osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] QTpro - Quantity Tracking Professional

zonetown

Hi,

My problem is.:

when I insert an attribute appears the following error

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

insert into products_attributes values (null, '280', '8', '25', '2', '+')

[TEP STOP]

How can I resolve??

thank´s

Hello,

anyone has a solution for restocking problem with paypal standard payment...

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5655

+

4.51b fix for payapl standard from surfalot nov 2008

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/888

The fix for adjusting quantity is working good, but when we talk about restocking it's just a pain in the ass lol

anytime an order is temp recorded in DB before processing payment, it do it correctly.....but once payment is done and you get back to site, instead of updating that same order line in ORDERS_PRODUCTS table to set the new status and add the products_attributs quantity in the last row.

it just creat a new line instead updating the temp one....it do creat new line, but set order_id as 0 instead of order id....result, you have 2 line for an order, and when deleting an order and restocking, it use the temp line witch has products attribut to NULL...so it doesn't restock...

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3835/dbor...oductstable.jpg

First line is the temp order before paying...order_id raw correct....last raw products attributs to null (normal since it doesn't adjust stock before payment is done and u get back to the site)

second line is after payment....attributs adjusted in last raw, but order id set as 0....

io cannot uderstand why it creat new line instead updating....or why it doesn't delet temp line and creat a new one with good order_id..

this is driving me crazy a little

i hope anyone can help

regards, Fabien

I'm having a heck of a time solving this one and am hoping someone can help me out:

When a text attribute contains a comma character, as in "April 21, 2009" I get an SQL error in shopping_cart.php because the explode function is breaking up the list of product options based on commas.

I figure the solution is to change the separator from the comma to something such as "|", but I can't figure out where to change it.

application_top.php seems to be where the list is exploded on ",".

But where is the list created?

Searched the forum and was surprised to find that no one seems to have run into this before. Or is this a known bug, the fix for which I am just missing?

I'm having a heck of a time solving this one and am hoping someone can help me out:

When a text attribute contains a comma character, as in "April 21, 2009" I get an SQL error in shopping_cart.php because the explode function is breaking up the list of product options based on commas.

I figure the solution is to change the separator from the comma to something such as "|", but I can't figure out where to change it.

application_top.php seems to be where the list is exploded on ",".

But where is the list created?

Searched the forum and was surprised to find that no one seems to have run into this before. Or is this a known bug, the fix for which I am just missing?

Answered my own question finally, and I'll post it here in case it'll help someone else out one day.

The issue was commas in text attribute fields being interepreted as separators between product ID's in the shopping_cart class.

This is the rewrite for the member function get_product_id_list() in the file catalog/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php:

function get_product_id_list() {
  $product_id_list = '';
  if (is_array($this->contents)) {
	reset($this->contents);
	while (list($products_id, ) = each($this->contents)) {
// Begin DM Mod.  Take only that portion of the products_id string that is to the left of 
// "{".  This is the true product id.  The rest is product string attribute information,
// which can cause failure elsewhere if it contains commas. 
	  $product_id_list .= ', ' . tep_get_prid($products_id );
// End DM Mod.
	}
  }
  return substr($product_id_list, 2);
}

• 1 month later...

im not sure if my contribution is directly related to the qtpro module, but i want to offer free shipping and theres products that have attributes. The problem is without attributes adding 0 weight will go directly to payment page, but when theres attributes it causes the product to charge shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

Stock not subtracting from oscommerce but it is in my database. I just did a test purchase and the Qt Pro Doctor reports:

The stock quantity summary is NOT ok

This means that the current summary of this products quantity, which is in the database, isn't the value we get if we calculates it from scratch right now.

The current summary stock is: 9

If we calculates it we get: 10

Which means the stock item removed itself from database properly but didn't from my oscommerce backend.

Can anyone shed some light?

thanks in advance

-sorry if this has already been answered in this post. i searched but there are so many posts!!!

Hello,

anyone has a solution for restocking problem with paypal standard payment...

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5655

+

4.51b fix for payapl standard from surfalot nov 2008

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/888

The fix for adjusting quantity is working good, but when we talk about restocking it's just a pain in the ass lol

anytime an order is temp recorded in DB before processing payment, it do it correctly.....but once payment is done and you get back to site, instead of updating that same order line in ORDERS_PRODUCTS table to set the new status and add the products_attributs quantity in the last row.

it just creat a new line instead updating the temp one....it do creat new line, but set order_id as 0 instead of order id....result, you have 2 line for an order, and when deleting an order and restocking, it use the temp line witch has products attribut to NULL...so it doesn't restock...

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3835/dbor...oductstable.jpg

First line is the temp order before paying...order_id raw correct....last raw products attributs to null (normal since it doesn't adjust stock before payment is done and u get back to the site)

second line is after payment....attributs adjusted in last raw, but order id set as 0....

io cannot uderstand why it creat new line instead updating....or why it doesn't delet temp line and creat a new one with good order_id..

this is driving me crazy a little

i hope anyone can help

regards, Fabien

Fabien,

You seem to know a bit more about how all of this oscommerce stuff works ;-) I have a similar but unrelated problem and I am using paypal standard.

