• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] QTpro - Quantity Tracking Professional

zonetown

Is there any way to adjust how QTPRO sorts the options?

For example, I have Shirt Type (Product ID 1), Size (#2), and Color (#3) set up in the attributes, but when they are displayed on the product page, it goes alphabetically (Color, Shirt Type, Size). I'd like it to be sorted by ID. How can this be changed? Thanks!

QT Pro doesn't do this. You'll need to merge it with the Attribute Sorter/Copier contribution.

Your order.class.php looks OK.  Did you modify checkout_process.inc.php to add the "special" flag to the order?

hey ralphday,

nop didnt do anything to includes/modules/payment/paypal/catalog/checkout_process.inc.php

can you please tell me what should i add and where .

thankx buddy

hey ralphday, 

nop didnt do anything to includes/modules/payment/paypal/catalog/checkout_process.inc.php 

can you please tell me what should i add and where .

thankx buddy

Sorry, I took too quick of look and I was off base with that one. I'm not seeing anything obvious. If I get some more time I'll look some more - Paypal IPN is complex and its slow sorting it out.

Sorry, I took too quick of look and I was off base with that one.? I'm not seeing anything obvious.? If I get some more time I'll look some more - Paypal IPN is complex and its slow sorting it out.

thankx budy,

it was working when i had older version of paypal install paypal ipn 2.3 but not working with the latest one.

any one else got this working with paypal v3.1.5 ??

thankx

Edited by sinryder

i'm using qtpro 4.2 with sequenced dropdown menus for products.

I am also trying to apply Seach Engine Friendly URL support (here is the thread)

i applied the SEFURL changes, and this qtpro functionality is seemingly broken when this part of SEF is applied to catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php

if(!strpos($link, 'action')){
    $url_rewrite = new url_rewrite;
    $link = $url_rewrite->transform_uri($link);
  }

has anyone else optimized their site using this contribution along with qtpro?

ps the setting for sequenced dropdowns is set in: Configuration - Product Information - Product Info Attribute Display Plugin - sequenced_dropdowns

Edited by yeahyeahyeah

i'm using qtpro 4.2 with sequenced dropdown menus for products.

I am also trying to apply Seach Engine Friendly URL support (here is the thread)

i applied the SEFURL changes, and this qtpro functionality is seemingly broken when this part of SEF is applied to catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php

if(!strpos($link, 'action')){
? ? $url_rewrite = new url_rewrite;
? ? $link = $url_rewrite->transform_uri($link);
? }

has anyone else optimized their site using this contribution along with qtpro?

ps the setting for sequenced dropdowns is set in: Configuration - Product Information - Product Info Attribute Display Plugin - sequenced_dropdowns

Well, I use the seo url contrib by chemo without any problems. I also use the dropdown boxes.

My suggestion would be to use his contributions, he is the man and is very good at what he does.

Hello everybody, i'm french, so excuse me for my bad english, but i need some help to find a solution at an error of my Os commerce.

For information i work with XOS COMMERCE, it's the module for adapted in xoops. The module is very easy to work with him.

But recently i have installed the contribution QTpro to track my stock, and an error occure of my "os" home page, :

1146 - La table 'thelostkidscorner.configuration' n'existe pas

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

[TEP STOP]

"the lost kids corner" is the name of my web site. And for my MYSQL data base.

Have you some answer for this error? it's very shitting for me, i don't find anything who resolved this. Please give me some help .... Thanks a lot !

Is there a way to remove the "+" and/or "-" that appears on the site before an options name? I think it's good to have in admin, but for customers selling a product whose total price depends solely on the option price, it looks better without the "+" before the name. Thanks!

-Aaron

Hello everybody, i'm french, so excuse me for my bad english, but i need some help to find a solution at an error of my Os commerce.

For information i work with XOS COMMERCE, it's the module for adapted in xoops. The module is very easy to work with him.

But recently i have installed the contribution QTpro to track my stock, and an error occure of my "os" home page, :

1146 - La table 'thelostkidscorner.configuration' n'existe pas

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

[TEP STOP]

"the lost kids corner" is the name of my web site. And for my MYSQL data base.

Have you some answer for this error? it's very shitting for me, i don't find anything who resolved this. Please give me some help .... Thanks a lot !

It looks like the XOOPS version includes a lot of modifications to OSC. One of them is to rename all of the tables to SomeXoopsPrefix_tablename. You problably just replaced includes/datablase_tables.php with the QT Pro version which uses the stand OS Commerce table names. The XOOPS version also includes other contributions to OS Commerce. So be sure you use Kdiff3 or Beyond Compare to carefully apply the QT Pro changes and merge them with the XOOPS changes rather than just copying in the QT Pro versions.

Is there a way to remove the "+" and/or "-" that appears on the site before an options name? I think it's good to have in admin, but for customers selling a product whose total price depends solely on the option price, it looks better without the "+" before the name. Thanks!

-Aaron

QT Pro doesn't add a +/- in from of the name unless you specify a +/- price delta for the option - same as base osCommerce. Be sure there is nothing in the +/- field for the option - even a blank. I don't have time to test it right now but a blank in the +/- field might cause this.

Hi... I hope someone can give me some help with this cos I'm stuck...

Anyway, I've installed QT pro looked good.. however rather than spending more hours banging my head against Oscommerce into the small hours(again) (I've already spent ages trying to figure out how to do this but can't...)

Basically I want a 'size' drop down, with the automatically "selected" option being "please pick from the following sizes" then the user picks from a list of sizes... sorted from XS to XL only showing the sizes we have in stock...

