• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] QTpro - Quantity Tracking Professional

zonetown

I've tracked down the sort to this line

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

I just need to get this to sort properly.

I fixed it. For anyone else who wants to have they're attributes organized open up;

includes/classes/pad_base.php

Find:

}

if (isset($cart->contents[$this->products_id]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']]))

Add Above:

asort($products_options_array);

That will fix it.

Anyone else have a problem with pay pal? Its really inconsistent.

• 1 month later...

I did not find this, so sorry if I missed it.  Is there any way to update the prices of the products using QTpro ? I have Easy Populate installed but that shows 0 for any items with options. Is there any way to update options prices at once with out going item by item?

• 4 weeks later...

I have been trying to get QTpro running on a vanilla install of Oscommerce

I have manage to resolve most issues I have come across along the install but I am stuck with the stock update issue

I am using Cash on delivery option to try to lessen distractions but although the main product stock figure is being calculated -n the option stock remains the same so the QTDoctor reports a sick product

I notice in the install notes that Step 19.2 removes one of the lines from alteration made by step  19.1 is that correct ?

and step 19.1 - the find removes to opening curly braces, the replacement code only contains 1

If the line //      if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') { is uncommented in the replacement code then the page will load but the stock does not update correctly.

I have been looking through this forum and tried many solutions but my eyes are hurting and I still cannot get the stock to update correctly -

Does anyone have a working checkout_process from a vanilla + QTPRO system that updates the attribute stock correctly that I can look at / have  a copy of PLEASE

• 2 weeks later...

I am running 2.3.3.4 and have installed QTPro 4.6.1. All works fine but options of products appears twice. The second "option" works fine. How can I solve this issue?

Here is how it looks:

So In the catalog/product_info.php file remove the following lines of code:

?>

<strong><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></strong><br /><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?><br />

<?php

and

<p><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></p> 

Just updated to 2.3.4 and appears two "Tools" and two "Reports" in the administration. One of each them with QTPro and the others without. Anybody knows how to fix this?

Solved. I had renamed tools.php and reports.php as toolsorginal.php and reportsoriginal.php so they were taken twice by the data base. Just rename those original files or delete them.

• 3 months later...

After hacking in this addon to my installation, when someone adds a product to the cart it adds two of them to the cart even though quantity of one was selected. It only happens on products that have multiple attributes that are tracked through QTPro....Any suggestions where I can start?

I have installed this Add-On and not getting any errors, but when I go to Product Attributes I just get a Blank Page.

I notice someone else had the same problem but couldn't see an resolution. Hoping someone can help

Ricardo

Complete Newbie On The Learn - Not A Programmer

But Learning As I Go

Hello Everyone,

I've got an issue that I just can't seem to track down.

I've installed QTPro 2.3.1 into osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.3.4 as per http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7786 using instructions contained.

The problem is that when I click on catalog > products attributes I just get a blank screen with no error messages or warnings.

I've restored the products_attributes.php from the install file and replaced it, re-edited again as per the instructions just in case I'd done something wrong and the same is happening again.

I don't know if this is relevant but when I paste the code from Step 11.3 into dreamweaver, it says there are a lot of syntax errors.

Anyone any ideas please?

Thanks

Did You Manage to sort this issue?

But Learning As I Go

Hi...Do anyone know how to make the default load product attributes are in stock? I know there are option to enable/disable to display out of stock attribute, But I want to show all the attribute but at the same time, the first loaded qty must be in stock...

Example

Black + L = 0

White + L = 10

The system anyhow need to show the white + L first .... How to achieve this? Please help

Edited by okstmtcc

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

On oscommerce 2.2 I added a Quantity dropdown box to product_info.php as instructed here http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/109977-pull-down-quantity-box/#entry654612

However, when a product has attributes, the dropdown menu in the quantity box shows the total of all the attribute's quantities, disregarding which attribute is selected.

Is there a way to show the quantity for the selected attribute in the Quantity dropdown box?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Edited by JrrSIN

• 4 months later...

Hello Everyone,

I've got an issue that I just can't seem to track down.

I've installed QTPro 2.3.1 into osCommerce Online Merchant v2.3.3.4 as per http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7786 using instructions contained.

The problem is that when I click on catalog > products attributes I just get a blank screen with no error messages or warnings.

I've restored the products_attributes.php from the install file and replaced it, re-edited again as per the instructions just in case I'd done something wrong and the same is happening again.

I don't know if this is relevant but when I paste the code from Step 11.3 into dreamweaver, it says there are a lot of syntax errors.

Anyone any ideas please?

Thanks

Did you ever get a resolution to this? I'm having the exact same problems with this. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have installed this Add-On and not getting any errors, but when I go to Product Attributes I just get a Blank Page.

