• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Locked out of Admin (a baaaad day for me)

Aww thanks Monica, I still can't find the error, its there.........somewhere....I just keep searching and searching :rolleyes:

All commiseration's gratefully accepted ;)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG i WANT that image in my signature too!!! MAYBE IT WILL STOP PEOPLE FROM PMING ME FOR HELP.. i wish people wold realize that i am not a coder.. just a hack.

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

OH YEA.. about the Quick Books.. there SHOULD be more than one version available for MAC.. i think. i have only mac at my house, and we have QB pro on our cpu.. thats all you need. You probably dont NEED premier because you probably dont keep inventory and do "builds" ect.. Premier is a LOT more involved and not nessesary.. We ran a $2 million a year company on QB Pro for the past 7 years.. so you should be FINE without premier.

PM me if you need help with it, or have questions on which one to use.

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Heather, you should be looking for this code:

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');

It should be found only ONCE somewhere towards the top of /admin/orders.php

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Lindsay, will do, PM to follow ;)

Jim, do you know I *heart* you!!! I have been looking for a week, hours and hours and hours of my life that I will NEVER get back and I never found it because I was not looking for that exact line :blink: saw it immediately, deleted the duplicate and viola...............new error now LOL! But I am so very glad to see the back of that one (((hugs)))

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class paypal_wpp_admin in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/ribbonrie/admin/includes/paypal_wpp/paypal_wpp_include.php on line 662

Ok, thinking I know better now I go looking but it was never going to be that easy was it :rolleyes:

Line 662 has one thing on it....a > }

So I am searching again, one step forward eh? Best laugh is line by line this file is exactly the same as the original, not one difference in compare, its never been edited *whistles*

ta much x

Morning World

It was after midnight here last night when I finally got rid of the extra code (Thanks again JIm xx, its all in the little details with code) and could not get my head around the other errors so switched off and went to bed. At 7.30AM this fine Sunday morning I got up and with the extra knowledge learned last night went back over the WPP mod that the original error came from. I got a fresh copy of orders.php and re did the modifications and I am now raising a 2nd coffee to all who came with me on this great code mis-adventure as I know have a fully functioning order system :D :D

Bless you one and all.

Thank you

:rolleyes:

(Thanks again Jim xx, its all in the little details with code)

:wub:

Just glad I was able to help in some small way.

If you're sure you have everything working, now would be a good time to backup your files on the server to your PC.

;)

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

:wub:

Just glad I was able to help in some small way.

If you're sure you have everything working, now would be a good time to backup your files on the server to your PC.

;)

You helped in a BIG way matey!

I did back up files and db as soon as I got everything in place and working as it should LOL! Good advice as always.

I got all cock-a-hoop today and am now just working on the css of Dynamenu which I have in place and also working :blink: ..............shockaroonie!!! :lol:

Thanks again :D MWAH XX

yay!! you got the dyna menu to work!! thats going to change the entire look of your site!! I PROMISE YOU!

yay!! you got the dyna menu to work!! thats going to change the entire look of your site!! I PROMISE YOU!

Tis cool eh? Can't quite believe how well today went LOL! Think I I will quit while ahead on this after I have finished with the menu though LOL!

I am not good at posting links to my feeble effort but I can share with you guys for honest feedback. I am not done but if you care to look and make suggestions (remembering we are in the code breakers club :lol: ) I would welcome your comments. Be gentle with me though hahaha!

http://ribbonrie.co.uk ;)

you have to ask for feedback in the feedback forum.. and you have to ad the powered by oscommerce text in your footer.

you have to ask for feedback in the feedback forum.. and you have to ad the powered by oscommerce text in your footer.

Nooooo I can't do that LOL! and I thought that footer was there :blink: The code sure is :rolleyes: Will investigate ...ta x

well, its gone now :)

I have some feedback for ya, but just add that text and put your feedbacl in the forum at the bottom of this site.

Will fix the text for sure but I am way to freaked out at the thought of other ;)

Um, Heather. Maybe it's just an off day, but when I went to postage & returns page, it has this error message at the top. Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/smmpztm/public_html/ribbonrie/shipping.php:1) in /home/smmpztm/public_html/ribbonrie/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

I would've put this on the feedback page, but I'm too lazy to go thru all the pages to find you. Perhaps another bat signal is in order?

Cheers,

Monica

Proud member of the Code Breakers Club http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=1305968

Oooo what eck :huh:

Last time I looked there all was fine LOL! Cheers Monica, I shall *cough* investigate ASAP!

I am going in..............keep the Bat Light on ;)

(PS Footer on the list too :D)

Oooo what eck :huh:

Last time I looked there all was fine LOL! Cheers Monica, I shall *cough* investigate ASAP!

I am going in..............keep the Bat Light on ;)

(PS Footer on the list too :D)

I'm hoping that it was just my 'puter being buggy (not that that ever happens, noooo) and that some gremlin hasn't crawled into your site.

i know, I know, stop nagging you about things you already know about. Sorry, I'm senile. Looking for my dentures next.

Good luck!

Cheers,

Monica

Proud member of the Code Breakers Club http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=1305968

Nah I can see it too, not a bloody clue what that is about though :lol: I need reminders and look outs so fear not, I have a memory like a sieve at the mo!!!

Its ALL good xx

Yes Commissioner... Battyman here!!!

:blink:

It just means you have a blank line at the beginning of /ribbonrie/shipping.php

The very first line of the file needs to be

<?php

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

My goodness ........You are waaayyyy to good Battyman :lol: Such speed *whhooooooshhh* and you was ere!

and right as always, MWAH XX, but I ask you, how the eck did this <strong></strong> get to the top of shipping? :o

I am not that bad!!!

fanksumuchly my superhero :D

I'm guessing it was just so <strong> it muscled it's way to the top....

;)

:lol:

But seriously, probably just an accidental paste into the file during the last edit.

And while I have your attention, I'd like to say that both sides of my family have grand old Scottish names, so it's a pleasure to assist a kinsperson!

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

I'm guessing it was just so <strong> it muscled it's way to the top....

;)

:lol:

Heeheee! :lol:

And while I have your attention, I'd like to say that both sides of my family have grand old Scottish names, so it's a pleasure to assist a kinsperson!

oooo all that charm and yir kin too, fab! Your welcome to tea anytime your passing :D CHEERS!

Archived