• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] QTpro - Quantity Tracking Professional

zonetown

Hi Gurus,

I need to install "Attributes as Images" for OSC 2.3 with QTPro 4.6. The add-on does not have the SQL file mentioned in the instructions.

Any help getting all files for the Add-on?

Thanks in advance,

Sagar

Edited by SagarJ

Hello,

could you post the mods you made to assign a different code for every attribute ?

Thank you

Ciao

P

I want/need to have product_model for every attribute, is there anybody who have implemented this function in QTPro so I don't have to do it also?

I am gpoing to start this now and I might need some input.

My plan is to add a column named attribute_model in the table products_attributes so it is connected to products_attributes_id, which is PRIMARY in that table.

After that I will add a field on the page for products attributes so I can enter a model number.

For me there is no need to show the customers the model number so I don't have to implement it in the shop.

I need to have it my order export form where I export all orders that will be shipped during the day so I guess it's enough to implement it there.

Have I done it too simple, have I forgotten something important? All input is gladly accepted, please PM me if you have any input here you want to share.

• 2 weeks later...

I really need to adjust something at the Actual Price Pull Downs option in the admin. I know there is a note that sais that is recommended for one option per product, but I’m actually using more than one option per product and that truly looks bad with all those repeated prices.

I don’t want that. I need the old time Actual Price way, that displays ONLY the price changes made in the attribute section, not the main price at ALL options.

Can this be done? It will be really appreciated.

Hello to all.

I’ve been trying so hard to set the logic around a code for the Actual Price adjustment of the QTPro contribution. Version installed. 4.6.1

It’s very, very important to me to display just ONLY the Actual Price FROM THE ATTRIBUTE PRICE, like the old time Actual Price without QTPro installed.

When I set to “true” the “Actual Price Pull Downs” in the admin, it will display not just the Attribute price as I wanted, but the MAIN PRICE of the product at the end of every option in place in the catalog. That’s suppose to be alright because there is a red note that sais: “This can only be used with a satisfying result if you have only one option per product”

In my case I use many options per product and that’s why I need so much your help to code what’s necessary to make it happen.

Examples (Assuming I'm using multiple dropdowns):

Price: $175.00

Options set to "default" ....and is the selection I don't like :(

COLOR: ..................Black

COLOR: ..................White

COLOR: ..................Pink

CONDITION: ............New

CONDITION: ............Refu ...(-$10.00)

Options set to "true" ....and is the selection I hate :angry:

COLOR: ..................Black.....$175.00

COLOR: ..................White.....$175.00

COLOR: ..................Pink.......$175.00

CONDITION: ............New.......$175.00

CONDITION: ............Refu .....$165.00

Options set to "I don't know how" ....and is the selection I want :)

COLOR: ..................Black

COLOR: ..................White

COLOR: ..................Pink

CONDITION: ............New

CONDITION: ............Refu .....$165.00

Regards,

Paul

What QTPro does, primarily, is to allow tracking of stock for product options, not just the main product. Changing the way a dropdown displays would mean changing the html output of whatever function creates the dropdown list, and/or the html output surrounding it, ie in your instance you would add the option name as the first entry on the dropdown before the list is compiled from the option values for that product, and ignore/remove the text for the dropdown heading. Doable in QTPro but also in the core code.

Meanwhile... I've been faffing about tonight with displaying the actual price in the dropdown *only* when the attribute price is different to the product price, so that the vast majority of options which aren't changed don't have a scruffy and unnecessary price reference in the dropdown. It's taken me much longer than it should have, and all the information was there already, but in the end I've sussed it, so I thought I'd mention it here in case anyone else wants to know and doesn't want to spend an age scratching their head, lol. It's a very simple matter of moving the line

if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {

from line 310-ish to line 296-ish, before

if(PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_ACTUAL_PRICE_PULL_DOWN == 'True'){

Now I just need to persuade it that the amount I've entered on the admin side is gross, rather than net of VAT, which will be a core code/AJAX Attribute Manager tweak...

I would've like too see your post 3 weeks ago? lol…..as you said, I spend an age scratching my head. Thanks for the simple solution of my nightmare.

Hi, I just installed QTPro and when I click on Product Attributes in the catalog section of the Admin it takes me right back to the main screen you see after logging into the Admin area. What could be wrong? Thanks for help in advance :)

• 3 weeks later...

