• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] QTpro - Quantity Tracking Professional

zonetown

Hi all,

I'm having another problem with QTPro. It doesn't seem to be updating quantities for items with attributes. For instance, when someone buys a poster or something else that doesn't come in sizes, the quantity gets automatically adjusted. However, when they order something like a shirt in XL, the quantity doesn't change. All customers are paying via PayPal if that helps.

Thanks preemptively.

Hiya All,

I have installed qtpro 4.51 and all is working great BUT yes here it comes LOL

The Special Items arent being correctly listed and priced with items that use qtpro

for example:

T-Shirt

normal price $20

special price $15

but as soon as you use the size or colour option the price goes back to $20 :(

Is there a fix for this so my "specials" items can retain their specials prices?

Thanks

Cruzin...

Hiya All,

The Special Items arent being correctly listed and priced with items that use qtpro

for example:

T-Shirt

normal price $20

special price $15

but as soon as you use the colour option the price goes back to $20 :(

Is there a fix for this so my "specials" items can retain their specials prices?

Thanks

Cruzin...

Seems the error is only in the stock level display

Available Options:

Colour: Virgin Pink/Fuchsia/Black

Currently on stock:

Colour Price Qty.

Virgin Pink $20.00 107

Fuchsia $20.00 123

Black $20.00 725

But the price is correct in the shopping cart

QTPro & Wishlist

A challenge for the Script experts:

The javascript CHKSEL function is invoked with form 'onsubmit'. CHKSEL checks stock quantities before adding to cart.

However, this occurs both from the ADD TO CART button and the ADD TO WISHLIST button.

I need to modify the code that CHKSEL only runs when ADD TO CART is clicked.

Suggestions?

Alan

QTPro & Wishlist

A challenge for the Script experts:

The javascript CHKSEL function is invoked with form 'onsubmit'. CHKSEL checks stock quantities before adding to cart.

However, this occurs both from the ADD TO CART button and the ADD TO WISHLIST button.

I need to modify the code that CHKSEL only runs when ADD TO CART is clicked.

Suggestions?

Alan

The answer was simpler than I expected:

onclick ="this.form.onsubmit = null; return true;"

added to the ADD TO WISHLIST link did the trick.

Need some help

I am attempting to link my quickbooks POS to osCommerce via T-Hub application.

For a product listing in my POS I have product name, product description, attribute, and size. Some products have the same name and description but different attributes or sizes. The problem I am running into is that when I sync my items from my POS to osCommerce inventory stock for each attribute is not getting automatically assigned. I do have the option to go into the Stock level and manually enter in the stock but that kind of defeats the purpose of using the T-Hub software. Additionally I need to do this for over 3,500 items that routinely have price and stock changes as inventory is from a retail store. So any help with getting this stock to work is much needed.

My setup osCommerce 2.2(current) QTpro 4.5(current)

Thanks in advance

CameronT21

Hello CameronT21

I don't have the answer for you - sorry! But I am keen to learn from you! We have Quick Books POS too and it would be great to be able to interface with OSC. If you are willing to share you expertise on this once it is set up and working, that would be great (could consider payment).

Drop me a PM when you are ready.

Regards

Sol

• 2 weeks later...
I have a problem here. Let's say:

Jacket

Red XS - 2 stock

Blue S - 3 stock

Black M - 5 stock

TOTAL STOCK = 10

*** Stock checking in product info listing have no problems, as out of stock item will not be display out , so I assume it is working fine ***

But when click I Add to Cart for Red XS, and in shopping cart there, it display "Product" as Jacket - Red XS", "Quantity" as 1, "Total" as $100.00.

The Quantity option in shopping cart is editable, meaning buyer can enter any amount should they wish to buy more.

When I try to enter 2, it is ok, when i try to enter 4, it is still ok (even though stock is 2 only), when I try to enter 11, error message pop up saying quantity over the stock available. So, I know that, this only check the TOTAL STOCK available (in this case 10), NOT the inidividual stock RED XS!!

Anyone can help how to solve this ? Or just remove the feature that enable them to add extra quantity in shopping cart ??

I tested this on my last version of QTPro (4.51a). I don't have your error. Make sure you have installed correctly (Use Beyond Compare). Make sure you acctually track stock for both the options "Color" and "Size".

Hiya All,

for example:

T-Shirt

normal price $20

special price $15

but as soon as you use the size or colour option the price goes back to $20 :(

Thanks

Cruzin...

Thank you!

You found a bug.

NEW VERSOIN ONLINE V 4.51a

New in this version:

Bugfix: The "stock table" and "Actual Price Pull Downs" in products_description.php will now handle specials correct. Previously the special price was not considered and the original price was used instead.

Thank you!

You found a bug.

NEW VERSOIN ONLINE V 4.51a

New in this version:

Bugfix: The "stock table" and "Actual Price Pull Downs" in products_description.php will now handle specials correct. Previously the special price was not considered and the original price was used instead.

Thankyou Olof

Hello

I have installed the QTPRO 4.51 ( great contri! ), but is it possible without the Atributtes sort order module to filter on name in the product option Atributes displayed in the Product-info page ?

i have tried to sort by sql statement, but the query is send to the product_options tables as i see, how to join the queary to products_atributtes table and then sort on name ?

thanks

Frogger

Edited by Frogger34

Hey,

I recently installed qtpro ...and think i may have discovered a bug.

Because I sell through other channels in addition to my oscommerce store, I often find myself changing the quantity of certain items on the low stock report page. I've discovered that if you change the quantity of an attribute to zero, that attribute then disappears from the list of attributes (on the low stock report page). This means that when new stock arrives you can't use the low stock report page to update the quantities.

