• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Locked out of Admin (a baaaad day for me)

:D :D :D :D

I AM BACK!! cartwheel.gif

I have front store access/ admin access (99%) / fck editor (meaning I can add products descriptions to my stock now, I had NO text window of any kind! LOL)

Lost another few hours of my life in the process but who gives a ............monkeys :P

It was all about configuration in the end I am sure. For some reason that I fail to fathom, my admin config was off. No matter who looked at it and how many times, an extra slash caused chaos. Many of the errors I got resulted from this and it was only apparent in some case by looking in the url of my browser. (noted for future) Slowly but surely I worked through each setting until I got the balance right for every error. Now everything except (and there is always one eh?) The admin > customers > orders

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class order in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/ribbonrie/admin/includes/classes/order.php on line 13

I did also restore a db back up and ran a db repair and upload back up files for some things like the editor (reverted to previous version) I have no idea if it was a combination of things and just some specifically but hell its workable.

Knowing I had support was crucial to me and I wish I could buy you all many many beers. icon_2drunks.gif

Off to see what else I can break....oops I mean fix ;)

Have a great day!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class order in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/ribbonrie/admin/includes/classes/order.php on line 13

Search your site for

class order

in the files in your admin directory and sub-directories.

It should only be found once.

Then see where in your code the file admin/includes/classes/order.php is included when displaying the page you are on.

It should only be included once.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Absolutely, your a founding member LOL!

Still searching for duplicate code with my BIG inspector spy glass, no luck as yet finding the guilty one but I will not give up!

(Well I have to until after the school run heehee)

xx

Or a foundling member...either way.

I've got to put a couple of contributions in my store while it's live...LOL! yes, nothing like tempting the Gods! I love living on the edge!

See ya in a couple of days. I'll probably be back wearing a wig.

Oh for Gods Sake woman, bite your tongue! I'm Irish-American! My G-G'father was an IRA man runnin' from the Black'n'Tans! LOL! My Maternal G'ma was a McIntosh though...course her ma was a Kennedy! LOL!

Oh...and there's my maternal g-father...Riordan; my paternal g-mother, Boylan, my paternal g-gmother, Carroll, you get the gist...I'm a gutter Irish to be sure.

if i listed what i was made up of, this thread would never end! i'm a mutt of a thousand heritages

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

look at all of us hot chicks on here!

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

well, i always get the question, WHATS HAPPENING IN THAT PICTURE?

i am active on a quickbooks help forum, and there was an ENTIRE thread made about whats happening to my head

nothing really. i was just my husband was trying to see if he could fit my entire head in his hand, and i tooka picture, while we were driving.. Nothing all that exciting. i probably SHOULD change it, since i am no longer blonde (only at heart)

\catalog\admin\includes\functions\general.php I just forgot placing functions folder.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Bet you all thought I had up sticks and gone away..............

WRONG

Your stuck with me for as long as I am not a banned user :lol:

\catalog\admin\includes\functions\general.php I just forgot placing functions folder.

Satish

Well Satish I am off to look at general AGAIN, I am clearly missing summat because I can only find one instance of class order -

includes/classes/order.php and no where else, I had an identical order.php to buck naked osc and after days of searching I am still locked

out of customers orders and that means I still have no working shop to open in a fortnight :blush:

Hope you girlies are all ok? I had a few days out with an ear infection (too much information I feel LOL) and 2 days with my poorly Mama but back now and needing to kick this problem oot da door and get my other bits and bobs sorted.

lol @ Lindsay and the avatar story

I looked at Quickbooks BTW and as I am on a Mac there is only one version available to me so wasn't sure what to do? The jury is still out on that one.

Right, more code to break as I may try and install an Show Out of Stock contribution, TTFN (Ta Ta For Now) After I find that dam MIA class order!!

x Heather x

Uh oh, doesn't sound like someone's having a good time of things. Hope you're feeling better physically at least. I'm not good at solving problems, but I'll commiserate with you at least, okay?

Cheers,

Monica :wacko:

Proud member of the Code Breakers Club http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=1305968

Archived