I found this line of code in functions/qtpro_functions

//This function will delete all option stock entries from the product.
function qtpro_doctor_amputate_all_from_product($products_id){
tep_db_query("DELETE FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK . " WHERE products_id =". $products_id);	
}

and replaced with:

//This function will delete all option stock entries from the product.
function qtpro_doctor_amputate_all_from_product($products_id){
tep_db_query("DELETE FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_STOCK . " WHERE products_id =" . (int)$products_id);	
}

It didnt like the int - and i found this code by doing a find across my whole admin folder for the screwy line of code.

You Sir are "The Man"!!

I just installed QTPro for 2.3 and I am having numerous issues. I can't even get into my shop admin anymore and on the top of my website there is an error, in place of the header. Someone please help?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, I don't know if this has already been answered, but I don't fancy looking through 103 pages to find out.

My problem is that I downloaded the add-on for 2.3 from http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,7786/category,3/search,qt and after installing the add-on, each of my product pages displays the 'Available options' twice. Does anyone know how to get rid of the original one that was there before the add on?

• 3 weeks later...

I've installed QTPro on OScommerce 2.3.2 and made the corrections as suggested:

1. deleted loose bracket } from product_info.php mine was on line 223, before first QT Pro: End (my product pages were not displaying until this was fixed)

2. added back codes after all echo ' in admin/products_attributes file (my Prod Attributes in Admin was blank until fixing this)

3. Found Track Stock check box in Admin >Catalog > Prod Attributes, turned on for my Sizes

4. made my choices in Admin > Config > Prod Info (QTPro), displaying fine as desired on site

5. Started adding stock values to products with attributes, working like a charm, QTPro doctor is quite handy

PROBLEM: All was looking fine except products with a stock attribute are not being added to the Shopping Cart. Anything without an attribute is adding to cart and checking-out fine. I have set to display cart after adding product. Nothing is there on these items.

No errors are displayed.

Here's a product link to try.

Any suggestions on where to start troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Tiffany

After installing this add-on, having numerous problems, then fixing them, I now have a new question.

When in the admin of my shop, and I go to Reports -> Stock Report, I see that the products are sorted in alphabetical order, however, I would like to see them sorted in numerical order using my product numbers.

Does anyone know how to do this? It would really help and I'm pretty sure that I am not the only person who would like this.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

Edited by Sammin

Still having this error deleting a product option with QTPro:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'where products_options_id = '2'' at line 1

delete fromproducts_options where products_options_id = '2'

[TEP STOP]

All the rest is working ok, but I have to delete it in the DDBB

osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2a

PHP Version: 5.3.8

Any solution??

I've installed QTPro on OScommerce 2.3.2 and made the corrections as suggested:

1. deleted loose bracket } from product_info.php mine was on line 223, before first QT Pro: End (my product pages were not displaying until this was fixed)

2. added back codes after all echo ' in admin/products_attributes file (my Prod Attributes in Admin was blank until fixing this)

3. Found Track Stock check box in Admin >Catalog > Prod Attributes, turned on for my Sizes

4. made my choices in Admin > Config > Prod Info (QTPro), displaying fine as desired on site

5. Started adding stock values to products with attributes, working like a charm, QTPro doctor is quite handy

PROBLEM: All was looking fine except products with a stock attribute are not being added to the Shopping Cart. Anything without an attribute is adding to cart and checking-out fine. I have set to display cart after adding product. Nothing is there on these items.

No errors are displayed.

Here's a product link to try.

Any suggestions on where to start troubleshooting would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Tiffany

bueller buellerr? No suggestions - bummer. Well, I need to ensure customers can purchase so will have to turn off stock tracking for now. Please forward any suggestions that may would cause this to happen. I have check each file like 4 times. I'm not aware of any other add-ons i have that would conflict either.

Edited by epwork

• 2 weeks later...

Still having this error deleting a product option with QTPro:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'where products_options_id = '2'' at line 1

[TEP STOP]

All the rest is working ok, but I have to delete it in the DDBB

osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2a

PHP Version: 5.3.8

Any solution??

make this:

look like this:

delete from products_options where products_options_id = '2'

try that out.

Running:

osc 2.3.2,

qtpro 4.6.1_1 (NOTE: This contribution needs A LOT of improvements before I would recommend using it.)