Has anyone else experienced the same problem ...and does anyone have a fix?

Great contribution by the way! I have lots of products with attributes and qtpro works a treat.

Nick

Hello

I have installed the QTPRO 4.51 ( great contri! ), but is it possible without the Atributtes sort order module to filter on name in the product option Atributes displayed in the Product-info page ?

i have tried to sort by sql statement, but the query is send to the product_options tables as i see, how to join the queary to products_atributtes table and then sort on name ?

thanks

Frogger

i found something, it was a long road to go, but...

in /includes/classes/pad_base.php you could change the filtering on line 319

Change :

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$this->products_id . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

To

$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$this->products_id . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pov.products_options_values_name ASC");

this will sort the products in alpb. sort order when you have one drowdown attributtes field, i'am using the Dropdown Seq. it works on the first field, not on the second, maybe it help someone who don't want to install the Sort order attributes in a running store

Greetz Frogger

Hye everybody !

I've installed a QTPro 4.3 on a OSCSS 1.2.1 (CSS version of OSCommerce MS2 RC1)

For what i want, it seems to be the same with QTPro 4.51.

I use the pad_single_radioset option to show only the option in stock.

For the moment, i've got this :

(radio button) option 1 (+2 euros), option 2 (+5 euros)

But, i would like to have this :

(radio button) option 1, option 2, (+7 euros)

I think i must modified the file pad_base.php (near line 296)

function _build_attributes_array

I've find the solution to hide the price after the option like this :

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'];

insted of this :

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($this->products_tax_class_id)) .')';

but now, i would like to add the TOTAL option price at the end and i don't know how.

Can anyone help me !

Sorry for my poor english...

Hye everybody !

I've installed a QTPro 4.3 on a OSCSS 1.2.1 (CSS version of OSCommerce MS2 RC1)

For what i want, it seems to be the same with QTPro 4.51.

I use the pad_single_radioset option to show only the option in stock.

(radio button) option 1 (+2 euros), option 2 (+5 euros)

But, i would like to have this :

(radio button) option 1, option 2, (+7 euros)

I think i must modified the file pad_base.php (near line 296)

function _build_attributes_array

I've find the solution to hide the price after the option like this :

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'];

insted of this :

$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($this->products_tax_class_id)) .')';

but now, i would like to add the TOTAL option price at the end and i don't know how.

Can anyone help me !

Sorry for my poor english...

Isn't this what your looking for at the contributions site ?

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4276

QTPro Visible Attributes Prices

Regards,

Frogger

Hello there.

I need some help with a little add I want to make in my Qtpro: show a message for the atributes in stock as showed in no stock ones "TEXT_NO_STOCK". My programing skill is quite limited so I need a little guide to find the piece of code to change.

Thanks a lot.

Thks Frogger34 for your answer but i tested it and it's not what i want.

I would like to have the list of the option, and at the end the total of the supplement

3.00 M (+21.00 €), 15 - 40 G (-4.00 €)

and i would like to have this :

3.00 M, 15 - 40 G, (+17.00 €)

example here :

http://www.gwendallmavic.fr/client/peche/p...?products_id=14

• 2 weeks later...

Dears,

Now we use QTpro.

We have size as an attribute. The sizes should always be listed in the following order S, M, L, XL, XXL. But Currently that order appears arbitrary.

Would you please help to advise asap?

I try to change Product Info Attribute Display Plugin setting from admin, but the size order is not difference.

We need display size drop-down on product_info.php;

S

M

L

XL

XXL

Thanks & Best Regards,

Sunrise

Hayo all out there ^^

It wouldn't be bad, if there was an oppotunity to also REMOVE AttibutCombinations ( on the QTpro-Doctor-Page )

C.U.

Please explain further... More in detail please. When would this opportunity be given? What should the doctor do?

Thks Frogger34 for your answer but i tested it and it's not what i want.

I would like to have the list of the option, and at the end the total of the supplement

3.00 M (+21.00 €), 15 - 40 G (-4.00 €)

and i would like to have this :

3.00 M, 15 - 40 G, (+17.00 €)

example here :

http://www.gwendallmavic.fr/client/peche/p...?products_id=14

Maybe it's an option to combine and make one Attribute or isn't that an option, so you have one attribute with 3.00 M, 15 -40 G +17 euro ?

It seems you now have two options in one ? correct? or isn't it poossible to comibine because of the stock counting

Greetz Frogger34

Hey,

I recently installed qtpro ...and think i may have discovered a bug.

Because I sell through other channels in addition to my oscommerce store, I often find myself changing the quantity of certain items on the low stock report page. I've discovered that if you change the quantity of an attribute to zero, that attribute then disappears from the list of attributes (on the low stock report page). This means that when new stock arrives you can't use the low stock report page to update the quantities.

Has anyone else experienced the same problem ...and does anyone have a fix?

Great contribution by the way! I have lots of products with attributes and qtpro works a treat.

Nick

Interesting. I was not aware you could change the stock quantity directly from catalog/admin/stats_low_stock_attrib.php ;) (you can't)

However you can change the stock in catalog/admin/stock.php?product_id=xxxxxxxx and there are links to that page from stats_low_stock_attrib.php

... aha! :)

I think: You do not have the latest version of QTPro. In previous versions there where a bug where products with summary stock 0 did not appear in the stats_low_stock_attrib.php

Is this the case? Can you upgrade?