I notice someone else had the same problem but couldn't see an resolution. Hoping someone can help

Ricardo

Just gone through this installation again and again I am simply getting a blank page when clicking on product attributes. I had uninstalled as per no support when I last asked about this, but really need this add on

But Learning As I Go

• 3 months later...

Hi I have gone through the instructions to add this to a recent oscommerce install 2.3.3.4, This is the second time as I don't seem to be getting it to work correctly, I don't seem to get any other options or the track stock tick box.

now with the second attempt I am recieveing an error -

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '';' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING), expecting ',' or ';' in /homepages/14/blanked/htdocs/blanked/products_attributes.php on line 292

If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it

@@kepbem, Did you ever sort this, I too get this error.

Thanks

Edited by GlenPig

• 3 weeks later...

Hello to everyone,
         I just installed QTPro on standard OSC 2.3.4 (+ SEO Header Tags - Reloaded). I found the qtpro shows twice in admin too. It seems I solved reputting the sort by products_stock_attributes:

$q=tep_db_query("select * from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK . " where products_id=" . $VARS['product_id'] . " order by products_stock_attributes");
//sorting below goes by name rather than products_stock_attributes. Much easier to have it all sorted alphabetically
//        $q=tep_db_query("select ps. products_stock_id, ps.products_id, ps.products_stock_attributes, ps.products_stock_quantity, pov.products_options_values_id, pov.language_id, pov.products_options_values_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK . " ps, products_options_values pov where ps.products_id=" . $VARS['product_id'] . " and pov.products_options_values_id = substring_index(ps.products_stock_attributes, '-', -1) order by pov.products_options_values_name asc");

I think it's better to inglube admin stock.php into categories.php because it is more faster inserting/editing data.On older 2.2 I got it by a button like the modify/delete/move/copy and it was really faster editing the stock quantity.

Ciao!

I think it's better to "incorporate" admin stock.php into categories.php because it is more faster inserting/editing data.On older 2.2 I got it by a button like the modify/delete/move/copy and it was really faster editing the stock quantity.

Ciao!ZXC

...About this, I just found my mistake. It means that I find the "Stock" button where I want. Im' sorry. Thanks.

Ciao!

Edited by wild.lucifero

• 2 months later...

Hello,  

I just installed OTPro on OSC 2.3.4 Bootstrap (Edge) .. I got error 500 in the admin side ..

did any one have same issue? did any one has install it and worked well on OSC 2.3.4 Bootstrap (Edge)?

BR

Omar

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here .

• 2 months later...

Can someone please help me with this 

I cannot get past part

20)

product_info.php

For many people, an error is caused in this file after they make the edit because a loose bracket. Find and remove it if there is an error .

Find:

<?php
    $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
    $products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
    if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>

<p><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></p>

<p>
<?php
      $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
      while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
        $products_options_array = array();
        $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
        while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
          $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
          if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
            $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
          }
        }

if (is_string($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) && isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
          $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
        } else {
          $selected_attribute = false;
        }
?>
      <strong><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></strong><br /><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?><br />
<?php
      }
?>
    </p>

<?php
    }
?>

Change to:

<?php
}
//++++ QT Pro: End Changed Code
//++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code
      $products_id=(preg_match("/^\d{1,10}(\{\d{1,10}\}\d{1,10})*$/",$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] : (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']); 
      require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN . '.php');
      $class = 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN;
      $pad = new $class($products_id);
      echo $pad->draw();
    }

//Display a table with which attributecombinations is on stock to the customer?
if(PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_DISPLAY_STOCK_LIST == 'True'): require(DIR_WS_MODULES . "qtpro_stock_table.php"); endif;

//++++ QT Pro: End Changed Code
?>

My product page has been changed because I have instal Wholesale (SPPC lite)

Please look at my product_info.php file

<?php
/*
  $Id: product_info.php
  $Loc: catalog/

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
      $products_name .= '<br /><small>[<span itemprop=model">' . $product_info['products_model] . '</span>]</small>';
    }
?>

<?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')). 'action=add_product', 'NONSSL'), 'post', 'class="form-horizontal" role="form"'); ?>

<div itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Product">

<div class="page-header">
  <h1 class="pull-right" itemprop="offers" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer"><?phpecho $products_price; ?></h1>
  <h1><?php echo $products_name; ?></h1>
  <div class="row">
    <?php echo $oscTemplate->getContent('product_info_price'); ?>
  </div>
</div>

<?php
  if ($messageStack->size('product_action') > 0) {
    echo $messageStack->output('product_action');
  }
?>

<div class="contentContainer">
  <div class="contentText">

<?php
    if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], NULL, NULL, NULL, 'itemprop="image" style="display:none;"');

$photoset_layout = (int)MODULE_HEADER_TAGS_PRODUCT_COLORBOX_LAYOUT;