I did use the .51b fix for payapl standard from surfalot nov 2008

My problem is that when an order is placed and payment is made, the stock quantity is reduced in the database but not in the oscommerce backend.

The Qt pro doctor reports:

This means that the current summary of this products quantity, which is in the database, isn't the value we get if we calculates it from scratch right now.

Which means the stock item removed itself from database properly but didn't from my oscommerce backend.

Would you know how to remedy this?

thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know how to add a quantity box to the product_info page. this way, a customer can add more than one item with the selected options to the cart instead of waiting till they get to their shopping cart. i used to have a quantity box before i had QT Pro, but now it does not work.

Hello everybody!

I have the same problem as FunkyRoyal (page 23/24), when I select "single_radio_set" I have this error message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/user/domains/mysite.com/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/pad_base.php on line 380

Have an idea? :'(

• 2 weeks later...

hi all

i am manually installing qtpro + add weight, which i may have installed it wrong i using beyond compare

have installed it and caused an error, what did i do wrong?

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/machin12/public_html/cat/admin/includes/filenames.php:73) in /home/machin12/public_html/cat/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/machin12/public_html/cat/admin/includes/filenames.php:73) in /home/machin12/public_html/cat/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22

i have install the following so far

list so far.jpg

please can someone help or point me to a thread with answers

thanks

all the best

All the best

&

Kind Regards

Richard Armstrong AKA Ciscoeuk

all help greatly apprecated

Fabien,

You seem to know a bit more about how all of this oscommerce stuff works ;-) I have a similar but unrelated problem and I am using paypal standard.

I did use the .51b fix for payapl standard from surfalot nov 2008

My problem is that when an order is placed and payment is made, the stock quantity is reduced in the database but not in the oscommerce backend.

The Qt pro doctor reports:

Would you know how to remedy this?

thanks in advance

sorry to say no, i might have to roll back to previous version toand start again

All the best

&

Kind Regards

Richard Armstrong AKA Ciscoeuk

all help greatly apprecated

Has anyone upgraded their Stock Report (file stats_low_stock_attrib.php), it would be much better if it had the following functions:

1) update attribute quantities in the stock report

2) search for products in the stock report

3) split page results

Stock not subtracting from oscommerce but it is in my database. I just did a test purchase and the Qt Pro Doctor reports:

Can anyone shed some light?

thanks in advance

-sorry if this has already been answered in this post. i searched but there are so many posts!!!

Did you try to set original stock settings in admin?

Configuration>Stock>

set: Check stock level - True

and: Subtract stock - True

This made it work for me.

Good luck!

Edited by Nator

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm new here, I got a problem display the correct assending order of my size in qtpro.

3XL

4XL

M

L

XL

2XL

The 3XL, 4XL keep going to the top ? I had try to install the Attributes Sort Order but no luck. Anyone can help. Thanks

It shold show like this :-

M

L

XL

2XL

3XL

4XL

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Need your help to merge below script for me (catalog/product_info.php). It is ain't easy to me as my knowledge in PHP is very little. The rest of the script work fine. Thank you in advance for the great help.

Ariff

To add:

//++++ QT Pro: Begin Changed code
     $products_id=(preg_match("/^\d{1,10}(\{\d{1,10}\}\d{1,10})*$/",$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] : (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']); 
     require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN . '.php');
     $class = 'pad_' . PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_PLUGIN;
     $pad = new $class($products_id);
     echo $pad->draw();
   }

//Display a table with which attributecombinations is on stock to the customer?
if(PRODINFO_ATTRIBUTE_DISPLAY_STOCK_LIST == 'True'): require(DIR_WS_MODULES . "qtpro_stock_table.php"); endif;

//++++ QT Pro: End Changed Code

in

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

/** original **/ //$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

/** show-soldout-v1.0 **/ $product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<?php include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'easy_meta_tags.php'); ?>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,left=150')
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_mult')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
 if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
               <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 } else {
   /** original **/ //$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

/** show-soldout-v1.0 **/ $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_status from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s><br> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

} else {
     $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
     $products_name = '<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0"><tr><td class="pageHeading" align="left" width="60%">' . $product_info['products_name'] . '</td><td align="center" class="main">Model: ' . $product_info['products_model'] . '</td></tr></table>';
   } else {
     $products_name = '<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0"><tr><td class="pageHeading" align="left">' . $product_info['products_name'] . '</td></tr></table>';
   }
?>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <td>
<table class="productinfoBox" width="100%" align="center" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<tr>
<td>
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">
<tr>
<td><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
</tr>
</table>
<p> 
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" border="0">
<tr>
<td class="main" width="60%" align="center">
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" border="0">
<tr>
<td align="center" class="smallText">
<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
         <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
           <tr>
             <td class="smallText">
<?php
?>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<p> 
<td class="Price" align="center" valign="middle"><p><?php echo $products_price; ?><p>
<?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?><p>
<?php // echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?>
<?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
         </tr>
           </table>
           </td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
         <p class="main"><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
             </td>
           </tr>
         </table>
<?php
}

