• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] QTpro - Quantity Tracking Professional

zonetown

Actually - the information is being trapped - as it's in the order email I get from the store (on a test order as a customer) - but not showing in the "orders" within the admin.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--Jeff

Problem solved... line of code in checkout_process.php had been commented out, preventing the insertion of the attributes into the database.

Thanks for the help!

--Jeff

it is possible to modify or to cancel a product in stock.php?

I have not found one solution for such easy modification like adding.

even

modifiche.jpg

Thanks

You cannot cancel or modify/edit the attribute of any product the way you want to beacuse the attribute set up is not in the stock page, it is only achievable in the products_attribute.php page. You could always set the stock for that particular attribute to zero and forget about it.

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Hello there. great work with this contrib.

I have installed succesfully this contrib with the OC Css version.

I need some help because i would like to do a list of my products similara to the "stock.php" in the admin panel but for the custumers.

I tried to adapt the code but i don't know which parameter i have to call from the db to show the procut, his options and his stocks for each.

Can someone help me for this?

Regards

Rano

Hello,

Others have asked whether QTPRO can display attributes in a desired order, but none have actually answered how this is done. (At least I haven't found any answer)

Question; How to arrange displayed attribute/options in a particular order? Presently they're displayed alphabetically, ex

Color

PackagingUnit

Size

I'd like Size to come before PackagingUnit without renaming the option. Just how is this done, is it a code change or is it done in the admin panel?

Thank You

JKay

P.S. I know there was mention of a 'Color Palette' possibly being added to the QTPRO contribution. This I need and would really appreciate any information about the progress of the 'Color Palette'.

JK

i´d like to compatibly pictures to the options - to look like the shirt in other colours

think it´s great in such a way..when the customer will have a shirt in another colour,

he choose this one in pulldown and can see at the same klick the picture from his optionalshirt :rolleyes:

i think i need just a table for the pictures at products attributes

but i don´t know how can i do this with MySQL

can someone help me?

thnx. a lot

How do I install and active a new Product Attribute Display plugin? I know there is instruction in the QT Pro 4 Manul, but I am new and do not understand these precedures.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks

After I installed the QTpro, the Products Attributes Display is not showing under the Catalog Manu in Adminstration modle. Can someone help me???

After I installed the QTpro, the Products Attributes Display is not showing under the Catalog Manu in Adminstration modle. Can someone help me???

I found it. When I click Product Info Attribute Display Plugin, it shows

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_cfg_pull_down_class_files() in /mnt/w0300/d09/s08/b0289dcc/www/luxyshoes.com/generator/catalog/admin/configuration.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 1

I installed QT pro 4.3 on a clean store.

THanks

Edited by timok2000

I found it. When I click Product Info Attribute Display Plugin, it shows

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_cfg_pull_down_class_files() in /mnt/w0300/d09/s08/b0289dcc/www/luxyshoes.com/generator/catalog/admin/configuration.php(125) : eval()'d code on line 1

I installed QT pro 4.3 on a clean store.

THanks

And I did installed \admin\includes\functions\configue.php

And I did installed \admin\includes\functions\configue.php

You have added 3 posts back to back and I still can't work out what the final result was. Are you saying you installed 4.3 on fresh install and it works now and you are happy with it? Or are saying soemthing else?

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Hi,

I just realised that removing a product ( tep_remove_product( ... ) ) , will not delete the entry in the stock table for this product.

Does anyone know if there is a particular reason for this?

Many thanks.

Hi

I have this mod installed and all appears to be fine - I have set attributes and they show in the store exactly as they should, but I have just noticed that the attributes do not appear in my customer invoices or in my admin orders. I saw someone else posted about this recently and said they fixed it by finding a line that had been commented out in checkout_process, but I have checked this file and cannot find any error.

This is a live (heavily modded) store and I would sincerely appreciate any guidance.

Thank you.

Hi

I have this mod installed and all appears to be fine - I have set attributes and they show in the store exactly as they should, but I have just noticed that the attributes do not appear in my customer invoices or in my admin orders. I saw someone else posted about this recently and said they fixed it by finding a line that had been commented out in checkout_process, but I have checked this file and cannot find any error.

This is a live (heavily modded) store and I would sincerely appreciate any guidance.

Thank you.