I know that QT pro is supposed to be able to do this... right? but on mine... all I can get is the sizes available showing up. I can't get the "please pick from the following sizes" or the sorting of sizes from XS to XL... this means that the user can buy a tshirt without actually selecting the size.. the site http://www.perfectuniforms.com has what I am after... the "first select colour" idea.... but I can't figure out how to do it... :(

if anyone has any pointers how to get this or knows what code could be changed or any workarounds for this.. I'd appreciate it... thanks.

Kenny.

snip....

Basically I want a 'size' drop down, with the automatically "selected" option being "please pick from the following sizes" then the user picks from a list of sizes... sorted from XS to XL only showing the sizes we have in stock...

snip....

Kenny.

You need to go into the Product Information section of the admin site and set the Product Info Attribute Display Plugin to sequenced_dropdowns.

You need to go into the Product Information section of the admin site and set the Product Info Attribute Display Plugin to sequenced_dropdowns.

hi ralph,

I've tried that... I tried it again just now but no luck... the "first select color" doesnt show up on the drop down at all... >_<

Any ideas.. I'm gonna go back to checking the code... arg!!!

Kenny.

hi ralph,

I've tried that... I tried it again just now but no luck... the "first select color" doesnt show up on the drop down at all... 

Any ideas.. I'm gonna go back to checking the code... arg!!!

Kenny.

Resolved with some code changes... few... :blink:

I have two drop down bowxes for optional fields on my site.  They are by default stacked on top of eachother.  I need them side by side in separate tables columns.  Where do I edit how they are displayed?

Thanks!

Myke

The draw method of the plugin you are using builds the HTML to display the option drop downs.

I'm not sure what you mean by the draw method. How do I get the draw method to build the html so the drop down optional menus will show side by side? Also how do I remove the text "Available Options:"

sorry for my lack of ninja-like php knowledge

I'm not sure what you mean by the draw method.  How do I get the draw method to build the html so the drop down optional menus will show side by side?  Also how do I remove the text "Available Options:"

sorry for my lack of ninja-like php knowledge

A method is roughly the object-oriented term for a function. In fact, in a php class a method is defined as a function. So look for the line "function draw" in catalog/includes/classes/pad_base.php. You'll see its a pretty simple function:

function draw() {

$out=$this->_draw_table_start();

$out.=$this->_draw_stocked_attributes();

$out.=$this->_draw_nonstocked_attributes();

$out.=$this->_draw_table_end();

return $out;

}

It just calls four other functions in the same class - one to output the html for the beginning of the table for the options, two to output the html for each option dropdown and one for the end of the table.

Now, pad_base just implements options like base osCommerce and defines some methods used by the rest of the plugins. If you look at another plugin like pad_multiple_dropdowns.php you'll see that it "extends pad_base" meaning it inherits all of the methods from pad_base. Then it redefines the function _draw_stocked_attributes to do all of the interesting stuff around only displaying in-stock attributes.

So to change from a one-column to a two column format for displaying options you would need to create a new plugin as a copy of whichever existing one you want to use. Then:

- Add in a function _draw_table_start that outputs HTML for the beginning of a two-column table

- Add in a function _draw_table_end that outputs HTML for the end of a two-column table

- Modify the _draw_stocked_attributes function to change its generated HTML for a two-column table.

- Copy in the function _draw_nonstocked_attributes from pad_base and change its generated HTML for a two-column table.

Hope that helps.

Thanks ralphy, i will ty that out. Great contribution by the way. It could use an options arranger, and a view all inventory w/options on one page (ill probably just make that), but its great! (in fact i wouldnt be using oscommerce if this wasnt made)

YAY :thumbsup:

hey ralph

just wanted to ask if you have figured out the problem with qtp and paypal not subsracting the quantity :(

can you think of any other file that needs to be changed or i might have messed up the code some where that i should look again.

already changed

\includes\modules\payment\paypal\classes\osC\Order.class.php file

thankyou

hey ralph

just wanted to ask if you have figured out the problem with qtp and paypal not subsracting the quantity :( 

can you think of any other file that needs to be changed or i might have messed up the code some where that i should look again.

already changed

\includes\modules\payment\paypal\classes\osC\Order.class.php file

thankyou

Nothing obvious is jumping out at me. I'd recommend adding some print statements to the code to see if its even getting to the changed code in order.class.php and tracking it from there.

Nothing obvious is jumping out at me.  I'd recommend adding some print statements to the code to see if its even getting to the changed code in order.class.php and tracking it from there.

i have no idea how to add the print tracking thing in the code,

i guess ill just wait and see if it gets fixed by someone else

thankx

Hello. I just finished an eshop with QTpro 4.2 on it, plus some small contributions, AND paypal IVN.

I have a serious problem, since the purchased items are NOT being subtracted from the QTpro Attribute Stock......

Please, help, if there is a solution about it, or any other files i need to change.

Thank you very, VERY much...

George.

i have no idea how to add the print tracking thing in the code,

i guess ill  just wait and see if it gets fixed by someone else

thankx

I think I see the problem. Base osCommerce creates the order object in checkout_process without an order id which pulls the order information from the cart. Paypal IPN creates it with an order ID which pulls the order information from the database. QT Pro only mods the cart portion of the order class to capture the "special" (QT Pro 3) or "Track Stock" (QT Pro 4) flag. The same mod needs to be made to the database portion of the order class.

So in catalog/includes/classes/order.php at line 118-124 you'll see pretty much the same code that QT Pro modifies at line 233-242. Apply the same modifications to the line 118-124 code and I think it will work. Be sure to merge the QT Pro changes with the Paypal IPN canges to the same lines. The line numbers given are for the QT Pro 3.1 version of order.php

Hope this works for you.

Ralph