• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Chris, Ian! Bob's Your Uncle!

Hey! This is great! Now there's some place to be just a little silly without upsetting Harald too much.

Thanks Harald!!!! Happy Sunday!! :D

YEP! A good place to go when all of the adding, changing, tweaking and general frustration pushes you to the point that you just need a break.

Thanks, Harald!

P.S. Ian(owner), Chris, Kim...

bob's your uncle :P

... if you want to REALLY see something that doesn't set up right out of the box without some tweaking,

try being a Foster Parent!

Yeah, might want to consider changing the name to something not so similar to "General Chat", like "Kick back, put your feet up, pour a cup of joe and get silly with us" (or perhaps something a wee bit shorter?)

... if you want to REALLY see something that doesn't set up right out of the box without some tweaking,

try being a Foster Parent!

Can someone please tell me if I am allowed in here when I am in one of my bad moods?

So I can let off a little steam... :onfire:

Promise I'll be nice.

:D :lol:

CC.

Awww...Whatsa' matter CC? Having a bad day?

I'm sure you'll find a sympathetic shoulder..or maybe it's just a pathetic shoulder.... :lol:

Rant away!

Sweeeeeeet.

TBH - Today started out really bad, but as the day has gone on it has turned out to be pretty good.

So all in all I'm in a great mood.

Lets see what tomorrow brings. :wink:

All I need is one thing and it could all go a little like this:

:onfire: :crazy: :sly: :rockedover: :lookround:

:lol:

CC.

CC,

As I was reading your reply, I notice the counter on my posts to OSC......This is my 500th post. WOW! I never counted how many emails I sent before to a particular place....I think we should have a party!

PS- I hope the rest of your day goes smoothly....It should be about over for you right?

Nice one Kim!

Just think all 500 posts may have come to the aid of the needy.

Your like a regular Robin Hood! :lol:

Yeh my day is nearly over.

It's 11pm here, so officially my day is over in 1 hour, but my actual working day is over in about 4 or 5.

Then up to work again at 8am-ish.

I have never got the hang of the sleeping thing. :D

CC.

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Just think all 500 posts may have come to the aid of the needy.

Your like a regular Robin Hood!

Nah....not all of them. I have asked a few stupid questions too. I am really good at recommending OSCDOX though.... :lol:

ROTFLMAO

I am really good at recommending OSCDOX though....

Arent we all, arent we all... :lol: :lol:

When the posts are down OSCDOX never fails. hehe.

Damn, I'm always the last one to the party.

I was just thinking that we needed a foum like this and all of a sudden, Bob's your Uncle, here it is!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Cheers dude.

Our company logo.

The big blue fat guy has bitten the big one for a while.

Till I get bored.

Think I might get a fancy one like Burt's next! :wink: :P

CC.

Wondered where you've been hiding.....I started this thread just for you and Ian....

Hey some of us have to work for a living before we can go home and work for fun. :wink:

Seriously, 90 hours+ is beginning to take a toll.

I need a caffine iv or something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

BTW, great thread!

:wink:

Well, it's no exaggeration, but my day job is as a Database programmer, so it's not as bad as it sounds.

I spend an hour writing a program.

I run it.

While it runs(usually about an hour), I surf the interent.

When I get home, I process orders from my shop, do any regular maintenence, new games, price changes, answer customer emails, and then, if I have any extra time, I work on one of the contributions I'm trying to put together.

I wish my business made enough to pay me my dayjob salary. Currently, all W&W can afford is 1 part time min wage employee. So, I suppose I better suck it up, and get used to it. No pain, no gain.

Late to my own party (sort of).

Talking of posts to the forum, 16th of Jan was a red letter day, we topped 100,000 posts to the forum, 4000+ registered users, and most ever users online at one time (52)

Maybe 16th January was official osCommerce day and no one told us.

Trust me, I'm an Accountant.

Boy oh boy! See if I ever invite you two to a party again......

Talking of posts to the forum, 16th of Jan was a red letter day, we topped 100,000 posts to the forum, 4000+ registered users, and most ever users online at one time (52)

Now there's another reason to celebrate....WOW! Pretty impressive statisics.

In this forum, go up to the links above and to the right. Click on Memberlist.

When it comes up, select sort by Number of Posts and Descending...

Jees! Linda. Now THERE's a Robin Hood!!

Damn!

And I KNOW you program 90+ a week Linda! Damn!!

:P :shock:

Archived