Something I noticed in admin/products_attributes.php:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1062 - Duplicate entry '1-1' for key 'PRIMARY'

insert into products_options (products_options_id, products_options_name, language_id, products_options_track_stock) values ('1', 'Color', '1', '0')

[TEP STOP]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When updating an existing Product Option (to track stock), I get that SQL error.

The database query is inserting a row when it should be updating a row.

I should come up with a fix soon and post it for anyone else who has run into a similar issue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello World

I'm trying to install QT Pro contribution to an existing shop with an installed full template I'd buy from a provider. I've asked them, but they don't give support for third-party addons, so I'm stuck on that because I don't know much PHP and I'm new on osCommerce system.

I'd follow the installation guide step by step, but I found some differences between the "find this" code and my code. I think I can understand that those differences were made on template installation and they are needed to it to work, but I don't know how to merge QTP code to both work fine together.

Do somebody think can help me in any way.

I'm running an 2.3.1 oscommerce with some features brought by the template installed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

------------------------------------------------

Wet Sensations Shop owner.

http://www.wetsensations.es

Hi

Im having problems with the radio option on the product page... with no changes to the class files and product_info page, everything else works great, but the radio option doesnt add anything at all to the cart.

Is there any reason why this might occur?

looking at the html source of the form it should work, I cant understand why it's not being sent to cart.

Desperately need the help on this one as I CANT use the dropdowns in this design.

I dont believe it to be a contrib conflict as all other form dropdown elements from QTPro work perfectly fine.

This is the input generated for one of the radio buttons:

<input type="radio" checked="checked" value="2-14" name="attrcomb">

Any reason why the value wouldnt be sent to cart on post?

If you have no idea... please could somebody advise on which files are being utilised to add item to cart please... I'm searching through and I'm sure there's something I've missed.

Thanks

Edited by Sumisu

• 3 weeks later...

html validation issue with qt pro - tip on where to find the source

when running the w3c markup validation service i was getting validation errors that had to do with the available options drop down box for product listings. in my case the source of the errors was coming from two files, pad_base and pad_multiple_dropdowns, both located in catalog/includes/classes.

if you are having an html validation issue as per above, take a look there for the source. the issues is how single and double quotes are situated in the code itself.

modified files attached

disclaimer...read my signature

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed QT PRo and instead of one drop down box I am getting two. I do have it configured for a single dropdown. The difference between to the 2 dropdowns is one has the "out of stock" message next to the attributes (which it should) and the other does not. I deleted all of my attributes and started over and as soon as I add an attribute to an item the two drop downs show up. One drop down is correct with out of stock message the other is not. Does anyone know why I am getting 2 drop downs?

Also, if I try to add an item that has attributes to the shopping cart it just says "Your Shopping Cart is Empty" and is not adding the item to the shopping cart. If I try to add an item that does not have attributes it works just fine. What could be the problem?

Hi

Im having problems with the radio option on the product page... with no changes to the class files and product_info page, everything else works great, but the radio option doesnt add anything at all to the cart.

Is there any reason why this might occur?

looking at the html source of the form it should work, I cant understand why it's not being sent to cart.

Desperately need the help on this one as I CANT use the dropdowns in this design.

I dont believe it to be a contrib conflict as all other form dropdown elements from QTPro work perfectly fine.

This is the input generated for one of the radio buttons:

<input type="radio" checked="checked" value="2-14" name="attrcomb">

Any reason why the value wouldnt be sent to cart on post?

If you have no idea... please could somebody advise on which files are being utilised to add item to cart please... I'm searching through and I'm sure there's something I've missed.

Thanks

I also have the same issue where Radio Set option does not add product to cart.

I also have the same issue where Radio Set option does not add product to cart.

Looks like the problem is in the application_top.php file. It stems from a another mod altering the 'add_product' case. Eliminating the mod solves the issue.

Also, if I try to add an item that has attributes to the shopping cart it just says "Your Shopping Cart is Empty" and is not adding the item to the shopping cart. If I try to add an item that does not have attributes it works just fine. What could be the problem?

Figured out this problem. In case anyone else has a similar problem I did the following:

in product_info.php file I removed a } before require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_bottom.php');

added a } between php above <div style="clear: both;"></div>

and removed a } above if (is_string($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) && isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]