$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
   if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>
         <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<tr>
             <td class="main" align="center"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTION; ?></td>
      <td class="main" align="center"><?php /*  uncomment if you want to show the model number echo TEXT_PRODUCT_MODEL; */ ?></td>
      <td class="main" align="center"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_PRICE; ?></td>
      <td class="main" align="center"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_QUANTITY; ?></td>
 </tr>
<?php
    	 $X=0;

$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
     while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
       $products_options_array = array();
       $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
       while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
         $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
         if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '') {
           $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
if ($products_options['price_prefix'] == '+') {
          $price_with_attribute = ($product_info['products_price'] + $products_options['options_values_price']);
} else {
   $price_with_attribute = ($product_info['products_price'] - $products_options['options_values_price']);
   }
     ?>
           <tr>
             <td class="main" align="center">
        <?php echo $products_options['products_options_values_name'];
              echo tep_draw_hidden_field('a[]', $products_options['products_options_values_id']);
     	        echo tep_draw_hidden_field('b[]',$products_options_name['products_options_id']); ?>	      </td>
      <td class="main" align="center">
	<?php /* uncomment if you want to show the model number
	      echo $product_info['products_model']; */
	 ?>
      </td>
             <td class="main" align="center"><?php echo $currencies->display_price($price_with_attribute, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])); ?></td>
             <td class="main" align="center"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('quantity[]',$value = '0',"size=2");?></td>
     </tr>
    <?php    
     $x++;
         }
       }

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
         $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
       } else {
         $selected_attribute = false;
       }
     }
?>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
   $reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
   if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <!-- original <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td> -->
<!-- show-soldout-v1.0 --> <td class="main" align="right">
<?php
if($product_info['products_quantity'] <= 0 || $product_info['products_status']==0)
echo tep_image_button('button_sold_out.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_SOLD_OUT);
else
echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART);
?></td>
<!-- end show-soldout-v1.0 -->
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td>
<?php
   if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
     echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
   } else {
     include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
   }
 }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
   </table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

CROSS POST from OaI contrib support page.

Congrats! The time is come and it is come. :D

New addon allows Options As Images contribution work together with QTPro.

Features:

* Class pad_base is now automatically supports OaI contrib

* Unlimited number of options as images on one product at a time

* Allow to mix options as images with normal options on one product at a time

* Allow to track stock of options as images

* Allow to track stock of normal options

* Allow to mix tracked and nontracked options on one product at a time

Well, its allow to mix all above in every combination. Seems to me that's all work fine.

Addon is based on Options As Images 1.7.1, including fix by trikinuke

Not many time to test, seems work fine. See later wat's happened. I'm not a PHP or javascript programmer, so it it a good field for optimization and bla-bla-bla. But I completely haven't time to do this. Same for help to anybody. So, if you need help email me or PM. I may not looking for your request on the forum. By the way, if you don't need help, its great! :-"

I also have Sort Attribute and More Product Weight contribs installed with QT Pro and OaI. Seems, they are all works fine.

Edited by RusNN

• 5 weeks later...

dose any one know how to deal with that:??

1054 - Unknown column 'pa.options_quantity' w field list

select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pa.options_quantity, pa.products_attributes_id from products_options popt, products_options_values poval, products_attributes pa where pa.products_id = '35{1}1' and pa.options_id = '1' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '1' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '4' and poval.language_id = '4'

[TEP STOP]

please help....

Edited by Michał Korzeniowski

dose any one know how to deal with that:??

1054 - Unknown column 'pa.options_quantity' w field list

select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pa.options_quantity, pa.products_attributes_id from products_options popt, products_options_values poval, products_attributes pa where pa.products_id = '35{1}1' and pa.options_id = '1' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '1' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '4' and poval.language_id = '4'

[TEP STOP]

please help....

This is from third contribution. Check field options_quantity in table products_attributes. If no field present, remove it from query. Or check your shop to another contrib, that added quantity to options and reinstall or remove that contrib.

Hi guys !

I really need your help on this one, as it is blocking me from opening my shop. I have installed QTPro v4.51b by Olof Larsson (26 Oct 2008). The module itself works fine.

That's when the shipping cost are involved that everything goes wrong : instead of calculating the shipping based on the total weight of the items in the cart, it calculates it based on the number of items in the cart.

I have tried different shpping modules and they all behave the same (except the flat rate one, of course...).

I strongly suspect QTpro to be involved in this, any idea where to start with ?

thanks a lot !

Florence