• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] QTpro - Quantity Tracking Professional

zonetown

Hello

first excuse me for my bad english :-"

I 've installed Qt PRO and it works. But i'm a little bit tired of entering so much times products with attibutes and all the value option linked with.

As a matter of fact, almost all my products will have the same attributes (like size and color) not always the same options but the general case is that they have 90% most of them.

What would be nice for me, isthat i entered the product only with the attributes et one of the option value, and then when i am in the Product stock qt page, i can access all the values of the attributes option in a list and just have to put zéro for one combinaison if it does not exist...

Would it be possible ? Is there something like that already existing ?

I hope i habe been clear and sorry if the topic has already be treated :rolleyes:

Great thanks for the contribution and help

same problem here...any answer yet?

wonder if it is something in the QTpro_4.3 version

I just installed qt pro 4.3 and everything is fine except in admin- reports it shows

stock report (then)

BOX_REPORTS_STOCK_LEVEL

and box reports stock level will not go to any page. page does not exist.

404 webpage can not be installed. This is my second time installing on a clean vesion of oscommerce.

I have checked and all the files included in the package are uploaded. I think it may have something to do with, english, filenames, or something.

Any suggestions?

Edited by bopper

same problem here...any answer yet?
You need to add the text: BOX_REPORTS_STOCK_LEVEL to the admin/includes/languages/english.php file

Then you must add the name of the file to the admin/includes/filenames.php too

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

hi Darlene

found the problem I think...in the 4.3 admin/includes/boxes/reports.php file there is an extra line that is not there in the 4.25 version

4,3 version

if ($selected_box == 'reports') {

$contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_PRODUCTS_VIEWED, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_PRODUCTS_VIEWED . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_PRODUCTS_PURCHASED, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_PRODUCTS_PURCHASED . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_ORDERS_TOTAL . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_LOW_STOCK_ATTRIB, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_STATS_LOW_STOCK_ATTRIB . '</a><br>'.

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_LOW_STOCK, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_STOCK_LEVEL . '</a>');

}

the correct 4.25 version

if ($selected_box == 'reports') {

$contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_PRODUCTS_VIEWED, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_PRODUCTS_VIEWED . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_PRODUCTS_PURCHASED, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_PRODUCTS_PURCHASED . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_ORDERS_TOTAL . '</a><br>' .

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_STATS_LOW_STOCK_ATTRIB, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_REPORTS_STATS_LOW_STOCK_ATTRIB . '</a>');

hey Aleem

since you seem to be around, the only other problem I have found is a pesky error i get i admin, probably due to an overlap from the multi-vendor contribution

getting this at the top of all admin pages...

?>

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/bagel5/losbagels-www/catadmin/includes/database_tables.php:94) in /home/bagel5/losbagels-www/catadmin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

looks like it may be an extra php closing tag somewhere...have not been able to find anything...

thanks bopper

scratch above post...tried to edit it but forum won't let me...

Aleem's post above solved the problem...had missed the edit in english.php

thanks Aleem! great contrib...

it does appear there is an extra line in the 4.3 reports.php file as noted above

bopp

found the extra ?> in database_tables.php

still getting

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/bagel5/losbagels-www/catadmin/includes/database_tables.php:94) in /home/bagel5/losbagels-www/catadmin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

found the extra ?> in database_tables.php

still getting

arg...it was a space after the closing ?> tag...

arg...it was a space after the closing ?> tag...

I'm glad you sorted it out :thumbsup:

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

I have QTPro 4.1 in a typically modded osC install. When I'm tracking attribute stock, it's not correctly decrementing the option stock levels. I've caught it in the act a couple times, like tonight when buying via check/money order. If I have several of the same items with different options, one of them doesn't decrement. Last night, a customer bought those same four options, and the only one that decremented at all was a fifth option. I checked the other orders, unsold carts etc.

I've been swimming around in this bug for a long long time now, over a year. It's threatening my marriage at this point; driving my wife crazy as people order products we do not have, and as we appear to sell out of a product we have more of. It's long past my abilities as a PHP coder to debug myself. I've waited this long because I've been trying to find a reproduceable case.

I've read loads about this on the net but nothing that appeared to be directly applicable. My wife wants to scrap the whole site or even close the shop if I don't come up with something. I may have to take vacation time from my day job to rebuild the site from scratch.

Where do I begin to look? Should I have it write out a log file whenever it decrements the products_attributes_stock, dumping what it thinks is the attributes_stock_left and whatever else I can think of?

--Mike Jennings

Hi Folks

I have QTPro working wonderfully in English German and Spanish.

But for some time I have Not been able to get QTPro to work in Japanese, Chinese or French

Has anyone ?

If so, Whats the trick ?

