like to see it. I will try to do it but you know your coding better than anyone. Well thank's for the contribution and hope you have better luck than me combining these contributions.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ch,quantity+box

Example 1 :

Option  Price    Quantity

8 mb    $349.99      |_|

16 mb  $369.99      |_|

Example 2 :(with model uncommented):

Option    Model      Price    Quantity

8 mb    123456      $349.99      |_|

16 mb    123457    $369.99      |_|

I was wondering if you could add something like this to qtpro this is a great contribution and you have radio buttons they use checkboxes shouldn't be to much different. would be great for a future release. I was working on it but your coding will take me forever to figgure out. Fantastic Job I am IceTheNet and have contributed to this project in the past. So I know how complicated it is. I was going to copy a pad file in the classes and try it but WOW your awsom dude. I will just let you do it, if you want. I just think it is a great Idea and would like to see it. I will try to do it but you know your coding better than anyone. Well thank's for the contribution and hope you have better luck than me combining these contributions.

Its very unlikely I will get around to something like this very soon. I'm very busy with my new business and am working hard to get a real ecommerce web site up for it on top of major physical space reorganization and new process/procedure development to streamline the operations. As much as I like the idea of open source, I've had to go with commercial software to get the functionality I need in a short timeframe. That means I have don't have nearly as much incentive to make more improvements to this contribution. I'll hang out and answer questions as I can but I won't be developing upgrades for quite a while.

Its very unlikely I will get around to something like this very soon.  I'm very busy with my new business and am working hard to get a real ecommerce web site up for it on top of major physical space reorganization and new process/procedure development to streamline the operations.  As much as I like the idea of open source, I've had to go with commercial software to get the functionality I need in a short timeframe.  That means I have don't have nearly as much incentive to make more improvements to this contribution.  I'll hang out and answer questions as I can but I won't be developing upgrades for quite a while.

I understand I am in the same boat. Still it is very nice work and build's a frame work for future development. Thank you very much for your time. If you could help me figgure out how to get an another option in the configuration single_box that would help me a great deal. I looked at the sql and found single_radio but can't seem to find the rest configuration is so large. that little bit of help would alow me to develop the class file based on your class file. I will be sure to leave your credits at the top.

I understand I am in the same boat. Still it is very nice work and build's a frame work for future development. Thank you very much for your time. If you could help me figgure out how to get an another option in the configuration single_box that would help me a great deal. I looked at the sql and found single_radio but can't seem to find the rest configuration is so large. that little bit of help would alow me to develop the class file based on your class file. I will be sure to leave your credits at the top.

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. If you want another option (like show quantity available) added to the admin page for Product Information (where you select the plugin) then take a look at the config.sql file that comes with QT Pro. If you just want to add your plugin to the selection on that page just name it pad_something and put it in catalog/includes/classes and it will show up automagically.

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking.  If you want another option (like show quantity available) added to the admin page for Product Information (where you select the plugin) then take a look at the config.sql file that comes with QT Pro.  If you just want to add your plugin to the selection on that page just name it pad_something and put it in catalog/includes/classes and it will show up automagically.

Oh cool thank's ya that is all I need.

Oh cool thank's ya that is all I need.

Thanks for your help but it didn't work!

When I enter the products in the admin section the price shows as normal..When I go and check the product page in the main screen as a customer all the prices are set at $0.00.

the website is

http://swrinternet.net/onlinemarket/

this might give you a better idea of what I am trying to fix.

thanks

swrwebbie

Hi Guys,

Thanks so much for this work! Its fantastic!

I have got it working with familyproducts, SPPC and Pricebreaks.

But, I have a store with many items and should be able to update stock with something like easypopulate.

Is there already a way to update stock of attributes in such a way?

Best regards

G?tz

Hi Guys,

Thanks so much for this work! Its fantastic!

I have got it working with familyproducts, SPPC and Pricebreaks.

But, I have a store with many items and should be able to update stock with something like easypopulate.

Is there already a way to update stock of attributes in such a way?

Best regards

G?tz

As far as I know Easy Populate works with QT Pro.

Hi, This is terrific contributions. I have just installed it but just got some problems with it. when I try to add stock from the categories/products it doesn't shows anything except the quantity with no attributes. I don't know what is causing the problem and also when I try to view the product from the frontend. I am not able to see radioset attribute option.

Please Help. :blush:

Rizwan

Hi, This is terrific contributions. I have just installed it but just got some problems with it. when I try to add stock from the categories/products it doesn't shows anything except the quantity with no attributes. I don't know what is causing the problem and also when I try to view the product from the frontend. I am not able to see radioset attribute option.

Please Help.  :blush:

Rizwan

It sounds like you haven't set Track Stock to yes for any options.

