• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

"Additional Images" breaks my new installation

Uploading the altered files to my server (the ones in 2_files_to_compare/) breaks the admin backend of a brand new osCommerce installation.

Version running: osCommerce 2.2-MS2

AI version: Additional Images v2.0.1

Installation process:

1) Uploaded osCommerce files

2) Uploaded 1_files_to_upload

3) Ran osCommerce installation

4) Ran AI installation

5) Uploaded 2_files_to_compare

Everything worked perfectly, including the creation of new items, and the adding of additional images to them. It was not until I poked around in the Admin after step 5 that I ran into problems.

The first error I received was that the Customers category ceased to function, giving an undeclared function error for tep_hide_session_id(). I retrieved that function from the original version of html_output.php and copied it to the AI version, which fixed that problem.

However, a new one has cropped up that I don't know how to fix. The site worked perfectly until I left for a while and came back. In the interim, my Administrator session timed out, and when I returned and attempted to navigate, I was defaulted to the login page--only I wasn't, because the server couldn't find a login page. I got a 404 from my host for the following page: .../catalog/admin/FILENAME_LOGIN

It seems like maybe a constant never got a value, maybe? I dunno. In any case, these errors make me think the version of osCommerce I have is not compatible with this version of Additional Images, or something similar.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, here?

Thanks.