So sorry to waste your time! I just checked again (this time using beyond compare rather than the naked eye) and I had left out an entire block of code.

Apologies again.

Hello,

Still blocked

I need some help because i would like to do a list of my products similar to the "stock.php" in the admin panel but for the customers (Only to visualize the attributes stocks)

I tried to adapt the code but i don't know which parameter i have to call from the db to show the procut, his options and his stocks for each.

Can someone help me for this?

Hello all

I have a store almost going live, but I still have one issue.

Qtpro is working fine, but the options don't appear sorted. For instance, instead of having:

Size 1

Size 2

Size 3

Size 4

Size 5

I get

Size 2

Size 5

Size 4

Size 1

Size 3

I there any way to sort the options in QTpro?

Thanks in advance

Sergio

Hello,

Others have asked whether QTPRO can display attributes in a desired order, but none have actually answered how this is done. (At least I haven't found any answer)

Question; How to arrange displayed attribute/options in a particular order? Presently they're displayed alphabetically, ex

Color

PackagingUnit

Size

I'd like Size to come before PackagingUnit without renaming the option. Just how is this done, is it a code change or is it done in the admin panel?

Thank You

JKay

P.S. I know there was mention of a 'Color Palette' possibly being added to the QTPRO contribution. This I need and would really appreciate any information about the progress of the 'Color Palette'.

JK

Same as above

Still looking for help too...

Thx

jk

Edited by jkay

Hi Folks,

When I press the "STOCK" button I get this eroor message.

1052 - Column 'products_options_name' in field list is ambiguous

select products_name,products_options_name as _option,products_attributes.options_id as _option_id,products_options_values_name as _value,products_attributes.options_values_id as _value_id from products_description, products_attributes,products_options,products_options_values where products_attributes.products_id=products_description.products_id and products_attributes.products_id=29 and products_attributes.options_id=products_options.products_options_id and products_attributes.options_values_id=products_options_values.products_options_v

alues_id and products_description.language_id=4 and products_options_values.language_id=4 and products_options.products_options_track_stock=1 and products_options.language_id=4 order by products_attributes.options_id, products_attributes.options_values_id

What does it mean?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

You have added 3 posts back to back and I still can't work out what the final result was. Are you saying you installed 4.3 on fresh install and it works now and you are happy with it? Or are saying soemthing else?

Sorry for the confusion. I mean after installation of QT Pro, the "Product Information" does not appear in my admininistration panel.

Edited by timok2000

Any clues to the below problem.

Any help is appriciated!!

Thanks in advance,

Slopface

Hi Folks,

When I press the "STOCK" button I get this eroor message.

1052 - Column 'products_options_name' in field list is ambiguous

select products_name,products_options_name as _option,products_attributes.options_id as _option_id,products_options_values_name as _value,products_attributes.options_values_id as _value_id from products_description, products_attributes,products_options,products_options_values where products_attributes.products_id=products_description.products_id and products_attributes.products_id=29 and products_attributes.options_id=products_options.products_options_id and products_attributes.options_values_id=products_options_values.products_options_v

alues_id and products_description.language_id=4 and products_options_values.language_id=4 and products_options.products_options_track_stock=1 and products_options.language_id=4 order by products_attributes.options_id, products_attributes.options_values_id

What does it mean?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

Edited by slopface

Hello,

Color

PackagingUnit

Size

Thank You

JKay

JK

Same as above

Still looking for help too...

Thx

jk

bump

Edited by jkay

Hello, everyone. I have a simple question, and I have searched this forum to find an answer, but so far I had no luck. I've seen several people had the same question, but nobody came up with an answer. So I'm hoping if I remind this community that this is still needed, maybe we can come up with a solution?

The question is really simple - I need to be able to have a method of sorting the attributes for a particular product. I use this contribution to keep track of various shirt sizes and colors that I sell on my store. But on each product page, the attributes come up in a different order. I'd like them to show up simply as small - XXXL, but that's not happening. Does someone have a solution that will work with this contribution? I'm sure it's relatively easy, and I expect to actually be able to plug my way through it, albeit slowly (I do not consider myself a coder, but I have some experience in programming languages).

Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Brian (Schadeboy) Schade

CIO and Webmaster

Twilight Teez, LLC

"Camping is nature's way of promoting the hotel industry."

-Dave Barry