This is Riz, I tried to set the Track Stock to yes in the attributes but its not showing. Here is the link to the picture http://www.parfumary.com/error.jpg

Please help me with this. Thank You

Your screenshot seems to show the original osC admin/products_attributes.php, not the QT Pro modified version. You also appear to be using a non-standard install as your URL is ...backendpar/products_attributes.php and not ...admin/products_attributes.php. Be sure you have QT Pro installed in the correct directory and/or are testing in the proper directory.

Thank You guys for all your help. I was able to fix this problem. Just had some minor problems in products_attributes.php page in the admin. I wanted to find out if there is any way to make attribute price show the actual price in stead of showing it in parenthesis. e.g. instead of showing 1.7 oz $39.99 it shows 1.00 oz ($20.00). Is there any way to chage this.

Thanks for all of your help.

I have a problem in my shopping cart. When I try to add a product to the shopping cart with the attributes on, the item is added to the shopping with out any attribute information If you purchanse the same item but a different attribute, the shopping cart will just add the disregard the attribute option and adds two quantity to the product in the shopping cart. If you could please check it out at http://www.parfumary.com

Thanks

Riz

I have a problem in my shopping cart. When I try to add a product to the shopping cart with the attributes on, the item is added to the shopping with out any attribute information If you purchanse the same item but a different attribute, the shopping cart will just add the disregard the attribute option and adds two quantity to the product in the shopping cart. If you could please check it out at http://www.parfumary.com

Thanks

Riz

Check to be sure you have properly applied the QT Pro changes to application_top.php.

i still cannot get the stock report to show (admin/stats_low_stock_attrib.php)

all i get is the header info at the top of the page but none of the products with their attributes and quantities show up

can anyone advise where to try to find the problem

many thanks

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

I have checked the application_top.php, and everything looks good. Don't know what the problem is.

Please Help!

Riz

It looks like you have other contribs applied. One has changed the form tag to:

<form name="cart_quantity" action="http://www.parfumary.com/creed-himalaya-p-309.html?action=add_mult&osCsid=90359d0849aaade238778bdfcdeb07f5" method="post">

Regular osC has action=add_product. You have two choices:

Change back to add_product

Fix the code in application_top that handles the add_mult action to incorporate the same changes QT Pro makes to add_product.

Hi there

I have just finished installing QTpro and I have no Product Information page. So I can't turn on the QTpro features. Any Ideas as to why this would be happening?

Dyno66

Triple check your applicaito of the mods - it sounds like you might be getting a PHP error. Also, check your error log for errors.

Edited by ralphday

Here is a code where the customer adds the product to the cart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

// customer adds multiple products from the product_info page

case 'add_mult' : if (is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['a'])){

reset($HTTP_POST_VARS['quantity']);

reset($HTTP_POST_VARS['a']);

$x=0;

if (is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['a'])){

foreach(($HTTP_POST_VARS['a']) as $key => $value){

$c = array((int)$HTTP_POST_VARS['b'] => (int)$value);

if (is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['quantity'])){

$qty = (int)$HTTP_POST_VARS['quantity'][$x];

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], ($c)))+($qty),($c));

$x++;

}

}

}

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && is_numeric($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'])) {

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']))+1, $HTTP_POST_VARS['id']);

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto, tep_get_all_get_params($parameters)));

break;

// customer adds a product from the products page

case 'add_product' : if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && is_numeric($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']==(int)$HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'])) {

//++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code

$attributes=array();

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['attrcomb']) && (preg_match("/^\d{1,10}-\d{1,10}(,\d{1,10}-\d{1,10})*$/",$HTTP_POST_VARS['attrcomb']))) {

$attrlist=explode(',',$HTTP_POST_VARS['attrcomb']);

foreach ($attrlist as $attr) {

list($oid, $oval)=explode('-',$attr);

if (is_numeric($oid) && $oid==(int)$oid && is_numeric($oval) && $oval==(int)$oval)

$attributes[$oid]=$oval;

}

}

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['id']) && is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['id'])) {

foreach ($HTTP_POST_VARS['id'] as $key=>$val) {

if (is_numeric($key) && $key==(int)$key && is_numeric($val) && $val==(int)$val)

$attributes=$attributes + $HTTP_POST_VARS['id'];

}

}

$cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $attributes))+1, $attributes);

//++++ QT Pro: End Changed Code

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a code where the customer adds the product to the cart.

Sorry, but it isn't easy to add the QT Pro code to the add_mult section and you will need to change other code elsewhere too. As I head into my busy season I don't have the time to dig into the code and help. Unless you are using the add multiple products to the cart from a product page feature, I'd suggest you change add_mult to add_product on the product information page.