Sign in to follow this  
yazawa

Problem with free shipping for zero weight hack

I used the Zero / No Weight = Free Shipping by Jrochman. It works to give free shipping, but the Continue button during checkout will not bring me to the next screen. Not sure if it is the contribution, or if it is something else. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Thanks Simon

osCommerce Version: Online Merchant v2.2 RC 2a - Test Site with: oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817

cPanel Version: 11.23.4-RELEASE - Apache version: 2.0.63 - PHP version: 5.2.5 - MySQL version: 5.0.51a-community - Operating system: Linux

========================================================================

but am not sure if it has anything to do with it

If it worked before and doesn't work now, then I think it's a 100% safe bet that you installed the add-on incorrectly and broke the website.

Vger

If it worked before and doesn't work now, then I think it's a 100% safe bet that you installed the add-on incorrectly and broke the website.

Vger

Hi

Thanks but I only gave a link to 1 of 3 other post's on the same item by the same poster and they all come to the same as you.

Thanks Simon

osCommerce Version: Online Merchant v2.2 RC 2a - Test Site with: oscommerce-2.2ms2-060817

cPanel Version: 11.23.4-RELEASE - Apache version: 2.0.63 - PHP version: 5.2.5 - MySQL version: 5.0.51a-community - Operating system: Linux

========================================================================