Many thanks in advance

Nadege

You need to add the text: BOX_REPORTS_STOCK_LEVEL to the admin/includes/languages/english.php file

Then you must add the name of the file to the admin/includes/filenames.php too

I am really excited about the functionality of this contrib. But I too have this issue, and have searched for a fix to no avail.

My admin reports box shows:

Products Viewed

Products Purchased

Customer Orders-Total

Stock Report

BOX_REPORTS_STOCK_LEVEL

I tried your fix. Added BOX_REPORTS_STOCK_LEVEL to the admin/includes/languages/english.php file

, and called it "Stock Level". So I then got this:

Products Viewed

Products Purchased

Customer Orders-Total

Stock Report

Stock Level

But when I add the name of the file to the admin/includes/filenames.php, I don't know what php file to call.

Are "Stock Level" and "Stock Report" the same thing? Is "Stock Level" a remenant from an old Contrib code? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hey guys

can anyone tell a way to get the single radio button set actualy add product attributes to the cart. it just adds products as a normal product.

tx

There is nothing wrong with the original contribution because my radioset shows the cart items with attributes correctly. I suggest you look at any contributions you added or modifications you made that may conflict with the cart, attributes or stock

CHOOCH

There is nothing wrong with the original contribution because my radioset shows the cart items with attributes correctly. I suggest you look at any contributions you added or modifications you made that may conflict with the cart, attributes or stock

damn

that's going to be hard

the thing is, multiple_dropdowns works fine

i've been trying to rewrite the multiple_dropdowns so that it will display radio buttons... i have a feeling it goes wrong where it lists all the possible combinations, i don't even need that.

any gurus :{?

other question

the options in het dropdowns seem to appear in some random order, like L S M while added as S M L. any idea how to fix this, i'd want them as S M L...also when somethings out of stock

for instance;

S

M (Out of Stock)

L

grts

Hope this is an acceptable post...

I'm up against a wall with a release date for an OSC site I'm building, and would be willing to pay for somebody to help me out with integrating this module into my current OSC instance. I've already tried and failed a few times.

If anyone is interested, please respond to this post or PM me.

Thanks a lot.

-Sean

Please help!

After installing this contribution, when I click on add to cart, it duplicates that item in the shopping cart(quantity 2)...

Any ideas!!!

Please anything!!!

I narrowed it down to the problem and got it fixed.

It was duplicate lines in the application_top.php...

Can someone please help me with this.

I have installed QTPro and it seems to be working OK, however it doesn't seem to product attributes for stock properly in the shopping cart.

For example with a tshirt - I have 1 X Small, 1 X Medium, 0 X Large. The Large is shown as "out of stock" and it will not let me add this to the cart.

However, if I add the Small, then go back and add it again (or just update the quantity to 2) it shows the quantity as 2 x Small and doesn't show the item as Sold Out in the cart. It also allows me to Checkout.

I'm not sure if this is a QTPro issue or oscommerce issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello,

Attributes in my QTPro dropdown menu are in random order.

How can this be fixed? (QTPro v 4.25, MS 2.2)

Ex:

Queen ($400)

Full ($320)

Twin

King ($550)

etc...

thanks

-matt

The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly...who knows the great enthusiasms...

hi - i think ive got qtpro working 95%. i just need a little help with the shopping cart display

for example:

- i have 1 x small, 1 x medium, 1 x large.

- i order 1 x small.

- in shopping_cart.php i update the quantity for small to 2 x small (alternatively, i can go back to the product and add 1 x small again). qty in cart shows as 2 x small. however, there is no sold out message or the message to alter the quantity in shopping_cart.php - should this be showing?

- qtpro is working because if i go to the shipping details page and press confirm, it sends me back to shopping_cart.php.

- the only time it shows the sold out message and the message to alter the quantity is if i update the quantity for small to greater than the total for all sizes for the product ie if i order 4 x small it will show as sold out.

is there something wrong with my qtpro install, or is that just normal and i need to do some additional coding myself?

thanks

Edited by dumadiscount

Question: I have QTPro installed - and was working, now not...

Not sure if I modified something I should not have... Not really sure where to even start looking.

Problem is that once an order is placed, I cannot see the chosen attributes in the admin. I can see it showing in some previous orders, but not in the orders placed as of late.

Where can I start looking in the code to get this solved...?

Thanks in advance!

--Jeff

Question: I have QTPro installed - and was working, now not...

Not sure if I modified something I should not have... Not really sure where to even start looking.

Problem is that once an order is placed, I cannot see the chosen attributes in the admin. I can see it showing in some previous orders, but not in the orders placed as of late.

Where can I start looking in the code to get this solved...?

Thanks in advance!

--Jeff

Actually - the information is being trapped - as it's in the order email I get from the store (on a test order as a customer) - but not showing in the "orders" within the admin.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--Jeff