• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

All Products SEO

Jack_mcs

No, an update isn't available, though it is planned - no idea when that will be though.

The steps you mentioned can be skipped since those files don't exist in the BS shop. But the code will fail because the definitions are referenced. You can install the compatibility addon and then this will work. But that goes against the idea of not changing the core code so it isn't the best option.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

A new version has been uploaded with these changes:

• Corrected mistakes in the css file that would cause layout issues with some shops.
  • Made changes to css for better appearance in BS shops.
  • Removed the install instructions that referenced database tables and filenames for the BS version - found by member valquiria23.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Dear @Jack_mcs

Just test this great contribution to an OSC EDGE 2.3.4.1 and works well in desktop mode.

But with a cell phone I find a problem with the price list, the list moves a little to the right of the screen and that breaks the Bootstrap functionality.

attached screenshots:

5b08891b83907_WhatsAppImage2018-05-25at19_05_05.thumb.jpeg.e5a2ffa4b6735530d6cd1663be19a854.jpeg5b08891929fa7_WhatsAppImage2018-05-25at19_05_05(1).thumb.jpeg.a2fa4237502c71bf730bbebd0d575dbb.jpeg

thanks for your help in advance

Valqui

:heart: Community Oscommerce fan :heart: You'll find the latest osC community version here.

The price list has not been fully converted and still used html code (<tr><td>) but this change should fix the problem you are seeing. In the price_list.php file, find this line

<div class="table-responsive"> 

and change it to

<div class="table-responsive price-list"> 

Then in the all_products_seo.css file, find this

@media ( max-width: 450px ) {

and add this below it

.price-list {font-size:10px;

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 10 months later...

Gidday, I need to list all my products on one page (hidden or not) for a web crawler that can't follow folders.

This was most likely a good solution but is not updated for CEfrozenBS4.

I suggest an alternative to this module which is complicated to install,  is to just duplicate the existing [Whats New Box] module.

But how to make it list all products with out page breaks [1] [2] [3] ... etc and also default to Grid view?

Mark.

5 hours ago, MyBookShop said:

Gidday, I need to list all my products on one page (hidden or not) for a web crawler that can't follow folders.

This was most likely a good solution but is not updated for CEfrozenBS4.

I suggest an alternative to this module which is complicated to install,  is to just duplicate the existing [Whats New Box] module.

But how to make it list all products with out page breaks [1] [2] [3] ... etc and also default to Grid view?

Mark.

Hello

I am not a expert but would thinks that main crawlers would have no problem navigating a modern OSC website

Plus you have whats new, that can show all products, also if it has pagination and view-all then every product is available on a single page to the crawler, I am guessing that any version of OSC that is using BS4 would have these capabilities already, check you have them activated as header tags, without adding another module to complicate and increase the bots ability to crawl your site, remember they do have a limit of the number of pages they will crawl in a day and duplicating whats already available to them might not be the best use of the crawl budget

But like i said, no expect just a shop owner

regards

David

• 1 month later...

Hello Jack,

With FROZEN on php 7.2 there is a deprecated function in all-products.php on line 133, "The each() function is deprecated".

I know it should be a foreach but can't seem to turn it the right way; Here is the code:

$column_list = array();
 reset($define_list);
 while (list($column, $value) = each($define_list)) {
   if ($value) $column_list[] = $column; 
 }

Thank you so much.

Barbie

4 hours ago, artfulweb said:

reset($define_list);
 while (list($column, $value) = each($define_list)) {

Replace the above with

foreach ($define_list as $column => $value) { 

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 1 year later...

• Added a Phoenix version. Works with 1.0.7.11, which is the latest version at this time.
  • Added a class for the price list so it displays better on small screens - found by member valquiria23.
  • Added a manufacturers dropdown selector.
  • Changed sub heading database filed to type TEXT to allow for longer descriptions.
  • Changed while to foreach for 7.2 compatibility. Found by artfulweb.
  • Fixed problem on the all products page where selecting from the categories menu didn't work.
  • Moved the css file to ext/css/.

Note: This update mainly has to do with Phoenix shops.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

On 11/26/2020 at 6:16 PM, Jack_mcs said:

• Added a Phoenix version. Works with 1.0.7.11, which is the latest version at this time.
  • Added a class for the price list so it displays better on small screens - found by member valquiria23.
  • Added a manufacturers dropdown selector.
  • Changed sub heading database filed to type TEXT to allow for longer descriptions.
  • Changed while to foreach for 7.2 compatibility. Found by artfulweb.
  • Fixed problem on the all products page where selecting from the categories menu didn't work.
  • Moved the css file to ext/css/.

Note: This update mainly has to do with Phoenix shops.

Thanks Jack! Confirming working perfectly on Phoenix 1.0.7.10 !

• 3 months later...