$pi_query = tep_db_query("select image, htmlcontent from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_IMAGES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_info['products_id'] . "' order by sort_order");
      $pi_total = tep_db_num_rows($pi_query);

if ($pi_total > 0) {
?>

<div class="piGal pull-right" data-imgcount="<?php echo $photoset_layout; ?>">

<?php
        $pi_counter = 0;
        $pi_html = array();

while ($pi = tep_db_fetch_array($pi_query)) {
          $pi_counter++;

if (tep_not_null($pi['htmlcontent'])) {
            $pi_html[] = '<div id="piGalDiv_' . $pi_counter . '">' . $pi['htmlcontent'] . '</div>';
          }

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $pi['image'], '', '', '', 'id="piGalImg_' . $pi_counter . '"');
        }
?>

</div>

<?php
        if ( !empty($pi_html) ) {
          echo '    <div style="display: none;">' . implode('', $pi_html) . '</div>';
        }
      } else {
?>

<div class="piGal pull-right">
      <?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name'])); ?>
    </div>

<?php
      }
    }
?>

<div itemprop="description">
  <?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?>
</div>

<?php
?>

<h4><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></h4>

<p>
<?php
      $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
      while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
        $products_options_array = array();
        // wholesale (SPPC Lite) BEGIN
$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.options_values_ws_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
            if ( tep_session_is_registered('customer_id') && defined(MODULE_STORE_WHOLESALE_STATUS) && MODULE_STORE_WHOLESALE_STATUS == 'True') { // wholesale attribute price
            if ( $products_options['options_values_ws_price'] != '0') { // apply individual wholesale attribute price
            $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . constant('MODULE_STORE_WHOLESALE_OPT_PRICE_' . strtoupper($language)) . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_ws_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
            } else if (MODULE_STORE_WHOLESALE_GLOBAL_DISCOUNT > '0') { // apply global wholesale price discount
            $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . constant('MODULE_STORE_WHOLESALE_OPT_PRICE_' . strtoupper($language)) . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'] - ($products_options['options_values_price'] * MODULE_STORE_WHOLESALE_GLOBAL_DISCOUNT/100), tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
} else { // apply retail attribute price
$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
}
} else { // apply retail attribute price
}
}
}
        // wholesale (SPPC Lite) END

if (is_string($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) && isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
          $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
        } else {
          $selected_attribute = false;
        }
?>
      <strong><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></strong><br /><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute, 'style="width: 200px;"'); ?><br />
<?php
      }
?>
    </p>

<?php
    }
?>

<div class="clearfix"></div>

<?php
    if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>

<div class="alert alert-info"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></div>

<?php
    }
?>

</div>

<?php
    $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count, avg(reviews_rating) as avgrating from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " r, " . TABLE_REVIEWS_DESCRIPTION . " rd where r.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and r.reviews_id = rd.reviews_id and rd.languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and reviews_status = 1");
    $reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);

if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
      echo '<span itemprop="aggregateRating" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/AggregateRating"><metaitemprop="ratingValue" content="' . $reviews['avgrating'] . '" /><meta itemprop="ratingCount" content="' . $reviews['count'] . '" /></span>';
    }
?>

<div class="buttonSet row">
    <div class="col-xs-6"><?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS . (($reviews['count'] > 0) ? ' (' . $reviews['count'] . ')' : ''), 'fa fa-commenting', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params())); ?></div>
    <div class="col-xs-6 text-right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART, 'fa fa-shopping-cart', null, 'primary', null, 'btn-success'); ?></div>
  </div>

<div class="row">
    <?php echo $oscTemplate->getContent('product_info'); ?>
  </div>

<?php
    if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
      echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
    } else {
      include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
    }

if ($product_info['manufacturers_id'] > 0) {
      $manufacturer_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$product_info['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
      if (tep_db_num_rows($manufacturer_query)) {
        $manufacturer = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturer_query);
        echo '<span itemprop="manufacturer" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Organization"><metaitemprop="name" content="' . tep_output_string($manufacturer['manufacturers_name']) . '" /></span>';
      }
    }
?>

</div>

</div>

</form>

<?php
  }
  require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_bottom.php');
  require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');
?>

Hello,

I use QTPro 4.6.1 with oscommerce 2.3.2 and Paypal Standard 1.0.

All is right but the stock and mail problems when the client don't wait the return on the site. Known problem...

The new Paypal version (4.039) seems to correct this problem when the client don't return on the site : mails + stocks..

But not with QTPro !

With QTPro :

when the client don't return on the site :

- the 2 mails are sent BUT in the mails the attibuites don't appear.

- the stocks aren't decrement.

I tried to correct but I can't obtain good results...

A solution ?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...