• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

All Products SEO

Jack_mcs

hello

I have no problem, I just do not understand everything

I thought I would have to adjust anything because I did not installed header tags 3.

Thank you for looking

great contribut thank you very mutch

regards Pascal

Hi Jack,

I'm having an issue with this contribution. When i add a new product it does not show up on the all-products page. It does not show up if I add the product manually or if I add the product using easy populate.

Unfortunately, I have added about a handful of contributions since I installed All-Products SEO so I'm not sure what might have caused this to stop functioning. Is there a place that you have in mind that I could begin my search? Is there some sort of cache system this contribution uses that I need to clear?

Thanks for any suggestions or feedback.

No, it uses standard code. It doesn't only check for active products though so if the new ones you are adding are inactive, it won't see them.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

When I open the All products list, there is a header with: All Products and a subheader with: Quickly browse our complete line of products.. I saw that I can change it onder configuration. These can only be changed for 1 language. So now if I go to the Dutch language and I open the list, I see All Products and Quickly browse our complete line of products, instead of the Dutch language. If i change it to the Dutch language, then I see the Dutch language above the English list

Is there a possibilitiy to change this for multiple languages? because now it looks a little bit strange to see another language above a list.

When I open the All products list, there is a header with: All Products and a subheader with: Quickly browse our complete line of products.. I saw that I can change it onder configuration. These can only be changed for 1 language. So now if I go to the Dutch language and I open the list, I see All Products and Quickly browse our complete line of products, instead of the Dutch language. If i change it to the Dutch language, then I see the Dutch language above the English list

Is there a possibilitiy to change this for multiple languages? because now it looks a little bit strange to see another language above a list.

Hmm, that's never come up before and I sonehow missed it. I'll put it on the list of changes for the next version.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi

How can I add å,ä,ö into the exclude array, so I can make click able links for those letters?

Thanks

Lollo

Edit the code and duplicate one of the lines for the other letters, chaning accordingly.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi

How can I change the width of the layou, now the page gets too wide and push right column out of its position? Are there graphics that get too big or what is my problem?

Thanks Lollo

http://biobody.nu/all-products.php

It could be the extra characters you added or just that the images are too wide to have three in a row. You will need to determine which and adjust as needed.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jack

I think there may be an error in the SQL Query at line 151

$listing_sql = "select p.products_id, p.products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from " . 
TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . 
TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on ( p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id ) left join " . 
TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on ( p.products_id = pd.products_id )  left join " . 
TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on ( p.products_id = s.products_id ) [color="#FF0000"]$where[/color] and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'";

Should '$where' be 'where' or is there something missing?

Regards

Ken

ps

This contribution is listed under Contributions > Credit Modules ???

Edited by Ken44

Should '$where' be 'where' or is there something missing?

This contribution is listed under Contributions > Credit Modules ???

$where is correct.

Thanks for mentioning the location mistake. I'll request that it be moved.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jack

Thanks for your reply

The reason I thought it may have been a typo - I receive this error

Undefined variable: where in /home/www/mysite.co.uk/all-products.php on line 151

with Error Reporting set to All

Regards

Ken

Hi Jack

The reason I thought it may have been a typo - I receive this error

Undefined variable: where in /home/www/mysite.co.uk/all-products.php on line 151

with Error Reporting set to All

Find this line of code in all-products.php (line 151)

TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on ( p.products_id = s.products_id ) $where and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'";

and change it to

TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on ( p.products_id = s.products_id ) " . $where . " and pd.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'";

I think that should fix it.

Jack

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 weeks later...
This is the release of All Products SEO. It is really an update to my previous version, All Products with Images, but like so many contributions lately, that one has been damaged by all of the various changes. So I moved it to a new version and locked it to better control what gets "fixed." This version fixes some problems in my last version of that contribution as well as some introduced by others. It adds several options to admin to allow better control of the display and is setup ready to run with Header Tags SEO.

Jack

Hi Jack,

I had installed the All Products SEO, That's great!

I got one problem:

there is a link in my home page www.flipflap.com.au, But After click, comes with the error:

Not Found

The requested URL /FILENAME_ALLPRODS_SEO was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

where is the problem? How to fix it?

Thanks!

Dansino

Hi Jack,

I had installed the All Products SEO, That's great!

I got one problem:

there is a link in my home page www.flipflap.com.au, But After click, comes with the error:

Not Found

The requested URL /FILENAME_ALLPRODS_SEO was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I found the problem as missing a installation for filenames.php.

I had installed the all products seo yesterday, and that was no problem.

then I installed the GoogleFeeder_V_2.3, and that is working fine.

But today I found the all products SEO had a problem:

there is nothing when click admin/All Products.

go to the website, click the All Products:

ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_HEADING_TITLE

All Products

ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_SUB_HEADING_TEXT

ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR A ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR B ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR C ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR D ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR E ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR F ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR G ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR H ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR I ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR J ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR K ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR L ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR M ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR N ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR O ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR P ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR Q ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR R ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR S ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR T ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR U ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR V ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR W ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR X ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR Y ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR Z ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_LINK_SEPARATOR FULL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I checked installed again and same problem.

Please help, very thanks!

Dansino

I had installed the all products seo yesterday, and that was no problem.

then I installed the GoogleFeeder_V_2.3, and that is working fine.

But today I found the all products SEO had a problem:

there is nothing when click admin/All Products.

go to the website, click the All Products:

Some versions of Ultimate SEO will cause that. If you are using that contribution, be sure to install my latest version of it.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Some versions of Ultimate SEO will cause that. If you are using that contribution, be sure to install my latest version of it.

Jack

Hi Jack,

I downloaded the Ultimate_SEO_URLSv22d_4, and uploaded the reset_seo_cache.php and seo.class.php to relevant directory, but the problem is still there.

If I go to admin, click the All Products, on the right side, under All Products, there is nothing appear;

go to my site: www.flipflap.com.au, and click all Products,

All Products

ALL_PRODUCTS_SEO_SUB_HEADING_TEXT

Still over there. :angry:

Thanks!

Dansino